Rogue just switched to sub tonight, trying to figure out his log

Can any Sub vets help? The graph looks sexy, so I'm not sure. Only 6 shadow dances in an 8 minute fight is the only thing I can see.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...uras&source=11

Thanks in advance!

When you have find weakness up and the ability to get another up with a vanish or ShD, make sure to clip the find weakness at the very last moment so your ambush ignores 100% of the armor but you also keep the uptime of the debuff high. Your opener should just be a long line of find weakness debuff using your stealth from the pull, your ShD, and both of your vanishes.

Deleted
    Personally I would get rid of subterfuge as your tier 1 talent and replace with shadow focus giving you a cheaper ambush meaning you will have more energy for other stuff in your opener

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffafar View Post
    Personally I would get rid of subterfuge as your tier 1 talent and replace with shadow focus giving you a cheaper ambush meaning you will have more energy for other stuff in your opener
    Subterfuge with Glyph of Vanish is a 500dps increase in my ~660ilvl gear according to Shadowcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Senkei View Post
    Can any Sub vets help? The graph looks sexy, so I'm not sure. Only 6 shadow dances in an 8 minute fight is the only thing I can see.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...uras&source=11

Thanks in advance!
    Considering the mechanics of Ko'ragh 6 Shadow dances is acceptable - the only fight in HIghmaul where you are guaranteed to get off a shadow dance every minute effectively (without a seconds delay) is Kargath if you're focusing Kargath. His dps is a bit to the low side, but so is his rupture time, preferably he would want to get a rupture up just before the 2nd phase starts so he gets ticks while he can't touch the boss - and the 2nd phase is also the reason that you can't expect 1shadowdance/minute here.

Deleted
    Dunno if hemo weaving with todays buff is acceptable, but your hemo has higher uptime than rupture(!) and they both are dropped replaced by your Crimson tempest whenever adds are up. Technically boss has 100% sanquinary veins uptime but try and time ruptures on boss just before addphase. And youre missing one application of master of subtlety? how?

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    When you have find weakness up and the ability to get another up with a vanish or ShD, make sure to clip the find weakness at the very last moment so your ambush ignores 100% of the armor but you also keep the uptime of the debuff high. Your opener should just be a long line of find weakness debuff using your stealth from the pull, your ShD, and both of your vanishes.
    Unless you have trinkets and stuff up even after first opener FW + ShadowDance, dont necessarily pop next vanish if you would have to refresh SnD and Rupt in middle of FW. Both gain nothing but wasted Evis if refreshed during FW. Try and time rupture just before you pop your SD/Vanish because the Rupt bleed does get full benefit from FW debuff and probably wont run out of time during the FW even with few lucky multistrikes during it (and even then i use glyphed hemo if it would be possible to squeeze extra Evis during FW and would cost dropping rupt for less than 5-6secs)

On our hc kill, the tanks werent comfortable with adds and so melee was ordered to stay on boss to not waste time running after them. Lost probably 1.5k dps or so because of that... Overall damage done difference is obviously because of physical/magical damage spread and that we had 3 less people than you guys.

(654ilvl by the time of kill with very high levels of mastery)
    Last edited by mmoc5352742bc3; 2014-12-16 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freyaether View Post
    Subterfuge with Glyph of Vanish is a 500dps increase in my ~660ilvl gear according to Shadowcraft.
    Shadowcraft is wrong. Use simcraft for damage simulation, shadowcraft to compare items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Shadowcraft is wrong. Use simcraft for damage simulation, shadowcraft to compare items.
    Is the vanishglyph bug included in simcraft? Every time it has been bugging its been increase.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    The benefit of having a full energy bar going into fw is much greater than having fw on a single ambush. Do not listen to this advice. (At least not for the reason given.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    It is a similar damage increase in simcraft.

Looking at switching to sub for the first time since Cata, is there any up to date guides on rotation with the WoD changes and min/max tips for ST vs AoE?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffafar View Post
    Until they fix double subterfuge, the talent is better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tavalus View Post
    Looking at switching to sub for the first time since Cata, is there any up to date guides on rotation with the WoD changes and min/max tips for ST vs AoE?
    http://www.methodwow.com/board/showt...ty-Rogue-Guide

You can always attack Koragh, even when he is channeling in the middle. You just have to stay at max melee-range

Can someone help me with my opener as sub with Vanish glyph and subterfuge? I wasnt sure what to do now that i have more time in stealth TY