Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia Christmas 2014 - Mayhem at Santa's Workshop

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, PLEASE DO NOT POST!
    Thank you ^_^

If you're interested in future games, check out our discussion thread and partake in the random fun!

Welcome to the Santa's Workshop, a place full of wonder and excited. Select boys and girls from around the world have been invited to come to the North Pole to be taken on a special Tour of the facility by Santa himself.

Day Phase
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch or the Day Deadline is reached.

If the Day Deadline is reached and no one has received a majority of votes from the alive players then the person with the most votes will be lynched (Minority Lynch in Effect - Except Day 1 - please see below)

Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded.
    You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is.
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Lellybaby

The day phase lasts a maximum of 96 hours. (4 days)

Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players about anything related to this game to a minimum so as to not give an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    ** Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    ** Editing a vote is forbidden, if you wish to change your mind do so in a separate post.
    ** Deleting posts is forbidden.
    ** Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me or Arlee in a PM as evidence is forbidden.
    ** No pm'ing or talking about this game outside of this thread is allowed.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.

The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch or the town decides to no-lynch. If either of these options are not reached after the day phase has ended, Minority Lynch will apply.

Night Phase
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated place. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at
    this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing.
    The Night Phase will last a maximum of 36 hours.

Questions:
    If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to me.

As Santa was beginning the festivities with a Secret Santa with the children, when suddenly there was a large explosions that rocked them all. It seemed to come from deep inside the Workshp. Santa has run off to investigate while the boys and girls look around in dismay. There are alot of presents still to be given out through Secret Santa so that is what they intend to do today.

FOR DAY ONE ONLY!!! Each player will have the chance of voting twice for the person/s they think is their secret santa. The Secret Santa process is completely random (except no-one has received themselves). If at the end of the day a person has guessed their Secret Santa correctly they will win a prize. (There can be multiple winners)

Because of the nature of Day 1 it will only proceed for 48 hours or until everyone has selected their guesses. Neither you nor your secret santa know who each other got

Happy Mafia Christmas ^_^

Alive Players: - As at Day #6 - 6

Celtic209
    Crackleslap
    Karragon
    PistolPink
    Reticence
    Robozerim

Virothe - Elf Minion was killed Night #1
    Arialla - Elf Minion was lynched Day #2
    Listo95 (Town - Mason Triplet) has been killed Night #2.
    Monkz (Town - Doctor) has been killed Night #2.

Kurioxan - Supreme Elf Lord Buddy was lynched Day #3
    Dendrek (Town - Mason Triplet) has been killed Night #3
    Xanjori - Acting Supreme Elf Lord was killed Night #3

Decagon (Triplet Mason - George)has been lynched Day #4
    Dupti (Town - Good Child (Vanilla Townie)has been killed Night #4.
    Catta (Town - Good Child (Vanilla Townie)has been lynched Day #5.
    No Deaths on Night #5
    Ending

Day 1 will end at Wednesday 9am AEDT,

Please PM me if you would like additional timezones included in these future posts. Roles will be going out in the next 20mins.
    Last edited by Lellybaby; 2015-01-12 at 05:53 AM.

Vote Virothe

I think he needs a santa present!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll admit it now that I suck at Formatting!

All roles should be out. Please PM me if you don't see it.

Also anyone who is not playing who would like the death thread can PM me too.

Happy Hunting.

By a process of elimination, I've concluded my secret santa is someone who will likely kill me.

I still have some narrowing down to do.

Vote: Celtic

Totally nailed it.

Happy holidays everybody! ^_^

Merry Humbug one and all!

Vote: Monkz

because ninja santas are the best santas

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: PistolPink

Clearly my secret santa.

Deleted
    Vote: Reticence

Don't worry about it, it'll make sense later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Crackleslap

Fate told me you were my Secret Santa!

Vote: Karragon

At least you won't have to roleclaim d1 this time!

I have deduced that my Secret Santa is someone who enjoys the scent of blood and that special feeling you get when you slip a blade into someone else's back.

Strangely, instead of reducing the list of candidates, this has caused Robo's name to appear twice. I'll try to make sense of this all later.

Deleted
    Not a lot of mayhem going on in the Workshop, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Vote: Karragon

At least you won't have to roleclaim d1 this time!
    Oh no, people are voting for me d1 again! Better roleclaim quick!

Only kidding. I'm never roleclaiming again in case I do it wrong and get mod killed for my trouble.

Well, I'm not giving a gift to Robo after last game so lets go......

Vote: Aria

Cause she was awesome last game and she started this game by giving me a gift!

Vote: Kurioxan

Because Richard is the gift that keeps on giving. At some point I'll probably have to vote Catta too, otherwise he gets jealous and our 3way becomes hard to maintain.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Well, I'm not giving a gift to Robo after last game so lets go......

Vote: Aria

Cause she was awesome last game and she started this game by giving me a gift!
    I'm just gonna throw this out there. You know that you're not actually voting to hand out presents, but to recieve them - if you guess correctly, right?

Just to clarify

Hark how the bells,
    ringing death knells,
    all seem to say,
    death comes this way.

Mafia is here,
    O' can you hear,
    the young and old,
    die in the cold?

Ding dong ding dong
    that is their song
    with sorrow ring
    all suffering.

Leave lest we hear
    sounds that we fear
    limbs everywhere
    death fills the air.

Oh how we drown,
    razed to the ground,
    mournful we wail,
    bleeding and pale.

Dying we cling
    while people scream
    death blood and fear,
    Mafia is here.
    Dare We Terry And Be Buried In Mass.
    Wary Be, This Very Scary Christmas.

On on they rend,
    on without end,
    our mournful tone
    dying alone.
    Ding ding… dong!
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2014-12-22 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Cause Lelly said I could.

Deleted
    So, Dendrek claims to be a member of the Satanic Caroler Mafia.
    Lynch when possible. You're welcome, town.

Ho ho ho ho ho #pimpingainteasy

Aha!

Vote: Pistol

I always suspected it was you. (I deduced it was someone playing this game... a list you just so happened to be on...) Guys, I found him! Or her!

Pistol, are you a guy or a girl? *stares suspiciously*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Aha!

Vote: Pistol

I always suspected it was you. (I deduced it was someone playing this game... a list you just so happened to be on...) Guys, I found him! Or her!

Pistol, are you a guy or a girl? *stares suspiciously*
    He is totally a 12 year old girl and not a guy at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I have deduced that my Secret Santa is someone who enjoys the scent of blood and that special feeling you get when you slip a blade into someone else's back.

Strangely, instead of reducing the list of candidates, this has caused Robo's name to appear twice. I'll try to make sense of this all later.
    *hides the dagger behind his back* I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

So, we get two guesses as to who our secret Santa is. No point in delaying either of them, I don't think. Die of fate, don't fail me now!

5= Decagon
    9= Kurioxan

Vote: Decagon
    Vote: Kurioxan

There, done.