Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkloud View Post
    You must have a hard time looking In The mirror. I have read hundreds and hundreds of posts at this point. My posts are based off what I see.

You state the exact opposite of what I do! Yet I do not insult you. I guess if you are secure in what you are saying there is no reason to be insecure about other people statements.

I could care less if you believe me. Every time I try and post a thread from blizzard it is deleted

If you do not like my posts do not read them. They are an accurate reflection of my opinion.

I believe due to what I have read that most people want flying back. The game is slow, lathargic, and old without it. Wow is already an old game, there is no reason to slow it further than it already was.

I do not think blizz really wanted people to do much exploration. You know I scoured every inch of gw2, rift and secret word to make sure I had all of my portals. Too bad blizz does not reward eloration, maybe more people would do it.
    You're entitled to an opinion but when your opinion contains stuff that is objectively false then please don't come crying victim to me. Especially when you've had a track record of bad posting habits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Never said that my aspect of gameplay is the end all, be all. I said Blizz needs to flip a coin and either stand on "It is bad for the game and it is gone" and disable it in every expansion, or take a stand and say "It's not harming anything" and add it to Draenor. This wishy washy middle of the road hypocritical bullshit that folks are so eager to "agree" with, is just that... bullshit. Pick a stance and stick with it. It's no wonder people are confused, they are a PR nightmare and have no clear cut direction or means by which to disseminate information in a RESPONSIBLE and ACCURATE manner.
    I'm not going to disagree with the fact that Blizzard have poor PR and communication skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Who is "their clients".
    Who is "us".
    How does that differ from "their other clients".
    How does that differ from "them".

- - - Updated - - -

First thread on US forums. 20 pages. Last post made 40s ago on time of printscreen.

So yeah, about that whole:

thing? I do it for very legit reasons. I'm neither pro nor anti flying. What I cannot stand is people being deliberately dishonest and deceitful in an attempt to sway or convince people. Sickening.
    Lewor,

Here is a link to your post:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7133899?page=1

Did you read the persons comments. His post has +196 votes that his subscription is in jeapordy without flight being restored in 6.1

This is exactly what I am talking about. That's for sharing a post that has not been deleted yet.

Never said that my aspect of gameplay is the end all, be all. I said Blizz needs to flip a coin and either stand on "It is bad for the game and it is gone" and disable it in every expansion, or take a stand and say "It's not harming anything" and add it to Draenor. This wishy washy middle of the road hypocritical bullshit that folks are so eager to "agree" with, is just that... bullshit. Pick a stance and stick with it. It's no wonder people are confused, they are a PR nightmare and have no clear cut direction or means by which to disseminate information in a RESPONSIBLE and ACCURATE manner.
    I expect they'll go the other way, adding it to Draenor nearer the end of this expansion or when they release the next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I expect they'll go the other way, adding it to Draenor nearer the end of this expansion or when they release the next.
    Of course they will. Cowards always wait til there is nothing left to worry about before they finally take a stand.

Deleted
    Lewor,

Here is a link to your post:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7133899?page=1

Did you read the persons comments. His post has +196 votes that his subscription is in jeapordy without flight being restored in 6.1

This is exactly what I am talking about. That's for sharing a post that has not been deleted yet.
    I don't care about the content of the thread. You said threads are getting deleted left right and center without any actual evidence.

You're entitled to an opinion but when your opinion contains stuff that is objectively false then please don't come crying victim to me. Especially when you've had a track record of bad posting habits.
    Your opinion confirms my opinion. That is the posts that survive on wow forums overwhelmingly support the return of flight.

It will be too late. A lot of the sub losess Blizz sustained in MoP was weathered by the sales they made with flying mounts in their store. Without that anymore, they have to hope people are as enthusiastic with buying ground only mounts (not likely) to help them sustain through another slow decline in sub retention.

It just doesn't seem likely which is why Blizz is floating new ideas to off set the monies generated from selling flying mounts in their store.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about the content of the thread.
    Of course not. It's trouble enough just siding with Blizz regardless of their stance or hypocrisy. Maybe if you read the post and showed someone else's opinion about flight some respect, you might earn some for yourself.

I don't care about the content of the thread. You said threads are getting deleted left right and center without any actual evidence.
    Are you kidding me right now? That is what you are saying? Lol.

Well you found an undeleted post sport!!! KUDOS TO YOU.

Of course they will. Cowards always wait til there is nothing left to worry about before they finally take a stand.
    That doesn't make a lot of sense, how does "cowardice" come into it? What exactly are they standing against?

I just figured they'd add flying late in Draenor's cycle because by then there'd be no problem with trivialising the content, much the same way instanced content gets trivialised by rising item/player levels or (historically at least) in-raid buffs that increase player damage done whilst decreasing damage taken or other ways of nerfing the content.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make a lot of sense, how does "cowardice" come into it? What exactly are they standing against?

I just figured they'd add flying late in Draenor's cycle because by then there'd be no problem with trivialising the content, much the same way instanced content gets trivialised by rising item/player levels or (historically at least) in-raid buffs that increase player damage done whilst decreasing damage taken or other ways of nerfing the content.
    Adding it at the END of the expansion instead of at level cap, or during a big patch, is a dick move. They are cowards for not picking a side and sticking to it. Also makes them hypocrites, but we've already established that. Either flight is bad for the game, and should be removed entirely, or it is good for the game and should be added to Draenor like it was to the other 4 expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    It will be too late. A lot of the sub losess Blizz sustained in MoP was weathered by the sales they made with flying mounts in their store. Without that anymore, they have to hope people are as enthusiastic with buying ground only mounts (not likely) to help them sustain through another slow decline in sub retention.

It just doesn't seem likely which is why Blizz is floating new ideas to off set the monies generated from selling flying mounts in their store.
    Blizz have a long, long way to go before subscriptions get low enough for them to worry about WoW being sustainable.

Deleted
    Of course not. It's trouble enough just siding with Blizz regardless of their stance or hypocrisy. Maybe if you read the post and showed someone else's opinion about flight some respect, you might earn some for yourself.
    You snipped the part that was actually relevant to the discussion. He said that all flying threads are deleted. I showed him otherwise.

When I say that I don't care about the content of the thread, I'm saying that I take no sides on the debate. Just because I don't emphasise with you on everything does not mean I'm on the total opposite side, despite how much "easier" that would be to believe. Not everything is as black and white as some people in this thread want it to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you kidding me right now? That is what you are saying? Lol.

Well you found an undeleted post sport!!! KUDOS TO YOU.
    Right. And? You said that they all get deleted.

Blizz have a long, long way to go before subscriptions get low enough for them to worry about WoW being sustainable.
    The introduction of increased services and items sold from the Blizz store clearly indicates they were looking into this as a way to off set sub losses a long time ago (eg. Cata).

The blizz store transactions really helped them off set the massive sub losses they saw in Mist of Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE NO FLYING!

Yes, I archeologize. Yes, I pet battle. Yes, I have to walk places.

I don't mind being forced to give a damn about the place I'm heading through. If it was "no flying until the next xpac" or even "no flying, EVER AGAIN" I wouldn't mind at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    You snipped the part that was actually relevant to the discussion. He said that all flying threads are deleted. I showed him otherwise.

When I say that I don't care about the content of the thread, I'm saying that I take no sides on the debate.
    Not taking a side, and not giving a shit are two different things. Even Mr. Miyagi had an opinion about not picking a side:

Not picking a side is entirely up to you, but technically, you already have. If you agree with Blizz, then you believe that flight is bad for the game and should not be added, now... or maybe at all. So it's not that you don't care about the content of the thread, it is that you don't give a shit cause it is not a Blizz started thread in favor of no flight.

So either pick a side, and stick to it, or move on. Everyone sees you are anti-flight... except you.

Adding it at the END of the expansion instead of at level cap, or during a big patch, is a dick move. They are cowards for not picking a side and sticking to it. Also makes them hypocrites, but we've already established that. Either flight is bad for the game, and should be removed entirely, or it is good for the game and should be added to Draenor like it was to the other 4 expansions.
    Blizz don't have a problem with legacy content becoming trivial, Draenor will become something we can go back and play in easy-mode the way we do with the old raids from previous expansions.

Still not getting the "cowards" thing, what exactly are they supposed to be afraid of?

Also it's not as simple as "flight good" or "flight bad", flight adds some things to the game but also takes away. Yes convenience is nice but it can go too far, in this case the convenience of being able to drop safely anywhere you like in the world was considered detrimental to the content they wanted to make. Personally I don't think I'd be enjoying Draenor nearly as much if I was able to flap from point to point rather than engaging with the world.

How is this still going?

The majority doesn't care about flying... sorry. Blizzard doesn't care either...

The middle of the road approach is strategic, and according to the dictionary is not hypocritical. I'm sure you'd like them to take a firm stance, but it's not in their best interests to do that, so they won't.
    One Sweet Dream

Deleted
    If you agree with Blizz, then you believe that flight is bad for the game and should not be added, now... or maybe at all. So it's not that you don't care about the content of the thread, it is that you don't give a shit cause it is not a Blizz started thread in favor of no flight.
    "If you're not with me then you're against me" Sorry the real world doesn't work like that. There are varying levels of actually caring about a topic it's not a binary yes/no switch.

When flying was removed I gave a resounding "oh alright". If flying is eventually added I will continue to give a resounding "oh alright".

The only thing I show any real passionate care for is people who are being deliberately deceitful in their arguments to get their point across.