The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't find a gif of the red line goal that's small enough to post here, but it was a pretty funny goal. Small bounce, small bounce, roof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    So Kings lit up Marty for 6 last night, including a goal from the red line.
    Uncle Daddy fell on his face!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I can't find a gif of the red line goal that's small enough to post here, but it was a pretty funny goal. Small bounce, small bounce, roof.
    looking at things, I'm not sure it was even the worst goal he allowed, looks like its all open net on his stick side

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://gfycat.com/CompassionateInexperiencedDormouse

^the red line goal, wtf is he doing on his knees

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    http://gfycat.com/CompassionateInexperiencedDormouse

^the red line goal, wtf is he doing on his knees
    I think I saw Getzlaf do something similar recently

http://giant.gfycat.com/RectangularIdleArabianhorse.gif

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    no way thats just a good old fashion dion phanuef hit! /s

7 games
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    late reaction to today's game, Kopitar was awesome again, did a lot of work from behind the net, reminded me of the Gretzky days, and Shane Doan is still a cocksucker

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    For fuck sakes, we can't catch a break during this shit. First 5 games they played pretty good in the losing streak but games 6 and 7 were just embaressing. Good effort vs the Canucks tonight but an own goal and a horrendous giveaway in OT and we find ourselves with 8 straight losses. Knew we'd regress eventually but fuck, not an Oilers-esque collapse. At least we're inching back towards McEichel. No chance we catch EDM, fucking like 17 of their last 18 are losses ffs.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least the Raptors can win games consistently....brutal how the Leafs can't seem to figure shit the fuck out or stay consistent. Offense keeps going cold like a druggie going cold turkey.

Deleted
    To be fair - that was the Blackhawks you were up against, getting shut out by those guys isn't a shame.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright kings fan time for you guys to roll over for us tonight. We can't go 8 in a row.

btw any of you from Onterrible going to WJC games?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of amusing how people are screaming for a suspension to Bartkowski for trying to kill Gomez, however when Gomez ran over Reimer a few years ago he got nothing. He got what was coming to him imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Kind of amusing how people are screaming for a suspension to Bartkowski for trying to kill Gomez, however when Gomez ran over Reimer a few years ago he got nothing. He got what was coming to him imo
    "Years ago the guy ran our goalie, so it's totally cool to assault him. Just do it right on the street, lead pipe to the kneecap."

Seriously dude, this shit doesn't work that way.

10+ Year Old Account

I love that Cam Ward is cracking up while trying to drag Khudobin over the boards lol

10+ Year Old Account
    If my buddy was having a hard time trying to do something. You bet your ass I would be laughing at him while trying to help him as well.

Tonight let's go:
    Nashville @ Columbus
    Ottawa @ Washington
    Pittsburgh @ Florida
    Arizona @ Vancouver
    San Jose @ Anahiem
    Calgary @ LA

I'm happy I actually get to watch a game tonight. Every single night I've worked they have played a game, every day I'm off they don't. Rinne with a pretty rough game against Minn but still has like a .933 SP and 1.87 GAA, freaking nuts. Also fun to play Columbus, its like seeing that little brother you used to stomp the crap out of everyday as a kid finally come back home from college.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    "Years ago the guy ran our goalie, so it's totally cool to assault him. Just do it right on the street, lead pipe to the kneecap."

Seriously dude, this shit doesn't work that way.
    It does in the NHL. If one guy hurts another player and doesn't get punished for it, and another player hurts said player with a similar attack, how is the league justified in suspending one guy and not the other despite the difference in time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It does in the NHL. If one guy hurts another player and doesn't get punished for it, and another player hurts said player with a similar attack, how is the league justified in suspending one guy and not the other despite the difference in time.
    Just because they were wrong the first time years ago doesn't mean they have to make the same wrong call again for karmic reasons. It doesn't work that way, and it shouldn't. "He's a dick so he's fair game" isn't a stance the league should support.