Deleted
    LoL still has no -AROMSH mode or -AROMDM modes.
    Ded game

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    what is love?
    baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me

no moa

Deleted
    what is LoL?
    Leg of legends a new game by Ubisoft

Deleted
    o thats why it's ded
    Ubisoft worst game company besides EA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayy lmao View Post
    Ubisoft worst game company besides EA
    So you can climb the turrets to reveal the area?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    So you can climb the turrets to reveal the area?
    I'm pretty sure you clip through them and die

Deleted
    I just lost a game in LoL because my adc was offended I took 3 cs when pushing towards the tower after I gave him a double kill on bot lane. He said "gg retard support" and left the game.

#JustVayneThings

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I just lost a game in LoL because my adc was offended I took 3 cs when pushing towards the tower after I gave him a double kill on bot lane. He said "gg retard support" and left the game.

#JustVayneThings
    Vayne players are the worst

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    VayneAdc players are the worst
    Fix'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Fix'd.
    I have never done it D:

VayneAdcLoL players are the worst
    Fix'd.
    Fix'd.

Played a game as Hecarim earlier (first time playing him in the new jungle). Still a very good jungler, I think, his ganks are as good as ever and the Pony Train feeds the carries very well (having a low Diamond/high Platinum Morgana main helped too, I think).

Ain't no stops on the Pony Train :^)

Deleted
    I have never done it D:
    I wasn't implying you did. If I did it means I was implying I do it too. Not that I don't, I do, but not without a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Fix'd.
    I thought of doing that but this issue is way, way more visible on the botlane due to it having a constant two players. I'm well aware this is an issue in all lanes and with a lot of people.

Deleted
    Adc players are the worst
    LoL players are the worst
    Sadly, all of the above is true.
    Played a game as Hecarim earlier (first time playing him in the new jungle). Still a very good jungler, I think, his ganks are as good as ever and the Pony Train feeds the carries very well (having a low Diamond/high Platinum Morgana main helped too, I think).

Ain't no stops on the Pony Train :^)
    Pony isn't quite as strong these days but the meta is basically just play whatever you want because Riot nerfed everything to shit level so everybody is pretty much equally shit.

I thought of doing that but this issue is way, way more visible on the botlane due to it having a constant two players. I'm well aware this is an issue in all lanes and with a lot of people.
    Oh, I know. In my experience, it's generally more the Mid laners and the ADCs that act like assholes, for whatever reason.

I only ever become an asshole (in /all chat) if the opposing team is rude/offensive/whiny, which is quite often, unfortunately (though I suspect that it might be the case for all Kayle players ). Otherwise, I'm generally just saying stuff out loud when playing with friends on Skype or something.

Sadly, all of the above is true.
    Pony isn't quite as strong these days but the meta is basically just play whatever you want because Riot nerfed everything to shit level so everybody is pretty much equally shit.
    I find it's more of the player skill at my elo than at others, I think. There are some champs that are strong no matter what, there are a ton that require you to be very good with the champion to succeed, and such.

So it's kinda the opposite of Dota, where everything is OP, so it's balanced out?

Deleted
    Oh, I know. In my experience, it's generally more the Mid laners and the ADCs that act like assholes, for whatever reason.
    It's usually like that because it's a lane where a carry is present, so some times they get cocky or raise their ego and when shit goes down... Well, you know where the rage will be directed at.
    I only ever become an asshole (in /all chat) if the opposing team is rude/offensive/whiny, which is quite often, unfortunately (though I suspect that it might be the case for all Kayle players ). Otherwise, I'm generally just saying stuff out loud when playing with friends on Skype or something.
    I rarely rage. I don't even remember me raging ever.... I know I've been condescending some times, or close to it. Hudson experienced that unfortunately but I had no idea it was him...

I usually just give advice, which people some times take it as an offense because of how I type but oh well...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    So it's kinda the opposite of Dota, where everything is OP, so it's balanced out?
    Quite honestly, in my opinion, it doesn't matter whether champions are weak or strong, compared to how they used to be, as long as everything is balanced, you know.

It's usually like that because it's a lane where a carry is present, so some times they get cocky or raise their ego and when shit goes down... Well, you know where the rage will be directed at.

I rarely rage. I don't even remember me raging ever.... I know I've been condescending some times, or close to it. Hudson experienced that unfortunately but I had no idea it was him...

I usually just give advice, which people some times take it as an offense because of how I type but oh well...
    Err, same here (not very explaining myself well here). I rarely rage, but I do become... Rude and abrasive with those who are with me. "You get what you give," when you play with me; play nice and play fun and I'll react the same way. Play rude and an asshole and I'll not mince my words.

Like I said, some of it is unintentional on my part - I play aggressively, and people don't like Kayle's ult as a rule - but I rarely ever start shit.

Quite honestly, in my opinion, it doesn't matter whether champions are weak or strong, compared to how they used to be, as long as everything is balanced, you know.
    For the most part, in my opinion, League is pretty balanced now (especially compared to the beginning of the preseason). I think a few things are a bit too strong (Devourer's + BotRK + Nashor's + Runaan's Hurricane + Kayle = much OP), but those are few and far in between and for the most part, it's balanced out by other things (ex, Mantheon's level 2 dragon being risky as fuck).

Majad is the reason i dont queue with friends anymore :P

Deleted
    Err, same here (not very explaining myself well here).
    I get it.
    I rarely rage, but I do become... Rude and abrasive with those who are with me. "You get what you give," when you play with me; play nice and play fun and I'll react the same way. Play rude and an asshole and I'll not mince my words.

Like I said, some of it is unintentional on my part - I play aggressively, and people don't like Kayle's ult as a rule - but I rarely ever start shit.
    I tend to be like that sometimes too because showing them their own poison might make them not use their poison again without having much reason but I try to avoid it altogether in games like LoL where it's probably not a good thing to do it because you'll get banned or something and that might make things worse in the end because there isn't enough time for the person to process their own poison lol.
    For the most part, in my opinion, League is pretty balanced now (especially compared to the beginning of the preseason). I think a few things are a bit too strong (Devourer's + BotRK + Nashor's + Runaan's Hurricane + Kayle = much OP), but those are few and far in between and for the most part, it's balanced out by other things (ex, Mantheon's level 2 dragon being risky as fuck).
    I have no idea if LoL is balanced or not.

For almost two years now I've been solely/mainly playing PG(Proving Grounds)= Howling Abyss = ARAM and Dominion. Those maps scream "not balanced" so I can't even see if things are balanced or not when I got to SR because on those mode a lot of stuff obviously isn't.

While that combination might be OP on Kayle (I don't know if it is) you need to keep in mind that achieving those items is no small feat. That alone can make something not OP or not easily as OP or whatever. You get it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Majad is the reason i dont queue with friends anymore :P
    Yeah... <-<

But I'm not like other people!!!!!! I'm different and complicated! I'm an exception to the rule! :b Go play with friends now!

I get it.

I tend to be like that sometimes too because showing them their own poison might make them not use their poison again without having much reason but I try to avoid it altogether in games like LoL where it's probably not a good thing to do it because you'll get banned or something and that might make things worse in the end because there isn't enough time for the person to process their own poison lol.

I have no idea if LoL is balanced or not.

For almost two years now I've been solely/mainly playing PG(Proving Grounds)= Howling Abyss = ARAM and Dominion. Those maps scream "not balanced" so I can't even see if things are balanced or not when I got to SR because on those mode a lot of stuff obviously isn't.

While that combination might be OP on Kayle (I don't know if it is) you need to keep in mind that achieving those items is no small feat. That alone can make something not OP or not easily as OP or whatever. You get it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... <-<

But I'm not like other people!!!!!! I'm different and complicated! I'm an exception to the rule! :b Go play with friends now!
    Im more into wow atm than Lol