Last edited by G3istly; 2017-07-04 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    got into the first game a bit

got out of it again since everyone and their mother cheated (you could use freaking cheat engine to get better stats / gear)

i rly want dungeon defenders 2 as it's better programmed, optimised etc. but i have yet to buy it since i'm low on money

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    got into the first game a bit

got out of it again since everyone and their mother cheated (you could use freaking cheat engine to get better stats / gear)

i rly want dungeon defenders 2 as it's better programmed, optimised etc. but i have yet to buy it since i'm low on money
    That is why I tend to avoid random players. Rarely does anything good come from them and the amount of nonsense one has to put up with to find anyone decent is not worth the effort. That is unfortunate since Dungeon Defenders II is only twenty dollars right now but I can empathize, I wasted quite a bit of money this month and now I'm losing out on a lot of great Steam sales. However, I am hoping to be able to get the Collector's Edition of Dungeon Defenders II before the sale goes up but from the lack of responses in this thread, I can safely assume I will be playing alone yet again.

I love Dungeon Defenders. I haven't played it as much lately because my friends have lost interest. It's not as fun to play solo or with random people.

But yeah, it's very high on my list of favorite tower defense games.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    That is why I tend to avoid random players. Rarely does anything good come from them and the amount of nonsense one has to put up with to find anyone decent is not worth the effort. That is unfortunate since Dungeon Defenders II is only twenty dollars right now but I can empathize, I wasted quite a bit of money this month and now I'm losing out on a lot of great Steam sales. However, I am hoping to be able to get the Collector's Edition of Dungeon Defenders II before the sale goes up but from the lack of responses in this thread, I can safely assume I will be playing alone yet again.
    The first game was cleaned up quite a bit from the cheaters. They also released a revised version at a discount to existing owners that doesn't seem to have this issue.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    DD2 will be free to play when released, you're only able to buy the game now to participate in the pre-alpha and the future iterations.

So if you want to wait, and pick it up when it's free, you can.

If you're like me, and LOVED the first one and had to play DD2 as soon as it was released, then it's well worth it.

Considering it's a "Pre-Alpha" it's very well made already, pretty much a full game as it is.

My only worry is what they're going to do when it's released, as it could just become a typical F2P game.

Anyway, cutting it short, it's worth it if you liked the first one, however, imo, it's not quite as good... Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post
    DD2 will be free to play when released, you're only able to buy the game now to participate in the pre-alpha and the future iterations.

So if you want to wait, and pick it up when it's free, you can.

If you're like me, and LOVED the first one and had to play DD2 as soon as it was released, then it's well worth it.

Considering it's a "Pre-Alpha" it's very well made already, pretty much a full game as it is.

My only worry is what they're going to do when it's released, as it could just become a typical F2P game.

Anyway, cutting it short, it's worth it if you liked the first one, however, imo, it's not quite as good... Yet.
    It seems they will have an in-game cash shop of some kind considering the bonuses they are offering when you buy the game now so that is troublesome to think about. I have begun to despise free-to-play games because of the people they tend to draw in but if it is anything like the original, I am sure I will love playing it (alone) regardless. I only hope they add in the Summoner again or someone very much like him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    The first game was cleaned up quite a bit from the cheaters. They also released a revised version at a discount to existing owners that doesn't seem to have this issue.
    I know of Dungeon Defenders Eternity but there is no way I will ever support that.

Deleted
    defenders eternity got released after a massive influx of cheaters, dupers and glitchers.. you could walk into a shop and take take everything a player was wearing, could happen in game aswell. instead of a fix straight away we were told to just do private games lol.

wont be supporting a sequel.

A shame no one is interested in playing with me. To anyone who cares though, the game and virtually all of its DLC are bundled together for only five dollars.

Deleted
    I loved this game, bought it near release and paid for pretty much every DLC. According to steam i have over 350 hours on it. Then Trendy banned me for hacking apparently, which ive never done :/. Ill be buying DD2 though when it goes cheaper on the sale if youd be interested. My steam handle is Davey W.

Edit - I bought Eternity a few months ago but its just not the same
    Last edited by mmocad9b71cfda; 2014-12-25 at 07:30 PM.