lumber mill vs garrison resource follower missions

ok... so to start off with i had a level 3 lumber mill with phylarch stationed on it i recently got over 3k in garrison resources so decided to make it into a barn
    and to me it seems that was a wise decision why?

because i am now getting a hell of a lot more follower missions that give resources when i had the lumber mill i would get like 3 or 4 missions a day and now i am getting 10+ add on to the fact i have 3 followers with scavenger i am getting insane amounts of garrisons resources

has anyone else who had the lumber mill but got rid of it spotted the same has your rate of follower missions that reward garrison resources gone up?

again i am just asking for people who had the lumber mill and got rid of it to reply

thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    It's completely random, and unrelated.

Also, once you have a few Scavenger followers you can safely get rid of your LM.

Lumber mill is nice for people who log less. Like I log only once per day in the evening and I have around 2-3 resource missions. Sometimes they don't match with my scavangers (and sending them on 50% is a waste if I don't play too often), while LM always sustains me with equal amount of GR. And farming lumber takes like 15 mins of circling main Nagrand area ever few days.
    On the other hand, last 2 days I played a lot (due to free time) and I had significantly more scavanging missions, due to simple milling.. But since free time is ending for me soon, I'm sticking to my LM for time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    I ditched my mill soon as i got Phylarch. No reason to have it. I have endless resources as it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Lumber mill is nice for people who log less. Like I log only once per day in the evening and I have around 2-3 resource missions. Sometimes they don't match with my scavangers (and sending them on 50% is a waste if I don't play too often),
    that is wrong.
    100% chance to get X Gr is worse than 53% at getting 3X GR, this is always true.

Deleted
    Atm im probably getting over 1000 resources daily just from garrison missions :P 910 of them usually coming from 1 mission

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    that is wrong.
    100% chance to get X Gr is worse than 53% at getting 3X GR, this is always true.
    And may I add, getting a 100% mission that yields 700+ garrison resources is more than enough to get by without a LM.

i also removed my lm the moment i got pylarch not for a barn, for a trade post in my case

trade post more for ah then resources, but im currently almost 5k resources and i keep my warmill busy all the times
    if you have some scavengers there is no more use for it (trade post too imo)

logged in this morning before work, get scavengers back with 600+ resources
    next week ill prob get coins with resources too

lm/tradepost is handy while lvling/gearing getting everything to max

after that you swim in herbs/ores/resources