10+ Year Old Account

Healing Mythic Twins

This fight was made without thinking about us
    ....................................................................................

How so?/10char

Deleted
    I think it was made with us in mind, for a challenge at least!

the only damage is on interupting shout and pulverize. coord your raid CD's. easiest fight ever.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Quote Originally Posted by ejzo View Post
    This fight was made without thinking about us
    inb4 Stop being bad

While recurring movement sucks for holy, it doesn't limit us that badly. Spec into SW and glyph AV, and you can have it up during most (if not all?) Quakes. The reduced cd on HS makes it much less punishing to constantly be running to dodge fire, and EH weaving with well timed Prisms should do the job. It did on my Mythic kill at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    While recurring movement sucks for holy, it doesn't limit us that badly. Spec into SW and glyph AV, and you can have it up during most (if not all?) Quakes. The reduced cd on HS makes it much less punishing to constantly be running to dodge fire, and EH weaving with well timed Prisms should do the job. It did on my Mythic kill at least.
    Pretty much this though I assume you meant EF and not EH because im not sure what you would mean there. Sanctified wrath with merciful wrath glyph gives you a CD for every quake. Additionally you can spec into either clemency or blessing of purity and lend extra utility to the raid by keeping people alive when they fail at mechanics. Our incredible survivability as holy more than compensates for our lack of mobile healing. While you wont compete witb mistweavers or resto druids holy pally bring extra utility with Sacs, free tank healing and good survivability.

Edit to also point out that Ogronn is not as harsh on movement as you think. Watch the fire, plan out your path and be proactive in avoiding it and you can dramatically cut down the amount of movement required.