Fandral's Seed Pouch

For those who missed it in the news post, or aren't discussing it on the news post comments, seems like they're adding a new item for even more fire cat form fun.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=122304

Oh, and it's a toy.

Shame the buff will most likely last 10min or less. Wonder if it lasts through death?

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Shame the buff will most likely last 10min or less. Wonder if it lasts through death?
    Actually yeah, with a 10 minute CD I doubt it would last longer than that.

Although it might just be like the stat buff crystal, short CD but lasts an hour or until death. Either way it definitely helps those who kept going back to have the max seeds they could have.

If you click on the effect you can see that the buff it applies lasts for 1 hour and persists through death.

Totally awesome. Nice job Blizz. I'm already happy with this, but they would score huge bonus points if this works with CoS.

Quote Originally Posted by weilhart View Post
    If you click on the effect you can see that the buff it applies lasts for 1 hour and persists through death.
    Never have to farm seeds again-thank you Blizz.

inb4 Rare drop from Majordomo that takes ages to farm

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    inb4 Rare drop from Majordomo that takes ages to farm
    Honestly I wouldn't be shocked, but hey! You're there getting seeds anyway!

Wtb something that lets me change moonkin form.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Wtb something that lets me change moonkin form.
    Blizzard has said they are gonna make it so toys show over forms, meaning moonkins can use like nogg / tauren toys or anything else.

Did they fix the incarnation bug yet? Else I'd doubt I'd use this otherwise.

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

Quote Originally Posted by TivookEU View Post
    Did they fix the incarnation bug yet? Else I'd doubt I'd use this otherwise.
    Nope, still happens to me every raid.. Welp, at least the bag is infinite..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So feral now is the new fire feral... permanent realy. I thought blizz didn't want it to be like this but clearly they changed their minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    So feral now is the new fire feral... permanent realy. I thought blizz didn't want it to be like this but clearly they changed their minds.
    Might still be 0,01% drop, but only if you kill Fandral on a new moon while wearing a pink skirt.

I fear this item will have the "Blazing wings" effect, so many ppl will use it that fire cat will lose coolness

Quote Originally Posted by Chipies View Post
    I fear this item will have the "Blazing wings" effect, so many ppl will use it that fire cat will lose coolness
    Everyone can use firecat to that extent now-most people are just to lazy to farm the seeds.

I actually would like it if they tie it into the Molten Front vendors. That way if you were active during Firelands when you wouldve had it anyway, you'll be able to just buy it, but it will also be there for others who want to get it if they decide to do the questline.

That's better than RNG drops imo.

What I actually think Blizzard will do though, is have a Druid show up in the Frostwolf Inn and give you a quest for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipies View Post
    This "Blazing Wings effect" you are saing only happened when the item was new and everyone wanted to show it off. I rarely see anyone with Blazing Wings anymore. Plus, if you want, you can have a permanent Fire Cat form already, just go there, grab your 5 seeds, reset the raid and use the buffs for 5 hours and come back later. Not having a peranet fire cat form was just an inconvenient.

Thank god the devs listened to the masses of druids who wanted the fire cat form to become permanent.