Need some help finding a game to fit my needs

Looking for a mmorpg style game where I can play solo and get the super rare best gear in game and party up to do the same things if i wanted to, but not necessary. Where items drop in a certain place that I can farm for, instead of completely random anywhere in the world drops so I can dedicate myself to a certain item from a certain area etc. I would prefer it to have a good graphics and a talent system. Solving puzzles would be a plus. If it accommodated skill over gear even better. I'm thinking along old school vanilla loot tables with static drops and areas to farm, but dungeon etc are able to be done solo and don't require a group, but you could group if you wanted to, with much more complex drops and ultra rare items. Anyone know anything like this?

1. The kind folks at this thread will help ya.

2. Guild Wars 2 sounds like the closest thing to what your looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Verrine View Post
    Maybe Diablo?
    Diablo is a mmorpg?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Diablo is a mmorpg?
    Sorta. It fits your bill quite well. No puzzles in it though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verrine View Post
    Maybe Diablo?
    Yeah the original Diablo was fantastic. Second one was good too. Too bad the third one is utter shit.