Page 3 of 260 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just played Jaina on the BB map with a friend. Team had no clue what to do and did not even respond when I tried to take command and tell them what to do.

I ended up with 60k Hero damage (35k more than anyone else in my team and I had Illidan and Valla in the team). Also had like 10k exp gained for the more than the rest.

We lost so hard it hurt IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Oh, for funny moments, with Tyrande they are abundant. Seeing enemy heroes escape past their walls with like 1/10 of their health and they're probably happy they escaped and are about to teleport home? Yeah, I've become an expert of killing them with the owl just before they would be ported out. Funniest thing ever, I even imagine their thoughts "phew, I'm safe, teleport to heal then... noooooooooooo!"
    Even though Gazlowe and Falstad and Sgt Hammer's death lasers/missiles/etc are more powerful, there's something especially humiliating about being taken out by an owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Even though Gazlowe and Falstad and Sgt Hammer's death lasers/missiles/etc are more powerful, there's something especially humiliating about being taken out by an owl.
    Tyrande's Hate Crime in one of Pallytime's Top 5 vids made me chortle mightily
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Played my first game as with a support. Decided to go for Li Li. And holy crap she can dish out healing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Played my first game as with a support. Decided to go for Li Li. And holy crap she can dish out healing.
    You think that is a lot? Before the patch I got over 300k healing, :}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Well her Ult does like 70% of that

Now THIS is a knoife!

you know your team is sad when the enemy team fears your murky more than than the other 4 teammates combined.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now THIS is a knoife!
    Saddly, I forgot to Screenshot it, I was just so happy I broke it.

Playing ranked, My Lili has about 70% win ratio. Just had a game where the Falstad and Hammer refused to group up, we got into team fights and they were magically not there.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Or - and this is the worst - guys who use our plant to... kill...other neutral plants... argh
    How is this bad? Killing the big plant takes couple seconds while transformed and your plant usually won't time out anyway.

There's one thing I'm really torn on in this game and that's the strength of the map objectives. You can be owning the enemy team the whole game, but one bad team fight and you just lost the game. Been on both ends of this and I'm really not sure this is right.
    My latest experience is getting our asses handed to us on the new map with base completely destroyed and core @20%, but we managed to win one team fight, the temples activated and before our opponents managed to get back to middle of the map, the temples killed their whole base (which was mostly unpushed) and core for the win in the game we totally didn't deserve...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    How is this bad? Killing the big plant takes couple seconds while transformed and your plant usually won't time out anyway.

There's one thing I'm really torn on in this game and that's the strength of the map objectives. You can be owning the enemy team the whole game, but one bad team fight and you just lost the game. Been on both ends of this and I'm really not sure this is right.
    My latest experience is getting our asses handed to us on the new map with base completely destroyed and core @20%, but we managed to win one team fight, the temples activated and before our opponents managed to get back to middle of the map, the temples killed their whole base (which was mostly unpushed) and core for the win in the game we totally didn't deserve...
    Yeah, that 3 temple spawning is just devastating. I just got out of a Blackheart's Bay, it was fairly even, they were a little ahead of us. But mid lane was open so I am like "Lets just go mid lane and go on the core". We kill one or two on our way there we go core and we win. I think knowing how to push is much more imporant than doing map objectives.

A DK is very weak on its own, I have seen so many Dragon Knights wasted because it is out numbered. The Terror is so much stronger, they should give the DK a new ability or something.
    Last edited by apepi; 2015-01-26 at 06:14 PM.

Yeah, that 3 temple spawning is just devastating. I just got out of a Blackheart's Bay, it was fairly even, they were a little ahead of us. But mid lane was open so I am like "Lets just go mid lane and go on the core. We kill one or two on our way there we go core and we win. I think knowing how to push is much more imporant than doing map objectives.

A DK is very weak on its own, I have seen so many Dragon Knights wasted because it is out numbered. The Terror is so much stronger, they should give the DK a new ability or something.
    Think it is because the game is supposed to end fast, so making a mistake late game is supposed to be costly.

I haven't seen how much of a power swing the 3 temples are yet, all the games I got on that map were complete stompfests that ended before that. It's a bit of a pain in the ass that we keep getting these maps that are good for small skirmishes, I hope the next one is more teamfight oriented like the curse one.

OT: it really makes me want to quit the game when our team is full of leavers and the enemy team just refuses to push. They have the game 100% in the bag, they could simply push our core, but no. They must spend 20 minutes farming coins and turning a 10 minute game into a 30 minute one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arthas dives headfirst into a 3-man ambush. I say "fuck that" and ghost wolf out

Arthas: why did you leave me?

Arthas later dives again, on his own with no-one near. I give him up but a few sec later see he's managed to break out, so I run to extract him. I throw down shield + heal + root totem and am running in front of him with an ult rolling, but he succumbs to burst

Arthas: I was fine till you showed up, thanks Rehgar

/facedesk

Yeah, that 3 temple spawning is just devastating. I just got out of a Blackheart's Bay, it was fairly even, they were a little ahead of us. But mid lane was open so I am like "Lets just go mid lane and go on the core. We kill one or two on our way there we go core and we win. I think knowing how to push is much more imporant than doing map objectives.

I think the DK is strong enough when played and supported properly. Objectives>all most of the time in HoTS.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the DK is strong enough when played and supported properly. Objectives>all most of the time in HoTS.
    Yeah but it's arguably weaker than a Garden Terror, while being much more difficult to contest. A Terror when outnumbered can easily drop seeds while wheeling between lanes to get a fair amount of damage done even with no support (can be difficult to catch and kill due to its Sprint and Poly). A DK when outnumbered is... well, just shit really. He can chunk down towers and gates but he can't do shit to stop defenders nuking the bejesus out of him as they can just nip back behind the gate when he does the charge, or at least remain in front of him so they're in zero danger of being knocked into a bad place.

An early Garden Terror on its own has to be answered due to the destructive power of the seeds. An early DK on its own can actually be ignored by most of the team while they keep pushing, and they'll do more structure damage than the DK can because it gets shredded by towers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but it's arguably weaker than a Garden Terror, while being much more difficult to contest. A Terror when outnumbered can easily drop seeds while wheeling between lanes to get a fair amount of damage done even with no support (can be difficult to catch and kill due to its Sprint and Poly). A DK when outnumbered is... well, just shit really. He can chunk down towers and gates but he can't do shit to stop defenders nuking the bejesus out of him as they can just nip back behind the gate when he does the charge, or at least remain in front of him so they're in zero danger of being knocked into a bad place.

An early Garden Terror on its own has to be answered due to the destructive power of the seeds. An early DK on its own can actually be ignored by most of the team while they keep pushing, and they'll do more structure damage than the DK can because it gets shredded by towers.
    A terror can throw down a plant and just run out still doing damage, dragon knight cant really(fire does not do that much damage). Kicking as a Dragon Knight takes too much time, displaces you, and is very easy to make it not work(Get behind a building!). You have no mobility as a a dragon knight. And for how hard it is to get, I don't find it that meaningful. Getting a terror is much easier and more people can have it at once. If say you get the dragon knight but you sacrifice 2 or 3 people for it, your fucked, it is worthless because all 5 people just get on it and it is done in 25 seconds. They should change both of his abilities and give him a new one(maybe a leap like etc).

had a terror map too, went pretty well but the other team were no slouches. I went in as tyrael and they really just did not know how to deal with him.

We were neck and neck and they were 85 seeds (we were 26)to a terror with night closing in. almost nothing but our cores left. theirs at 12% but meaningless if their terror reached our core with a hard push.

I charged in alone knowing they would rush into the garden to push their last desperate advantage, I started whacking away with our abathurs buffs on me. Shield kept me up a bit longer but i died once the entire enemy team pulled back and killed me. But it was all for naught, my tyrael ghost bomb blew up their core :3
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-01-26 at 08:52 PM.

Hmm, well I mean different maps are different but you're looking at a case where the entire enemy team defends against the DK while the entire allied team fails to support, which is a mechanics fail and should result in carnage.

I find smart heroes easily juke my poly when I'm in the Terror.

A terror can throw down a plant and just run out still doing damage, dragon knight cant really(fire does not do that much damage). Kicking as a Dragon Knight takes too much time, displaces you, and is very easy to make it not work(Get behind a building!). You have no mobility as a a dragon knight. And for how hard it is to get, I don't find it that meaningful. Getting a terror is much easier and more people can have it at once. If say you get the dragon knight but you sacrifice 2 or 3 people for it, your fucked, it is worthless because all 5 people just get on it and it is done in 25 seconds. They should change both of his abilities and give him a new one(maybe a leap like etc).
    The kick is awesome when you use it wisely though. Can even be used to rush forwards :P

I do agree that they should buff the flame breath though, I sometimes wonder why I bother using it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The kick is awesome when you use it wisely though. Can even be used to rush forwards :P

I do agree that they should buff the flame breath though, I sometimes wonder why I bother using it.
    But sometimes the person moves out of your range and the dragon knight sits ther elooking stupid not knowing that to do. I can be awesome some times, but usually it just feels very weak.

But sometimes the person moves out of your range and the dragon knight sits ther elooking stupid not knowing that to do. I can be awesome some times, but usually it just feels very weak.
    That is annoying, gotta time it just right though. It's certainly harder to use the DK effectively.