Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

WeakAura strings by Falkén [Ðanish Terrace]

Hi there,

Welcome to my compilation of WeakAura strings, as seen on my stream. The post will contain encounter specific WAs for all current content, as well as some class specific WAs. Feel free to reply with suggestions/requests.

Bonus: Follow Myst and myself at Twitch, as we progress through Legion. We will be streaming all of our Mythic Nighthold progress, Heroic split-raids and much more! Related to this, I will update this thread with my encounter WA strings in the first week of Nighthold.

Nighthold Encounter WeakAuras (Disclaimer: might still need editing)

Boss 1 - Skoryron
    Boss 2 - Chronomatic Anomaly
    Boss 3 - Trilliax
    Boss 4 - Spellblade Aluriel
    Boss 5 - Tichondrius
    Boss 6 - Krosus
    Boss 7 - High Botanist Tel'arn
    Boss 8 - Star Augur Etraeus
    Boss 9 - Grand Magistrix Elisande
    Boss 10 - Gul'dan

Trinkets (Listed below - reply with new requests)

Trinket WA : [Bloodthirsty Instinct], [Chrono Shard], [Draught of Souls], [Eye of Command], [Faulty Countermeasure], [Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish], [Memento of Angerboda], [Nightblooming Frond], [Nightmare Egg Shell] & [Spontaneous Appendages]

Warrior WAs (Arms, Fury & Prot)

Center Bars & Procs
    Offensives
    Defensives
    Utilities

Shaman WAs (Enhancement)

Center Bars & Procs
    Offensives
    Defensives
    Utilities
    Last edited by mmoc578f81469a; 2017-02-13 at 08:19 PM.

Deleted
    Can you ask the mage in your guild, Dabs, if he can post his awesome WAs aswell, much appreciated!

I approve of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Can you ask the mage in your guild, Dabs, if he can post his awesome WAs aswell, much appreciated!
    I have poked him in-game, lets see if he plays nice and responds to your inquiry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkenRaiding View Post
    I have poked him in-game, lets see if he plays nice and responds to your inquiry
    Feel free to poke me ingame, Pixor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dabsy View Post
    Feel free to poke me ingame, Pixor
    omg, so huge! Hello Dabs, big fanboi here. *Smiles*
    I poked you ingame! Kappa

7+ Year Old Account
    I tinkered with your Arms/Fury/Glad setup and got it working with my UI.

Thanks for posting!
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derkthar View Post
    I tinkered with your Arms/Fury/Glad setup and got it working with my UI.

Thanks for posting!
    No problem buddy

I'm looking forward to copying your weak auras for BrF dangerous things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntindawg View Post
    I'm looking forward to copying your weak auras for BrF dangerous things.
    Most of them are already made and will be adjusted during the first week of Heroic testing - hopefully, that s also when I can share them all with you guys

Deleted
    UPDATE!

Now includes WA-strings for (nearly) all Blackrock Foundry encounter mechanics, a top of the OP.

nicely done mate

Deleted
    Nice weakauras. Will definately nab some of the BRF ones. But you do seem a bit obsessed. I mean, raidbuffs center screened with a WeakA? rly?

Deleted
    UPDATE! Feb. 16th

Multiple Blackrock Foundry Encounter strings have been added (including Mythic-only strings) and several strings have been edited (mainly for copy paste errors).

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE! Feb. 16th

Raid Buff strings have been edited to include all current auras, exclude outdated auras, and grouped in multi-function strings for easy overview.

Quote Originally Posted by FalkenRaiding View Post
    UPDATE! Feb. 16th

Multiple Blackrock Foundry Encounter strings have been added (including Mythic-only strings) and several strings have been edited (mainly for copy paste errors).

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE! Feb. 16th

Raid Buff strings have been edited to include all current auras, exclude outdated auras, and grouped in multi-function strings for easy overview.
    Thanks a lot Falken!

Deleted
    Was watching your stream and thought your WAs were very nice as well - the BRF ones mainly as a non-warrior. So it was a nice surprise to come across this thread. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your progress.

Looks like Rupture from Furnace is missing, easy enough to add though, just duplicate Slagged! and change appropriate settings.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Looks like Rupture from Furnace is missing, easy enough to add though, just duplicate Slagged! and change appropriate settings.
    It's still missing a few strings, namely Furnace/Blackhand, as we're still progressing on them and I haven't "tuned" the strings to our actual needs.

Thanks the the reply. Raided with them last night, and was experiencing some significant lag spikes on just about every boss / pull, recurring every ~60-90 seconds. I made a few other addon changes since last raid so can't say for certain if these weakauras are the culprit, but I do note that they are using up a significant portion of memory (I have 32GB so this should hardly be a problem but...). Have you or anyone else been having similar issues at any point? Doing Thogar tonight and not relishing losing control of my character for 2-3 seconds lol!
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!