Deleted
    Well aesthetics.... i like the raven more , i even proposed to make a build around it to/for my father's pc i build 2 weeks ago but nooo he wanted a proper atx tower...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    That's clever. And awesome.

And it begs the question why hasn't more mainstream case manufacturers caught on to this really small form factor with a lot of compromises for space concept. I mean there are a few but even those waste space and most look like ass instead of something sleek and professional (like the xbox). You don't need any case fans or free space inside the case when both the gpu and cpu can breath themselves with straight access to the outside air.

One gpu, mitx mobo, one ssd and MAYBE space for mini PSU, please!
    http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/...px?pid=5217#ov

Depends if you like the look though...

I still like mine from a few posts back, gives a bit of customization, but no full size GPUs =(

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/...px?pid=5217#ov

Depends if you like the look though...

I still like mine from a few posts back, gives a bit of customization, but no full size GPUs =(
    Are you able to put one of those ITX 970s?
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125706
    Or is it only something they can do.
    I imagine only them but /shrug.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Well aesthetics.... i like the raven more , i even proposed to make a build around it to/for my father's pc i build 2 weeks ago but nooo he wanted a proper atx tower...
    That raven is just so cheap looking with that plasticy front in my opinion. And it's big. Gigabyte one is pretty cool but yeah, that's pretty much them all.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Made some upgrades to the RAM, CPU, and Mobo.

Current Specs:
    Corsair Carbide Series Air 540
    i7-4790k
    Corsair H100i Cooler
    Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5
    16GB 1600Mhz G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 RAM
    2x EVGA GTX 770 4GB Classified in SLI
    256GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD
    1TB Seagate Barracuda

| Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Made some upgrades to the RAM, CPU, and Mobo.

Current Specs:
    Corsair Carbide Series Air 540
    i7-4790k
    Corsair H100i Cooler
    Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5
    16GB 1600Mhz G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 RAM
    2x EVGA GTX 770 4GB Classified in SLI
    256GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD
    1TB Seagate Barracuda
    That exhaust Corsair fan, I presume its part of the case but is it purchasable seperately and do you happen to know the model/name of it? Other then that amazing looking pc.

If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Thank you, its what I thought but on the picture they seem alot brighter so I wasn't (and still am) not so sure.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Thank you, its what I thought but on the picture they seem alot brighter so I wasn't (and still am) not so sure.
    Tiel is right, although it's the 140mm fans not the 120mm. And yes, they aren't extremely bright, but when you consider that it was dark for the picture, the 2 meter LED strip around the case, and the 10 LEDs on the GPUs...it adds extra lighting. It's not even that bright. I can't have anything that blinds me sitting in front of me lol.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    I can't have anything that blinds me sitting in front of me lol.
    Need those car LED high beam headlights. Had one of those flash into my eyes when I was driving, I couldn't see jack shit.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Need those car LED high beam headlights. Had one of those flash into my eyes when I was driving, I couldn't see jack shit.
    Yea I wouldn't be able to game like that :P. Those pictures already make the lights seem brighter than they really are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think the only reason I personally would have LEDs in my case (no windows) is so I can plug it into something when I work in it cause I have a rather lightly lit room at night and I can't see anything.

Phanteks- Enthoo Luxe Case
    Asuz Z97-A mobo
    i5-4690k
    Asus Strix 970
    EVGA Supernova 750 watt Psu
    GSkill Ripjaws X 16gb RAM
    Crucial MX100 512gb SSD
    WD Blue 1tb HD
    Thermaltake Water 3.0 CPU Cooler(and it's pretty cool)

Have some problems with this build currently, that i'll post in my thread on the update/build subforums. But I know it'll get figured out. =/

Deleted
    My current battlestation. (link to album)

2x Acer G276HLA Monitor

ASROCK z77 extreme4
    i7 2700K @ 4 Ghz Overclocked
    G-Skill Ares 16GB RAM
    XFX R9 280X
    Samsung 840 SSD 500GB
    WD Blue 1TB 2x
    Corsair Air 540 Case

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard
    Corsair M95 Mouse
    Corsair MM200 Extended Mousepad
    Plantronics GameCom 788 Headset

Last edited by mmoc54945b7ad9; 2015-02-16 at 08:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimmix View Post
    I've been looking to try and do something like this for a while now. Not found anything cost effective yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtaliin View Post
    Why would you want to stream your console games to PC? I can see the benefit of streaming PC games to console, but you still have to deal with input lag, network restrictions, etc...

Maybe if there was a console exclusive that was REALLY good, but still.. Only one display device perhaps?
    Have you used Steam in home streaming? With a good wireless network there is a negligible amount of input lag. Also since i dont have more than one xbox i could have this attached to a racing rig and stream forza without having to move my xbox. The wife likes to use the main TV a lot which has my XBone on it. With this in a different room ill be able to play games without having to wait for her to be done with a Netflix marathon. Wont be doing it for online gaming.

Also there is this idea. Once this technology get perfected, adopted by other companies, and input lag is next to nothing at all you will be able to have one small PC in every room and a closet with a gaming rig, and your consoles. Youll be able to have one device in your entertainment center instead of Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and PC boxes cluttering up your shelves.
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60

10+ Year Old Account
    And it's time for some upgrades, decided to buy following parts for my PC.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k 4.0Ghz
      • Cooler: Corsair H110
    • MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger ATX LGA1150
    • PSU: Corsair RM 850W 80+ Gold
    • Case: Corsair 500R Black ATX Mid Tower

Salvaging Windows 7 Home, 1TB HDD, 128GB SSD, CD drive, 16GB RAM and MSI GeForce GTX 980 -GPU from old computer. I'll upload some pics once it's done and running, they'll most likely arrive during next week.

Just wondering if I should buy fans with red lights or not.

If it's going to match the rest of your build why not go with the reds? Though if you really want some trippy reds look at these Enermax's and you can stare at the LED pattern for a few hours
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lava lamp lighting?