Deleted

Been a while since I posted Emily here. Looking to change the boots, but can't really find anything that fits decently.

EDIT: Fixed the damn link so it's not huge.
    Last edited by mmoc8773ad9113; 2015-02-20 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Lovely as always, Aveline!
    Thank you! :3
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    That's actually pretty perfect. I would not change a thing except maybe the staff?
    The thing is that this is my 'off-spec gear', so the staff wasn't my priority when I chose the outfit.
    Though now that you mentioned it, I'm definitely open for suggestions! I have to say that I'm enjoying the newfound survivability, and find myself sticking with this armor quite a lot. Any suggestions for staff skins that wouldn't require Black Lion tickets, and that'd fit the armor? I'm still trying to save for my Ley Line Staff, but it's a god damn slow farming/waiting process...

I think dreamthistle, ascended staff, elder staff, fractal, melandrus gaze, xanthium, chaos, charged, leyline, or WvW skins would look ok.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avelines character looks super good. I really like the color schemes you used.

Deleted
    Lovely Aveline and nice to see you again Emily.

Guardian is trying to do 100% maps and I am trying to take "action shots" while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Guardian is trying to do 100% maps and I am trying to take "action shots" while doing it.
    I should try to finish this. I've been sitting at 87% for like, a year now and haven't tried to make any progress -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I just generally prefer females since I'm a female myself. I think for me it's that sort of 'dollhouse effect' since I love making my characters as pretty as possible, so I'll choose a pretty female that I can make even prettier. I don't really have any other 'excuse' for why I'll ~90% of the time choose a female character over a male one. I have had some male characters in various games as well, but I just generally don't stick with them and grow bored of them very quickly.

Anyway, I have to break my promise not to post more pictures this quickly already. I finally worked on my Elementalist's off-spec gear that offers some more survivability, and messed around with various looks for it while I was waiting for Tequatl to spawn. And this is what I came up with, and I have to say I'm rather proud of myself! There's genuinely not a single piece of armor that'd be from the same set, they're all put together from various sets. I'm a bit surprised they work so well together, at least I personally love the way it looks.

She is perfect _o_

I bought Guild Wars 2 at launch and then promptly stopped playing it a few days later. This week I fired my (SUPER) dusty game up, patched it until it looked like a rag-doll and started dabbling with it. I intentionally tried humans but my eyes kept wavering over towards the asura and I ended up rolling one two days ago. I have to admit, I am absolutely in love with her. I think this is the first game I actually opt to watch cut scenes in, because it's too fun to listen to her talk!

Deleted
    Thank you for your kind comments, everyone! <3 Makes me feel like my experiment was actually a success if it looks nice in the eyes of other people and not just my own.
    I actually ended up buying a secondary staff to support my secondary gear, and changed the skin to go with the armor I posted. I chose the Pact Quarterstaff skin since I actually had it, and because it looks pretty nice with all the blues, grays and black shades.
    And I really love the staff skins zito suggested as well! I'm already working towards and Ascended Staff, but Xanthium also looks really lovely. Good to know I have a few other options than just one staff skin~

And Hallaeon's Asura is simply adorable! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Fell in love with the magitech shop armor for my thief. It looks perfect with the blue glowing mask and pact weapons. <3

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

and sorry one more adjustment to my Mes because

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Fell in love with the magitech shop armor for my thief. It looks perfect with the blue glowing mask and pact weapons. <3

I really like this, Thyr.

What dyes did you use?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaught View Post
    What dyes did you use?
    Black and Sky. Most is black:

- - - Updated - - -

Another day, another outfit:

It's high noon.

Deleted
    Another day, another outfit:

What actually is this armor? I've seen it around quite a bit, but I still haven't figured out what it exactly is! Oh, and also loving the one you posted previously! I've never really liked that armor based on the preview through the store, but you actually made me highly consider purchasing it for my Norn Ranger. Love what you did with it!

Heritage chest, forgot the pants but they're quite cheap if I recall correctly, glint's mask and can't really see the boots.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    What actually is this armor? I've seen it around quite a bit, but I still haven't figured out what it exactly is! Oh, and also loving the one you posted previously! I've never really liked that armor based on the preview through the store, but you actually made me highly consider purchasing it for my Norn Ranger. Love what you did with it!
    Krytan chest
    Staring glint mask
    Viper pants
    Magitech boots

I also was unsure about magitech armor, but since there are no real skinny boots for medium armor (most of them have an ugly shape or make the legs bigger), i'll gave it a try and worked out well.
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2015-02-24 at 01:53 PM.
    It's high noon.

Man, I really need to get around to collecting more armor pieces for outfits : (

Heritage chest
    Staring glint mask
    Viper pants
    Magitech boots

I also was unsure about magitech armor, but since there are no real skinny boots for medium armor (most of them have an ugly shape or make the legs bigger), i'll gave it a try and worked out well.
    The chest is Krytan, not Heritage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    The chest is Krytan, not Heritage.
    Yes, forgot the name
    It's high noon.

Got new pants/shield/sword and recolored my getup. Pretty pleased with it right now.