Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    So first you say "It is genocide, it is recognized internationally"
    to "It doesn't need to be recognized for it to be genocide"?
    And next week he will claim he "won" the argument. Deny anything he said before and rewrite what he meant. While all posts are still easily checked...

Deleted
    I wouldn't bother. He took my "You know, I would embarass you further, but I just.. can't. It's not worth it. You win." as a compliment and placed it into his signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never claimed what was or wasn't recognized, because frankly it doesn't matter. Genocide is the mass murder of people by any means.

I'd love to see a pro-Russian in here argue this in person with a Ukrainian. It's illegal in Ukraine to even deny it happened.
    http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/gen...ine_famine.htm

On November 28, 2006 the Parliament of Ukraine adopted a law that recognized the artificial famine in Ukraine as genocide committed against the Ukrainian people. The law also made public denial of the Ukrainian Genocide illegal. Ukrainian Genocide commemoration day is on November 26.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I wouldn't bother. He took my "You know, I would embarass you further, but I just.. can't. It's not worth it. You win." as a compliment and placed it into his signature.
    LOL WOW! And he even removed the important part. Fucking amazing. Like how he took my "too many freedoms" comment and thinks it's a compliment. lmao
    Jesus Christ dude. This guy. THIS GUY

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    I never claimed what was or wasn't recognized, because frankly it doesn't matter. Genocide is the mass murder of people by any means.

I'd love to see a pro-Russian in here argue this in person with a Ukrainian. It's illegal in Ukraine to even deny it happened.
    http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/gen...ine_famine.htm
    So you admit your previous argument about its recognition is meaningless? Nice to know you're willing to swap goalposts so quickly. This is quite the spectacle you put on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

I used google.
    https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Heres more:
    genocide
    noun geno·cide \ˈje-nə-ˌsīd\
    : the deliberate killing of people who belong to a particular racial, political, or cultural group
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/genocide
    How can you use Google? Any website can be shown by Google. I would be kicked from any education if I said I use Google...

But seriously, now read the real definition: http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocid...onvention.html
    Please show me the INTENT (which I was saying all along) in the case of Holodomor?

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL WOW! And he even removed the important part. Fucking amazing. Like how he took my "too many freedoms" comment and thinks it's a compliment. lmao

- - - Updated - - -

So you admit your previous argument about its recognition is meaningless? Nice to know you're willing to swap goalposts so quickly. This is quite the spectacle you put on.
    Aeno, your sig WAS your entire post. The sig of me on yours, however, is not.

And yeah, I took b2121945 out of context because I never thought I'd see the say a pro-Russian would concede anything to a pro-Westerner. Small victories.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    How can you use Google? Any website can be shown by Google. I would be kicked from any education if I said I use Google...

But seriously, now read the real definition: http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocid...onvention.html
    Please show me the INTENT (which I was saying all along) in the case of Holodomor?
    It's not the United Nations and thus it is a bad source. It doesn't cite sources. It's a wiki.
    STOP HANDWAVING AND SWITCHING GOAL POSTS RAWR
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I've argued from page one of this argument that Holodomor was a genocide by definition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Circular reasoning is not a formal logical fallacy but a pragmatic defect in an argument whereby the premises are just as much in need of proof or evidence as the conclusion, and as a consequence the argument fails to persuade.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

As I head out for the evening. Toodles.

I've argued from page one of this argument that Holodomor was a genocide by my definition.
    I fixed that for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

As I head out for the evening. Toodles.
    And shown his errors again, he can't take it anymore and leaves (to return later and claim he was right all along).
    There is a reason I linked to the official text as agreed by the convention, tho show again he changed the meaning of something to suite his own needs...

And shown his errors again, he can't take it anymore and leaves (to return later and claim he was right all along).
    There is a reason I linked to the official text as agreed by the convention, tho show again he changed the meaning of something to suite his own needs...
    And just a page ago he bitched about Wikipedia being a bad source of information. This guy is such gold for laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've argued from page one of this argument that Holodomor was a genocide by Google and Merriam-Webster's definition.
    I fixed that for you.
    No, I fixed it for you.

No, I fixed it for you.
    Hahahaha even funnier!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    As a nurse you should know that it's what you do with delusional people.
    Some things/people can't be argued with.
    Nooo, be quiet please, or he will remove it from his signature.

And just a page ago he bitched about Wikipedia being a bad source of information. This guy is such gold for laughs.
    Yup, I really wonder why he ever came up with the phrase "critical thinking" to describe what he is doing. It's like Ruks calling everybody out on fallacies, hand waving, moving goalposts, echo chambers (seems he learns a new one every week), while doing that in every post. It is that we get good posts too by Americans, else I would start being really afraid of the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    "180+ countries commit intellectual suicide by not recognizing Holodmor as a genocide." -The Iron Fist
    LMFAO! Way to put words in my mouth by clipping something together what someone else said and what I said. Classy.

I guess my goal should be to have all pro-Russians have a quote of mine after their name. At least something intelligent will be in all of their posts then.

Also TooMuch, I have a life that doesn't revolve around these forums or my PC. Toodles.

No, I fixed it for you.
    Compare that definition by the one I linked. Oh shit, that's the one that the UN agreed on and that has a little more (con)text.
    Ah, the "I have a life" comment.

-edit- I always like it when people find definitions about things that are clearly not in line with the "official" definitions as internationally agreed on and base there whole discussion on these faulty ones. We've also had war crimes before...
    Last edited by TooMuch; 2015-02-26 at 06:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Compare that definition by the one I linked. Oh shit, that's the one that the UN agreed on and that has a little more (con)text.
    Oh, I'll be back later. Don't you worry. <3

Deleted

-edit- I always like it when people find definitions about things that are clearly not in line with the "official" definitions as internationally agreed on and base there whole discussion on these faulty ones. We've also had war crimes before...
    He doesn't realize that we have a life too, but unlike of him, we're paid by Kremlin to post here.