Page 93 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    did SoO hc with 2 warriors:
    1-3 rather easy. immerseus should be soloable. #4 needs 200k dps (4 players for imprison, maybe one dispel).
    panda party should be doable with t18.
    5-8 done with 2 again.
    galakras needs 2 (canons for p2).
    juggernaut maybe on nhc with good gear.
    shamans need 2 players. lots of VR from blobs.
    nazgrim (HC!!) can easily be soloed. just focus shamans and mages. boss himself deals 0 dmg.
    will continue with malkorok after brf raid. maybe today (on stream, who knows).

VoD:
    http://www.twitch.tv/nightst314/b/630833917
    start at ~1h13m. language is german. but just from watching you will get what's going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    That stupid stat squish and a bit of gear made all soloing so boring and easy... :X
    Then proceed towards hc or 25man. The legacy buff made cata25hc too easy too soon. Now it's just a walk to the bank every week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Then proceed towards hc or 25man. The legacy buff made cata25hc too easy too soon. Now it's just a walk to the bank every week.
    You mean something like Heroic Garrosh? Already done, I am curretly making video. When I saw that normal kill it was unreal, how boring it was, so I decided give him another shot. Heroic was harder (around Heroic Ragnaros level, when I killed him). I am actually not interest 25man MoP raids (like I wasn't in 25man cata raids in MoP). It is same mechanic, but bigger dps check. And in moment you beat dps check all mechanics are trivialized.
    Last edited by mmocf00ddda2d5; 2015-02-28 at 09:05 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    And in moment you beat dps check all mechanics are trivialized.
    That has always been the case unless you needed more HP to soak burst aka "stack more gear".

Deleted
    That has always been the case unless you needed more HP to soak burst aka "stack more gear".
    Which is a bit boring. On 10 man you usually play more around survive. Like on HC Garrosh, I must reset stacks debuff to survive. When we will have gear for mythic, you won't need to do this. Which is from challenge perspective really boring (if you don't count dps as challenge).

Btw.: I hope video will be today, 21 minut long kill is killing me now

- - - Updated - - -

and here we finally go: Heroic Garrosh Hellscream

Just soloed 5/6 MSV normal as fury with 570 ilvl. Gara'jal was the only challenge tbh, a health tonic and prepot helped alot.

Also finally went back to MSV and got 5 of 6 tonight, 677 Fury. Feng and Garajal weren't too bad with a little more damage I could hit them with now. Spirit Kings took several tries just to get the pin down timing right and recover health. Elegon they've changed how the lightning orbs work, apparently. Will, had a good attempt to 35% but need to do a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Real-Link View Post
    Elegon they've changed how the lightning orbs work, apparently.

Noticed this as well. Had a pull where I was able to miss the orbs and he'd just continue casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciemna View Post
    Noticed this as well. Had a pull where I was able to miss the orbs and he'd just continue casting.
    It's a bug; nothing changed

Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes960 View Post
    Is Lei Shi doable?
    I suppose you need tons of DPS to keep the active phases short.

I suppose you need tons of DPS to keep the active phases short.
    She's not doable currently. More DPS does nothing for reducing the number of stacks you get, other than making the fight shorter. Hide and Get Away are timer based, and the 20% add spawn doesn't drop your stacks as she continues casting during that.

The main reason she can't be done is that every % her health goes down, she gains casting speed, and applies stacks faster as a result. Sub 50%, she does insane DPS, too much for Barrier even with CDs rotating. You simply can't kill her fast enough yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    She's not doable currently. More DPS does nothing for reducing the number of stacks you get, other than making the fight shorter. Hide and Get Away are timer based, and the 20% add spawn doesn't drop your stacks as she continues casting during that.

The main reason she can't be done is that every % her health goes down, she gains casting speed, and applies stacks faster as a result. Sub 50%, she does insane DPS, too much for Barrier even with CDs rotating. You simply can't kill her fast enough yet.
    As I said "tons of DPS" in terms of late T18 or T19, close to instagib.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2015-03-22 at 09:00 PM.

People here are saying that soloing 25man ICC hc is no problem. I agree with this regarding all bosses except for that dragon that you have to heal. How do you manage to solo this as a warrior? I have tried using first aid but she seems to be taking constant damage on heroic which interrupts the first aid channel. I'm also careful not to let that mini abomination that explodes explode near her so she doesn't have any debuff when I use first aid.
    Again; no clue how you solo this as a warrior...

Deleted
    Skip it

As is said "tons of DPS" in terms of late T18 or T19, close to instagib.
    Ah well thanks for the heads up, I felt like I was throwing myself against a wall last week, so I guess I'll just give it a pass til next tier, sad though finally got Tsu-long day-phase down and had the other two done for since 90 so I was hoping to finish up the whole of terrace this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Real-Link View Post
    Also finally went back to MSV and got 5 of 6 tonight, 677 Fury. Feng and Garajal weren't too bad with a little more damage I could hit them with now. Spirit Kings took several tries just to get the pin down timing right and recover health. Elegon they've changed how the lightning orbs work, apparently. Will, had a good attempt to 35% but need to do a bit more.

Also was inspired by this so I gave it a shot, had a few close calls with Feng p2 and 1st boss in Spirit Kings but I made it through, Will of the Emp has me blocked though as well, I just can't seem to get that dance right and the second Titan Gas hits I get absolutely demolished
    Last edited by BadTastingPudding; 2015-03-22 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes960 View Post
    Ah well thanks for the heads up, I felt like I was throwing myself against a wall last week, so I guess I'll just give it a pass til next tier, sad though finally got Tsu-long day-phase down and had the other two done for since 90 so I was hoping to finish up the whole of terrace this tier.

I did Tsulong during Highmaul. Pretty easy, all you have to do is run Glyph of Long Charge and kill the large add before it casts Nightmare, which is a really easy burst window with Heavy Repercussions.

Hmm maybe I should've used Long charge, I was running heroic leap and resonating power. In the end that little bit of extra gear for BRF gave me enough damage in p1 that I could miss a small add or two so I didn't really need that flawless day phase anymore.

Hey guys, just saw this thread and figured I would stop on by. I just recently started a blog regarding my soloing progress which you can check out at Magariz.wordpress.com.

Current MoP progress is :
    Normal MSV - 6/6
    Heroic MSV - 3/6
    Normal Terrace - 2/4
    Normal ToT - 1/12 (Horridon)

I have a few bosses that I am working on and also very close to kills with a few others not even close. Currently I cannot do video recording but hoping to be able to "soon". If anyone is stuck on a boss that I have killed let me know I will offer any advice I can in order to assist you with a kill. Everything pre-mop I have killed with the exception of deathwing (I don't have the patience for it).

Hi all today i decided to start soloing with my warrior and i did this , i know its not much and everyone does it but im happy since its another mount farm per week :P and i wanted to share my soloing starting point with my fellow warriors http://i.imgur.com/CpLXpza.jpg
    (edit cause the image is huge haha)