Thread: Stampede Bug?

Deleted

Stampede Bug?

During Blackhand progress i noticed my stampede was doing signifigantly less damage than the other hunters, even with me being a lot more geared, and I can't figure out what is causing it.

I tried both with and without the glyph, I checked the spec of all my pets etc and there's nothing else I can really think of that would change the damage of the stampede pets.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...t=26&source=23 - Here's without the glyph and 1 stampede pet is doing 650k damage and 3 stampede pets are doing 250-270k damage.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=22 - Here's with the glyph and both of the other hunters stampede are doing ~6-700k more than mine.

Deleted
    You arent better geared than them - they got more Mastery than you AND they are Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    During Blackhand progress i noticed my stampede was doing signifigantly less damage than the other hunters, even with me being a lot more geared, and I can't figure out what is causing it.

I tried both with and without the glyph, I checked the spec of all my pets etc and there's nothing else I can really think of that would change the damage of the stampede pets.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...t=26&source=23 - Here's without the glyph and 1 stampede pet is doing 650k damage and 3 stampede pets are doing 250-270k damage.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=22 - Here's with the glyph and both of the other hunters stampede are doing ~6-700k more than mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dabone View Post
    You arent better geared than them - they got more Mastery than you AND they are Orcs.
    Still doesn't explain why I have 3 pets doing 260k and 1 doing 650k.

Deleted
    They only made halt of the autohits - are you sure they have not died?

EDIT: If you watch the replay on warcraftlogs you can see, that 3 of yours pets arent following him right : /
    Last edited by mmoc5b53551f34; 2015-03-27 at 12:22 AM.

Deleted
    The 4p causes one of your pets to spawn. The same pet that is spawning from bestial wrath is also spawning from stampede maybe?

I just checked the first log, Your 4p is spawning "spellhaste".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dabone View Post
    They only made halt of the autohits - are you sure they have not died?

EDIT: If you watch the replay on warcraftlogs you can see, that 3 of yours pets arent following him right : /
    They're not dead. And I can't see how they're not following correctly.

Deleted
    I just checked the second log too. The other 2 hunters in your group had double the bestial wrath uptime you did causing their 4p pets to do more damage than you did.

not a bug, just shitty RNG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Re1 View Post
    The 4p causes one of your pets to spawn. The same pet that is spawning from bestial wrath is also spawning from stampede maybe?

So it doesnt spawn a beast with the glyph? Since with that log there's no damage from "spellhaste" and the stampede is doing a lot less

- - - Updated - - -

So just RNG then?

Deleted
    So it doesnt spawn a beast with the glyph? Since with that log there's no damage from "spellhaste" and the stampede is doing a lot less

- - - Updated - - -

So just RNG then?
    If you have the glyph it just spawns a duplicate of the exact same pet you have out. In this case it spawned another "Steph".

yeah, all RNG, only thing you can do it pray to RNGesus for more 2p procs.
    Last edited by mmocbdbff9af68; 2015-03-27 at 12:54 AM.

No it doesn't. 4pc randomly summons a beast (NOT a pet) and it attacks the target. It can be any beast and will be logged as "Beast", not a pet name even if Glyphed.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfisher View Post
    No it doesn't. 4pc randomly summons a beast (NOT a pet) and it attacks the target. It can be any beast and will be logged as "Beast", not a pet name even if Glyphed.
    Wrong wrong. Look at her log. The pet spawned with the 4p has the exact same name as her stampede pets. I dont see anywhere on her logs that shows the 4p pet marked as "beast". "beast" ONLY comes from dire beast.

learn to read logs.

Wrong wrong. Look at her log. The pet spawned with the 4p has the exact same name as her stampede pets. I dont see anywhere on her logs that shows the 4p pet marked as "beast". "beast" ONLY comes from dire beast.

learn to read logs.
    Sorry, got confused between the two. Problem with sleeping at 4am and waking up at 6am :P
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Wrong.

The 4pc summons your 2nd stable slotted pet. It will be logged as that pets name in logs and meters. I'm not entirely sure what happens during stampede (if a 2nd one appears of the same type or if its dmg is just doubling up),
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

Deleted
    Sorry, got confused between the two. Problem with sleeping at 4am and waking up at 6am :P
    happens to all of us time to time

Happens to me too so its RNG or something we don't understand....