Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    Absolutely no one, ever, gets kicked from a leveling instance for just quietly being there.
    Yeah, that's not true.
    We've kicked many people because we didn't want them there
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfury View Post
    Yup, as a tank completeyl agreed. at that level you should have learnt to switch growl off by now.

Just kicked a hunter for showing up in full leather looms at 91. Not sure what he was thinking
    He was probably thinking that the stats were good (aside from not getting the 5% mail buff) and he got the experience boost for wearing them. It was a leveling dungeon for crying out loud, he doesn't have to be maxxing the charts. You want him to pay several thousand gold for mail heirlooms for leveling dungeons? :\

Yup, as a tank completeyl agreed. at that level you should have learnt to switch growl off by now.

Just kicked a hunter for showing up in full leather looms at 91. Not sure what he was thinking
    Well, I bet he was thinking that the 5% difference is minimal, and that it is not worth spending thousands of gold to get. I've leveled up a paladin in Cloth armor, because that was what I had.
    Wish dicks like you didn't exist..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Screen shots have watermark info that contains some version, date/time, system, user ID info in them. They've had that for years. It's helpful when Blizzard picks through screenies on web sites that rhyme with "moaned whore."
    Is this true? I have some screenshots and I can't find anything like a watermark.

Probably wont' get an answer before the necro-thread lock, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, I bet he was thinking that the 5% difference is minimal, and that it is not worth spending thousands of gold to get. I've leveled up a paladin in Cloth armor, because that was what I had.
    Wish dicks like you didn't exist..
    Holy Paladins don't even have a full suit of Heirlooms.

And to be honest, the Mail Heirlooms are fairly worthless. Cloth set + Leather Agi and one Plate set are enough.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Holy Paladins don't even have a full suit of Heirlooms.

And to be honest, the Mail Heirlooms are fairly worthless. Cloth set + Leather Agi and one Plate set are enough.
    Yeah, I got cloth for all casters, leather for all leather + mail users, and plate after I lvled a DK once. Never cared about getting the mail set.
    And with those 3 sets I cover all int, agi and str users.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Is this true? I have some screenshots and I can't find anything like a watermark.

Probably wont' get an answer before the necro-thread lock, though...
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/commen...rmarking_world

I had this happen to me once. I joined a group in progress after the healer quit and was vote kicked off about 10 sec in before the group did anything. I'm pretty sure they didn't realize the old healer dropped. I was not happy with getting the debuff for that but the GM I talked to said there was nothing he/she could do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    That is what should be happening though. If a hunter is kicked for this, he is more prone to remember to turn the taunt off next time.
    I think you over estimate the average hunter's ability to reason...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I think you over estimate the average hunter's ability to reason...
    Mice can be conditioned in a similar fashion, so I would say it is within intellectual capacity of 30% hunters. Obviously, only those who have hunter only as an alt can be smart enough to create a weakaura that would light up every time they have pet taunt on in a dungeon or a raid.

Deleted
    You got kicked, and there is a .1% chance it was for some incomprehensible reason, and a 99.9% chance it was for a perfectly understandable reason.
    Both tanks dropped from LFR I did on an alt for the legendary, as we stood around some group of RP people from an RP server took it upon themselves to kick people they deemed afk. I was one of those people, because apparently my damage was "too low/afk damage", I was a healer. One of them apologized when I whispered to inform them that inciting a kick against a healer alongside some other people for low dps was kinda weird, didn't help me one bit at that point.

What did I learn though? Don't use elemental blast for extra spirit. People can't distingush between a resto shaman doing so and an elemental shaman.

Kicking a hunter for not turning off growl despite being asked to, understandable. Kicking a hunter for wearing leather armor thus having a 5% difference in stats, absolutely not. Seriously.

I was going to make a new thread but nah. I'll use this one again. Guess whose net decided that AS SOON AS I ENTERED A DUNGEON was a good time to DC twice? Me, it's me. Came back outside of the instance and with a deserter debuff and magically, no net issues. THANKS. I ENJOY HALF AN HOUR OF JACK FUCKING SHIT!!!!
    Last edited by Dastreus; 2015-06-16 at 12:11 AM.

You got kicked, and there is a .1% chance it was for some incomprehensible reason, and a 99.9% chance it was for a perfectly understandable reason.
    I would switch those numbers, people abuse that like crazy.

You got the deserter debuff, because getting kicked = leaving the instance. If that weren't the case there would be numerous cases of tanks sitting around requesting to be kicked.

Absolutely no one, ever, gets kicked from a leveling instance for just quietly being there. I wonder if you will share the actual reason you got kicked with us, or just continue to complain about the system that worked correctly.

Also, these three people who have to agree, at least one of them has to be a complete stranger to the other two. A group of three people queuing together can't kick another party member -- that case requires four votes.
    99.9% reason you pulled those numbers out of thin air as well. Maybe they just blindly agreed, maybe the tank just hates hunters or didn't like OP's character name. Maybe something was wrong, but OP didn't even know it and no one explained. You're putting an awful lot of blame on OP without as you yourself say knowing the full story.

Deserter debuff is bs if you didn't voluntarily leave the instance. Allows the kick feature to be even more of a tool for abuse on other players. Maybe if a player is kicked so many times in a certain short amount of time, then yes, get a debuff then because obviously there's a reason for getting kicked. But one group arbitrarily kicking someone for an unexplained reason shouldn't put them on debuff.

Deleted
    It wasn't easy in the first of the three of the icc dungeons, that last boss trinket everyone wanted, and being kicked just before the boss =(

It just happening to me. We are at the start picking quest. I got removed from group for no reason.....and paff deserter debuff....what the actual fuck.

"WARNING: By removing this person for reasons outside of AFK/Cheating/Grievance you may be subject to a temporary ban."

Easy fix to people kicking for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    It just happening to me. We are at the start picking quest. I got removed from group for no reason.....and paff deserter debuff....what the actual fuck.
    This is a flat out lie..

You cannot be kicked before first boss, unless younate flagged as AFK or outside the instance.. Simply impossible...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by hollafame View Post
    "WARNING: By removing this person for reasons outside of AFK/Cheating/Grievance you may be subject to a temporary ban."

Easy fix to people kicking for no reason.
    How is it an 'easy fix'? How would the system determine that the reason the person was kicked was not for AFK/Cheating/Griefing? You already have to input a reason for the kick, and then all the ones who want to kick people out for whatever reason just needs to type whatever reason they want for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    This is a flat out lie..

You cannot be kicked before first boss, unless younate flagged as AFK or outside the instance.. Simply impossible...
    This is true. I think you have a 15-minute protection or until the first boss is killed before you're available to be kicked out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Voice your opinion.
    exactly the same happened to me on my lev87 rogue

i had to answer phone got left behind in dungeon then kicked... thats fine but i got the deserter debuff! lol