Looking for some tips on fury

Hello everyone first time posting on the forums. I am a long time WoW player who came back after missing MoP, I have raided on a rogue since Vanilla. I decided i wanted to change things up and tank on a warrior. After a few weeks i moved to a raiding guild and they didn't need any more tanks(I'm a backup)

I decided to go with fury for my dps spec, I seem to be underperforming for my IL. I am always towards the bottom of the meters, the only fights i seem to do somewhat decent on are the AOE type fights Operator,BF and Beastlord.

I have done research on the forums and icy-veins along with many youtube videos in an attempt to learn as much as possible about the class and playstyle. I feel like i am doing ok but i feel my numbers tell another story.

Any help would be greatly appeciated. Below is a link to my armory and also logs
    us. battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Konehead/advanced
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/RVtHXJQPGMTp3bdF

And yes i did post this in the "Fix my dps thread" No luck yet though

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only looked at the longer gruul attempt/kill because it has a fairly good uptime for melees. Your gear is correctly enchanted and gemmed. Your enrage uptime is already decent but you have used berzerkerrage only once. You could have easily increased your enrage uptime with that even further. Do you use weakauras/something else to track your enrage? if not, I advice you to.
    Aside that I have not found many flaws at all. You only used one potion (like everyone in your run), you could of course prepot and pop a second str pot for the execute phase (favorably when stuff proccs).
    Then again, I suck at reading logs and especially reading DD logs. I hope this first overview helped you tho. I am sure others will provide more.

Also, great that you have tried the sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Your enrage uptime is a little low, maybe suggesting you need to focus more on crit, or prioritizing Bloodthrist over other abilities if enrage isn't up.

Also as fury on single target fights, Avatar + Scabbard + Siegebreaker (much better with 2 2H Weapons) is really strong, and you can mix this up a bit when you get Vial trinket or if you have a fight where time permits, you might squeeze in another recklessness - you'd take Anger Management over Siegebreaker.

Also Storm Bolt for Single Minded Fury is kinda lame, as it does weapon damage and can actually work out as a dps loss.

And lastly, on kills like Beastlord, it really depends on how good the other aoe'ers are in your raid and that can affect your dps massively.

TLDR; I would focus on getting more crit, grabbing 2 2H weapons and get a use trinket to line up with your cooldowns for some impressive bursting. Good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazra View Post
    Your enrage uptime is a little low, maybe suggesting you need to focus more on crit, or prioritizing Bloodthrist over other abilities if enrage isn't up.

Also as fury on single target fights, Avatar + Scabbard + Siegebreaker (much better with 2 2H Weapons) is really strong, and you can mix this up a bit when you get Vial trinket or if you have a fight where time permits, you might squeeze in another recklessness - you'd take Anger Management over Siegebreaker.

Also Storm Bolt for Single Minded Fury is kinda lame, as it does weapon damage and can actually work out as a dps loss.

And lastly, on kills like Beastlord, it really depends on how good the other aoe'ers are in your raid and that can affect your dps massively.

TLDR; I would focus on getting more crit, grabbing 2 2H weapons and get a use trinket to line up with your cooldowns for some impressive bursting. Good luck.
    Storm Bolt is a significant dps increase over not having it at all. It hits fairly hard, harder than a raging blow (and its free).

The use of 1H or 2H weapons doesnt significantly impact your dps, pick the two that are the highest ilv.
    Malvanis | <Scuffed> OCE

Drop by if you have any DH questions:
    http://www.twitch.tv/malvanis