Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

The original Deus Ex is one of the most critically acclaimed shooter/RPG hybrids of all-time. In 2011, Eidos-Montreal resurrected the dormant franchise with Human Revolution, giving the series an updated look while remaining true to the player choice-driven gameplay. Eidos-Montreal knew its game wasn’t perfect, and has worked to improve the series' combat systems and boss encounters for the latest entry in the series – Mankind Divided.

Set in 2029, two years after the events of Human Revolution, Adam Jensen returns and joins forces with an Interpol-funded task force aiming to hunt down and capture augmented terrorists in a world that now hates and fears transhumans. Jensen has a new suite of augmentations that allow him to cleverly navigate stealth, combat, and social interactions, but how Jensen chooses to solve every problem is entirely up to you.

At the end of Human Revolution, the Illuminati caused every transhuman to go into a fight-or-flight response and attack anyone near them. In the next issue of Game Informer, you can find out how this event caused humanity to hate and fear those with augmentations. We spent two days in Eidos-Montreal's studio, talking with the team and learning about how they build a realistic future. We go in depth on some of Jensen's new augmentations that help improve the stealth and combat systems, such as the ability to remote hack electronic objects, fire off his nano blade from a distance, and surround himself with a nearly indestructible nanoshield. We also got some great examples on how the game will be as open ended as ever, allowing players to carve their own path through the world. You can only get these details in the latest issue of Game Informer.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided doesn't yet have a release date, but it's headed to PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
    Source:http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ed-568435.aspx

Source:http://www.gamespot.com/articles/deu.../1100-6426467/

As in Deus Ex: Human Revolution , the events unfold in different parts of the world. For example, in Prague, Czech Republic, Jensen will have to sort things out with Victor Marchenko - an officer in the so-called Coalition of Human augmented (Augmented Rights Coalition).

The choice offers two styles of play: "quiet" passage and open battle. Artificial intelligence of enemies became better than Deus Ex: Human Revolution, play, respectively, will be more difficult. Enemies travel in groups and if suspected something was wrong, summoned colleagues together to explore the dark corners. No more single dummy.
    n an open battle Jensen also have hard times: opponents bypass with flank attack of the entire group. Also at your disposal will go more useful implants. Now, Adam can not only see enemies through walls, but also scan them for electronics and ammunition. Hacker will allow the implant to hack turrets and computers at a distance (as in the Watch Dogs ).

Do you remember the blade in the hands of Jensen? In Mankind Divided is a lethal weapon will receive an alternative type of attack - Adam learned to shoot a crossbow as a blade. Fans of "noisy" passing too will be satisfied: Jensen blinds enemies smokescreen and with the help of X-ray vision shoots them from an automatic rifle.

For protection from enemy fire can be briefly activated nano-shield and then bullets will bounce off the chest of Adam. In general, mechanical augmentations of Human Revolution remained untouched, but the amount of improvement has increased markedly.
    The plot of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided remains a mystery. Developers do not plan to migrate from a previous save of the series - solutions Human Revolution players will not have consequences, and none of the four endings Human Revolution will not canonical.

For this reason, we have to say goodbye to some of their favorite characters, including and (spoiler!) Pilot Farid Malik. In one of the missions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Farida plane was shot down on approach to the landing. Life charming pilot was in the hands of players: could repulse enemy offensive and save Malik or throw it to die at the crash site. In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on the job we will deliver new pilot - Elias check.
    The developers promise that additional work will have an impact on the gameplay. For example, if Adam decides to cross the road bandits in the beginning of the game, then later one of the crime bosses can considerably spoil the blood of the main character, set on a group of bandits in the next story mission.

Game development studio is engaged in Eidos Montreal. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided be released on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Release date will be announced later.
    Source: https://translate.google.com/transla...ided-376018%2F

First trailer:
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2015-04-08 at 08:10 PM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

A ticket aboard the hype train please!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure my boner can handle this kind of hype.

Added a bit more to the OP. Lots of info. All of HR's endings will not be cannon.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    --snip--
    I have never gotten into a Deus Ex game and I think I should now lol. Mite buy the last one on steam or Ps3 and give it a go now. I did try it but didn't play much. If those are shots of how it will look then all I can say is wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    All of HR's endings will not be cannon.
    So I really don't need to play HR to get into this then?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh It looks good, but I didnt really enjoy the last one. Also there was a first persons shooter one that I heard was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Eh It looks good, but I didnt really enjoy the last one. Also there was a first persons shooter one that I heard was bad.
    I think ur talking about the moble one that was junk.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

That was the mobile device one. It was made for smart phones/tablets and ported to the PC....while it LOOKED like Human Revolution....it was a horribly wannabe.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Fugg yeah, Deuce Eggs! Bring it on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ok. I only knew of it on the PC

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Words cannot express how hyped i am now.

Oh ok. I only knew of it on the PC
    Ya that was the PC port that was super shitty.

Also there was a first persons shooter one that I heard was bad.
    That would probably be Deus Ex: The Fall. It was the first episode of a series of games, though I'm not sure if they've made others. It was basically designed for tablets and got an awful port to PC. There was only one save slot, an unskippable tutorial, awful gun mechanics and lackluster graphics. Some gameplay elements were extremely trivialized by having enemy corpses despawn and by allowing on the fly shopping for guns and ammo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ooh look! I got a raging boner by just reading the first paragraphs... Im totally up for a new deus ex game.

Obligatory Jenson meme:

"I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS!"

.............."But I'm ever so glad they did it"
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just do what you guys did for HR with the exception of out-sourcing boss battles and I'll pay whatever price is on the tag.

Also, props to whoever leaked this information for putting an end to that stupid marketing Twitch shit they've been doing.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

And now my heart jumps out of my chest because I dismissed it as a hoax/HR concept art when the images got linked. Time to get on the hype train, CHOO CHOO

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    And now my heart jumps out of my chest because I dismissed it as a hoax/HR concept art when the images got linked. Time to get on the hype train, CHOO CHOO
    /Train

CHOO CHOO!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    /Train

CHOO CHOO!!!
    Come on ride the train!
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

And a whole lot of people at Squeenix are fucking pissed. This type of shit takes a hell of a lot of time to plan and set up, and then one jackass leaks the embargo'd information early and the reveal impact is ruined.

I'm counting Russia as part of Europe (because it sorta is), which continues the trend of European outlets routinely breaking embargo's early. Honestly, I don't know why PR agencies bother with them in Europe outside of a very select few sites, because they're so regularly "accidentally" broken.