Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Your boots ? i thought there werent available ingame :O was i that wrong ? name please
    They are the Wrathful Gladiator's Boots of Triumph http://www.wowhead.com/item=51369/wr...ots-of-triumph
    Sold by pretty much all Legacy PvP gear vendors.

Last edited by Zulatomten; 2015-04-07 at 12:23 AM.

My newest abomination =/
    Couldn't resist building a mog around that new druid helm lookalike :P

Deleted
    at Homnar "T17 with Engineer with goggles"

Too bad that googles dont look so good on UD . Also those shoulders on tauren looks imba.. 10/10

Deleted
    Some nice looking mogs in here! Anyone know how many posts I must make before I can put images in here?

Deleted
    Anyone know any cool staff xmog? or set?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpotato View Post
    The staves you can get from the vendor at the monk hub are pretty cool, suits the class really well. Aside from that, it would depend on the set you are using.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpotato View Post
    Here you can browse: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-guides

Deleted
    Thank you!

Deleted
    Seems I can post images now.

My finally completed mog-

So apparently you can't have a 1h sword stay sheathed on your back, which makes every single weapon look incredibly dumb since your idle stance means you're constantly killing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    So apparently you can't have a 1h sword stay sheathed on your back, which makes every single weapon look incredibly dumb since your idle stance means you're constantly killing yourself.

emh i think you have a glyph or some shit ? my monk never takes her weapon out

Homophobia is so gay.

I have the glyph, which is why I'm so confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    That happens when you have fist weapon+1h. People insisted having visible fist weapons and this is a side effect because if fist weapon is on your hand, then the other weapon will be on hand too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Ah. That would explain it then. That's unfortunate but I guess I'll keep using my staff until I get a second axe.

This is entirely not the place for this but do you know if it's better to use a 2h or two 1h for WW? I've got a set of both, but the staff has a socket, so I'm not sure which is more ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    Ah. That would explain it then. That's unfortunate but I guess I'll keep using my staff until I get a second axe.

This is entirely not the place for this but do you know if it's better to use a 2h or two 1h for WW? I've got a set of both, but the staff has a socket, so I'm not sure which is more ideal.
    1k dps difference between 1h and 2h on simcraft for a 685 patchwerk.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17H.html

10+ Year Old Account
    The mythic T17 is quite nice. Sadly I miss the gloves (luckily beastlord drops them) and "real" legs (Heroic ones and Mythic ones have miniscule difference).

<Pictures are Thumbnails>

It would be so much cooler if it actually looked like leather :x and the helm should have a special effect aswell...

And is blizzard the biggest troll ever or am I blind ? 'cause i did not found a single druid mythic tier shoulder lookalike :x

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    It would be so much cooler if it actually looked like leather :x and the helm should have a special effect aswell...

And is blizzard the biggest troll ever or am I blind ? 'cause i did not found a single druid mythic tier shoulder lookalike :x
    The helm actually has an effect. The "pony-tail" has similar effect to the shoulders.

I think it is good to have a bit different looking tier. There are many leathery sets to choose from yet not much "other".

I like the shoulders but I definitely don't want a green penis hanging from the back of my head.

Here's a quick attempt to match the shoulders with stuff in my bank.

Last edited by Metaslave; 2015-04-11 at 10:59 AM.