Looking at the PTR Loot table....

And it looks like they've taken all the mastery crit haste and multi off gear, and replaced with versatility. Are these just place holder items or are they the actual stats, since the trinkets seem to be the actual trinkets going into 6.2

Deleted
    I sincerely doubt that every item will have only versatility on it, these will just be placeholders while they allocate stats.

Well it looks like MMOC is posting the loot tables now and they all still have Vers stat on almost all gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for forcing versatility down peoples throats good game blizz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable View Post
    Yay for forcing versatility down peoples throats good game blizz.
    Yay for bitching about placeholder loot
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpdarts View Post
    And it looks like they've taken all the mastery crit haste and multi off gear, and replaced with versatility. Are these just place holder items or are they the actual stats, since the trinkets seem to be the actual trinkets going into 6.2
    I legitimately don't understand how someone can even think this is a possibility. Like I can't even wrap my mind about how someone can think this is remotely how loot will look.

No it won't stay Vers. Placeholders are placeholders. Just because some loot is done doesn't many anything. Trinkets are way more important to sort out before gear anyway.

Whats the point of placeholder loot with stats at all on the ptr, they've never put gear with fake stats before.

Do you guys really think gears from the next raid would be 100% pure versatility only? Like... really?

Let's be realistic for a second. What do you think is more likely? That the gear pieces are placeholders? Or that they're gonna remove every stat from the game except versatility.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpdarts View Post
    Whats the point of placeholder loot with stats at all on the ptr, they've never put gear with fake stats before.
    To specify how many of each item slot per armor class they want to put in the raid. If they had just left the loot section blank, you'd be complaining that HellFire Citadel drops no loot instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Let's be realistic for a second. What do you think is more likely? That the gear pieces are placeholders? Or that they're gonna remove every stat from the game except versatility.
    It's part of their plan to simplify the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's part of their plan to simplify the game.
    If you want to make worthless posts bashing blizz. General Discussion is that way-->
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.