Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeksOfGiggityA52
    Talent detection would be awesome!
    Unfortunately, talent detection is quite difficult. Unless I make an add-on, and every single person in your raid runs that add-on, I can't reliably detect talents. For basic talents that involve using spells. I can detect from the logs, but more subtle ones that are just an effect (e.g., the Hunter Iron Hawk talent), I can't detect them from logs.

I've asked Blizzard to add talent bits to the log file, since it would really only be a six digit number string of 1s to 3s, so we'll see if they do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sazda
    So it is easy to figure out how to look at a specific fight in any given log from a raid night. I can also look at the stats of ALL wipes, as well as the stats of ALL fights.

My question is this:
    Is there an easy way to only select a certain amount of fights (so more than one, but less than all)? This way I could compare the first half of a raid night with the second half for example.

Thanks in advance for your answer^^
    You can select all fights from the dropdowns, and then while looking at the whole report, drag the graph to select the timerange you want to look at.

The expression editor also allows you to filter events based off properties of the fights they belong to. For example, if you want to only look at pulls that were 3 minutes or longer, you could type:

encounterDuration >= 180000

in the filter expression field.

You can also filter on encounterID, encounterSize and encounterDifficulty.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Great, thank you so much.

By the way, the parse comparison feature is now online for specs. Just click the Compare tab, pick your character, and then enter the parameters you want as far as ilvl delta, size delta, etc., and WCL will find similar parses for you.

clicking on "problems" and "rankings" tabs didn't quite work.
    problems didn't show for the person i was comparing.
    rankings had popup error messages about datatable warning unable to instantiate.

already saw some cool stuff. found another blood DK using a different talent (one that the good DKs use) yet doing more healing and damage than I was. I thought the talent did less healing so I had been avoiding trying it out. will have to take a stab at it now.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...r&type=healing

hey some feedback for you Kihra, could you please add a filter to just show US and EU and Oceanic regions as seperate for DPS rankings or for any rankings for that matter including guild speed, KRSI etc etc

Let me know if this is possible cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by tekniqz1991 View Post
    hey some feedback for you Kihra, could you please add a filter to just show US and EU and Oceanic regions as seperate for DPS rankings or for any rankings for that matter including guild speed, KRSI etc etc

Would be useful because as an Oceanic guild leader when I'm looking for potential recruits I like to see how they stack up against all the other Oceanic players, instead of going through each server 1 by 1. The Oceanic raid scene is also pretty segregated from the US so it'd be nice to be able to see who the "top" oceanic players are.

The Resource tab for special resources is not being translated. See Rage/mana/holy power/chi/etc. generation for any guild in Asia, translate the page, and note that nothing is in English.

Quote Originally Posted by potatoe
    clicking on "problems" and "rankings" tabs didn't quite work.
    Can you let me know which Problems pane malfunctioned? Was it all of them or a specific boss?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkon
    The Resource tab for special resources is not being translated. See Rage/mana/holy power/chi/etc. generation for any guild in Asia, translate the page, and note that nothing is in English.
    Thanks for the report. I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what is happening there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tekniqz199

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post32725692

TLDR: Will make that change next raid tier.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    When I'm looking for potential recruits I like to see how they stack up against all the other Oceanic players.
    Takes Vivy, doesn't offer Sikith a spot

Deleted
    Question slash suggestion. Do you intend to lock T17 ranks once citadel goes live? Would be nice if they were

Quote Originally Posted by spinandwin
    Question slash suggestion. Do you intend to lock T17 ranks once citadel goes live? Would be nice if they were
    Yes, just as I did with Siege of Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
    Yes, just as I did with Siege of Orgrimmar.
    So there wont be the possibility as there was with T16 and T15 fo "farm" Rankings in older Content jff ?

Even if thats probably not your problem but that will massively decrease the chance of getting high geard people do older content for what ever reason, that was the only reason i ever went back to ToT during Siege, maybe snapshot them at the release date of 6.2 so there will be Rankings before and after patch.

I would agree that locking the rankings after an addon is completely fine but for the next tier ?
    Last edited by Redanqt; 2015-04-22 at 12:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would you care about ranking in content that isn't current?

Kihra has finally opened up donations at long last - now we can provide the support WCL richly deserves. https://www.patreon.com/warcraftlogs

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Kihra has finally opened up donations at long last - now we can provide the support WCL richly deserves. https://www.patreon.com/warcraftlogs
    Tell your friends!

I wasn't aware of this thread, but I'll definitely keep it in mind now. I just wanted to say awesome work on Warcraftlogs. It's an amazing site. It's what we all hoped for from worldoflogs. Thanks so much!

Is functionality being added for the Problems tab in the Iron Maidens wing? My reports state "Fight Analysis for this boss is still under construction". For example: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...view=execution

Quote Originally Posted by sikith View Post
    Why would you care about ranking in content that isn't current?
    Why would you do old content with your main otherwise?

Deleted
    Hi.

Would you be able to include healer DPS on the rankings tab? I think mistweaver monks everywhere would love you for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinandwin View Post
    Hi.

Would you be able to include healer DPS on the rankings tab? I think mistweaver monks everywhere would love you for it.
    YES PLEASE!
    When you're on farm with Disc and Hpals healing ranks are non-existent. Our DPS is like a consolation prize