Blast Furnace Mythic Weak Auras

Hello,

Does anyone have any good Blast Furnace weak auras that they use? I've already made one for number of bombs, heat tracking, etc. But....our raid keeps dropping rupture on the group and isn't very good about getting out with volatile fire. I'd love to see what others may have made to help our special friends move out better

Thanks!

Would you mind posting the one for heat tracking? I have been looking for a basic one but have been unable to find it.

Deleted
    Reactive Earth Shield WA:
    http://pastebin.com/8B2WYWEY

I'm not sure where it's from, it just passed from guildie to guildie. Disclaimer: It uses custom Lua, don't use if you don't trust. I have looked over it, as someone who likes my gold where it is, and havn't found anything suspicious, whatever you can use such claims for.
    I have also noticed the icon not working reliably, but the sound it's set to definitely works. That is without targetting any Primal Elementalists.
    Last edited by mmocdd4fd472cb; 2015-04-24 at 08:13 PM.

have lots of WA for furnace including heat/bombs/defence on mobs/fixate/stacks on tank/Reactive Earth/Shields off/current boss energy to cast aoe/rupture/temperature thing and so on. If you need something contact me via private message

Quote Originally Posted by Translit View Post
    have lots of WA for furnace including heat/bombs/defence on mobs/fixate/stacks on tank/Reactive Earth/Shields off/current boss energy to cast aoe/rupture/temperature thing and so on. If you need something contact me via private message
    I'm just curious, but why would you rather keep these private (via PMs) than post them here publicly so anyone who might want/need such weak auras can access them without having to send you a private message?

Deleted
    I'm looking for some triggers/weakauras for blast furnace mythic,

namely: an aura for melt/rupture/volatile fire

a weakaura for blast being cast and I wouldnt mind seeing the other weak auras you might have for this

Thank you so much if you can help!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smothered Hope View Post
    I'm just curious, but why would you rather keep these private (via PMs) than post them here publicly so anyone who might want/need such weak auras can access them without having to send you a private message?
    I've seen the weirdest reasons for people not sharing their weakauras. Recent example is my guildies who didn't want to share their weakauras on the guild website because they made it themselves, and they'd lose their sense of "ownership".
    i dont even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    I've seen the weirdest reasons for people not sharing their weakauras. Recent example is my guildies who didn't want to share their weakauras on the guild website because they made it themselves, and they'd lose their sense of "ownership".
    i dont even.
    I get one would not want to share a tactic or even a specific weakaura for a cutting edge boss during progression, but not opening up those things is just weird. I don't know, I'd be proud sharing them, but oh well, maybe that's just because I'm the creator of a weakaura sharing platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Qkyrie View Post
    I get one would not want to share a tactic or even a specific weakaura for a cutting edge boss during progression, but not opening up those things is just weird. I don't know, I'd be proud sharing them, but oh well, maybe that's just because I'm the creator of a weakaura sharing platform.
    You are? I didn't even know such things existed. Can you advertise yourself ^W^W point me in the direction of?

I have made WA for whole BRF (including Mythic). Feel free to use and share. Cosindering Blast Furnance there is just a tiny problem. I have been lazy and haven't fixed separation of the debuffs. Basily if you get Rupture or Melt on you, you will /s Rupture on %player (or Melt). But I have used Spell name instead of Spell ID so you gonna say the sentence every time you stand in either Rupture or Melt. In some cases it can be helpful. In some it can be annoying. Fix is easy, Im just being lazy.

LINK: http://pastebin.com/bbikh9Xy

Hope you find it usefull.
    Cheers

Deleted
    Quite some people have uploaded theirs for BF on wowscrappie (I would link the exact url, if only I had more posts, but it should be easy to navigate to once you get there )

Deleted
    thx for the string