Free comic book day

Did anybody else get to goto free comic day today? I didn't get much. got a couple of the free comics (bob's burgers, and a ninja turtles one) and I also bought a hardcover copy of the death of wolverine series for $20. Was a pretty fun day.

Had no idea it was free day.... They need to say that on the news and stuff.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Had no idea it was free day.... They need to say that on the news and stuff.
    They had quite a selection of the free comics at the store i frequent. I follow them on facebook. only reason I knew about it. For clarification though free comic day is every year the first saturday in May

10+ Year Old Account
    It always ends up on a day when I have to work, but a friend of mine was able to grab me the attack on titan cross over comics.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Wtf are you guys talking about. FREE? Where? Who?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf are you guys talking about. FREE? Where? Who?
    Once a year comic books stores give out free issues of select comics. You missed it though, it was yesterday.

What I don't understand is why it doesn't happen on Wednesday. Everyone knows Wednesday is comic book day.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Once a year comic books stores give out free issues of select comics. You missed it though, it was yesterday.

What I don't understand is why it doesn't happen on Wednesday. Everyone knows Wednesday is comic book day.
    Because having FCBD on New Comics Day would be madness. Absolute bedlam.

I missed spending the day at the store as I was travelling, but did manage to score a few free electronic copies from Comixology. They do have regular free issues so check them out if you aren't already aware of 'em.