Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

WoW Token just 18K on NA servers

Get yours NOW omg lol I will never have to pay for a WoW sub again!

Deleted
    So they're slowly getting closer to their true value.

Bought one. Spent 40 minutes spamming the window without being able to get another one, not enough tokens to meet the demand.

And here I am fishing for tokens under 40k on EU, lol.

Why the hell are they so expensive there?

Quote Originally Posted by HordeSchmorde View Post
    Why the hell are they so expensive there?
    Everyone has more gold, thus everything costs me. It's actually cheaper to buy 2 tokens than it is to buy 60k gametime from gold sellers now. I will soon be able to farm a month of gametime within a day or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, in EU youre lucky if you get one beneath 35k, well atleast we aint china where they jump atm between 50k and 70k
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

How do you make 40k in 1 day or 2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I just saw it for 18,479g. I thought about buying it, but my sub doesn't run out until early-mid June so I'm going to keep being greedy and see if I can get it even lower.

How do you make 40k in 1 day or 2?
    If everyone knew how to make that much, it wouldn't be as profitable, would it? Besides, not every average Joe can do that. It requires quite a lot, to be honest. A guildie lives off of making gold. 7+ million since WoD launched... that's ridiculous. Quote when you reply to someone, by the way.

Oh ok I thought it was some straightforward thing which people knew about.

Like someone told me if you clear Cata raids each week you make a guaranteed 5-7k/week, up to 20k if you're lucky selling extra stuff you get from them. That's pretty straightforward to me.

That sucks, our raid leader ran out of time last night, and it cost him 24k...

Like someone told me if you clear Cata raids each week you make a guaranteed 5-7k/week, up to 20k if you're lucky selling extra stuff you get from them. That's pretty straightforward to me.
    Yeah, judging by the NA prices of tokens you will easily be able to play the game for free just by doing old raids every week.

Deleted
    In other words, they're just pulling your leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    In other words, they're just pulling your leg.
    Yeah, nope. 200-300k a day every day is pulling someone's leg. 40k within 2 days? Not really. If I went on sharing with everyone then competition would arise and it wouldn't be as profitable anymore. Would you share a method with someone and contribute to reducing the profits just to prove you speak the truth to a random guy on the internet? I don't think so.

Want a tip which will net you some easy gold? Buy raid consumables(runes, 125 food) below 30-40 gold and resell for 60+ during raid evenings. Don't bother with enchants and whatnot, that's not profitable unless you have every char slot at max level and spamming work orders. People are retarded and are selling the 15x temporal crystal enchants for less than the temporals are worth temselves. The richer you are the more you make since you could eventually buyout the entire supply and post it at ridiculous prices like 80-90 gold thus having almost 100% profit when flipping.

Not as fast, but something pretty straightforward anyone can do.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2015-05-03 at 03:35 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisato View Post
    Bought one. Spent 40 minutes spamming the window without being able to get another one, not enough tokens to meet the demand.
    Gold's too low to justify selling.

This market's gone all kinds of funky in NA, Blizz may need to shut it off and re-open it at this rate.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    And here I am fishing for tokens under 40k on EU, lol.
    They are below 40k every day, shouldn't take too much fishing.
    Were down to 30k two days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

This market's gone all kinds of funky in NA, Blizz may need to shut it off and re-open it at this rate.
    I am actually kinda worried about that. If The price goes too low people wont buy the token, and maybe the people with gold Will just quit instead of going back to paying $$. That could lead blizz to shit if off.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Why though?

I dunno why anyone would care. If people don't want to buy and sell tokens, they should not buy and sell tokens, and let the price rise. If the price is too low, people should be eating them up.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Someone bought out all of the tokens on my server :3