Exclamation HELP! Can't get rid of Dragon Branch!

So this thing, Dragon Branch... I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! It's driving me crazy, the most annoying virus or w/e it is I've ever encountered. I can't get rid of it, I've tried everything. All those stupid sites saying:

To Manually Remove Dragon Branch:

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Open Add/Remove Program
    3. Uninstall Dragon Branch

or

To Remove It Automatically:

1. Download [insertrandomanmehereofafreepccleanerthatactuallyisntfree] Cleaner
    2. Run a scan
    3. Click "Fix Threats"

THEY ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY TOO! This DOES NOT work. I've wiped my Chrome settings, history, I've wiped my Windows Temp folder, I've deleted every single bit of files or folders related to Dragon Branch from my PC ( Including the Windows Registry ), I've used all kinds of "free" clean-up software, I've used programs such as CCleaner too, nothing works. And this Dragon Branch, not only does it slow the crap out of my already slow internet because it keeps popping up random ads ( I have AdBlocker and the windows for the ads still pop up and they cover half of my screen, in order to be able to see what's on my screen I have to close all of the ads one by one, can't describe how annoying it is when I try to read Manga online ), but it also opens random pages when I click links to certain pages. Just now when I clicked "Make New Thread" button here on MMO-C it instead opened up the registration page for League of Legends -_- I can't stand it. So someone who understands this kind of stuff, please help me!

try these scanners but the most safe option would be to just reformat

Hitman pro

malewayrebytes

hopefully these help also the sticky on the top of this forum section may be of a bit more help.

http://botcrawl.com/dragon-branch-virus-removal/

That should help you. Note: do not call the number.

I don't know why at this stage you do not just reinstall Windows, god knows what other crap you have obtained along the way by now from this dragonbranch malware.

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    try these scanners but the most safe option would be to just reformat

Hitman pro

malewayrebytes

hopefully these help also the sticky on the top of this forum section may be of a bit more help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc11 View Post
    http://botcrawl.com/dragon-branch-virus-removal/

That should help you. Note: do not call the number.
    How should it help me exactly... it's exactly the same method I explained I've already tried multiple times...

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    I don't know why at this stage you do not just reinstall Windows, god knows what other crap you have obtained along the way by now from this dragonbranch malware.
    Because it costs money and I don't want to do it myself and screw things even more. I'll be using this computer for another 3 weeks, as I won't be able to take it with me when I leave, but still, wanted to enjoy my time on my PC while I was still here...

Deleted
    In this order, don't skip any steps:

TDSSKiller > Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) > HitmanPro > AdwCleaner > When done clean and repair with CCleaner

Reboot when prompted during the different steps, lastly your system "restore points" may contain malware. The only way to remove the malware is to delete the restore points. So do that at the end Might be slightly different method depending on the OS version you use.

If none of that works (assuming you actually do it) then simply reformat and do a fresh install of your OS. After running Windows updates use Ninite and SDI to speed up the update process and installing your necessary programs and drivers.
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2015-05-11 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    How should it help me exactly... it's exactly the same method I explained I've already tried multiple times...
    Well, you said specifically "1. Download [insertrandomanmehereofafreepccleanerthatactuallyisntfree] Cleaner"

Malwarebytes is very much free. Yes, there's a premium version, but for the feature you want it is free. I've used it for when people get malware, and every time it's worked perfectly.
    I've used Hitman Pro once, and it worked well too. That one though you did have to make sure to pick the free trial version I believe.

The free version of Malwarebytes antimalware helped me remove this annoying adware.

Dragon Branch adware is really annoying! I got it two days ago and my computer was full of many ads delivered by it!!! Luckily, I found a tool and removed it thoroughly.