Greater Rifts - solo vs grouped

Hey,

I mostly play solo. I'm currently clearing GR35 on my WD and am thinking about looking for some groups - should I be looking for GR35 groups, or go higher (maybe GR40?)

Ta.

Me: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/59529271
    Build: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/549...-50-solo-group
    Last edited by Aliessil; 2015-05-15 at 05:11 PM.

Low 40s GRs should be very easy to do if you get a DH or 2 (or 3). What build are you currently running? If you have SMK for permanent Big Bad Voodoo and spec into Horrify for example, you'll help out you're group alot. It might also be enough for people to bring you along on speedrifts. Or you can always just join public GRs, they're kind of a mess but low 40s should still be easy to do. Just kick people who are there to leech or leave. Trying to find a group in public or with your clan is probably better since you run out of keys way slower (and you won't get leechers).

If you wanna do late 40s or higher you'll have to go zDPS. There's no way anyone is gonna bring a WD to do highers GRs, unless it's wit friends or something ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    If you wanna do late 40s or higher you'll have to go zDPS. There's no way anyone is gonna bring a WD to do highers GRs, unless it's wit friends or something ofcourse.
    Unless you go full CC mode and keep everything incapable of doing anything. Then a WD is perfectly capable of running upper 50 GRs without holding back the team. I haven't got any experience of 60+ though so couldn't comment on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Unless you go full CC mode and keep everything incapable of doing anything. Then a WD is perfectly capable of running upper 50 GRs without holding back the team. I haven't got any experience of 60+ though so couldn't comment on that.
    I might be misunderstanding you. But what you describe is basicly zDPS, which is what all the WDs who are on the 4 man leaderboard are running. As I said, if you wanna do GRs at that level, it's kind of a must.

Cheers for the replies - I've added my profile & build to the OP. Sounds as though I should be able to hold my own in GR40 groups fairly comfortably - I'll have to give it a try!