Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Skyreach CM world record

/watch?v=yiuA3oKLGz8&feature=youtu.be

They skip the very start of this video, how are they where they are without using invis potions? And it only takes them 5 seconds to get there? Is there a new walljump in Skyreach or am I missing something?

You can jump on the wall behind the entrance of the istance using warlocks leap/warriors leap/hunters disengage and some other things maybe, then you summon everyone but 1 person on the wall, the last person gets summoned last and starts the challenge before accepting the summon. At this point everyone uses glider to reach that point you see in the video. I believe there are some videos of people doing this on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999 View Post
    You can jump on the wall behind the entrance of the istance using warlocks leap/warriors leap/hunters disengage and some other things maybe, then you summon everyone but 1 person on the wall, the last person gets summoned last and starts the challenge before accepting the summon. At this point everyone uses glider to reach that point you see in the video. I believe there are some videos of people doing this on youtube
    It got fixed the same time that they added the walls in everbloom.

Quote Originally Posted by denominator View Post
    It got fixed the same time that they added the walls in everbloom.
    Oh ok then its funny how they say "World Record as of 20/5/15." in the video description lol.. like someone can beat them after the fix
    Edit: Wait I just noticed they did it on that day.. I guess they found a new exploit then?
    Last edited by Nirty999; 2015-05-21 at 07:48 AM.

That's what we're trying to find out. Seems super fishy that they cut it out of the video.

Deleted
    Yeah there must be a way to still get up. Streamers block the screen and videos cut it out to try and prevent it becoming widespread and getting it fixed again.

There's a pretty commonly known trick for it now involving a brez and a summon stone in a prepull and knowing Blizzard as soon as they figure it out it'll get fixed and nobody will be able to beat the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    There's a pretty commonly known trick for it now involving a brez and a summon stone in a prepull and knowing Blizzard as soon as they figure it out it'll get fixed and nobody will be able to beat the time...
    hey saiyoran l2protwar

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Yeah, THAT will be the reason you won't be able to beat it...
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by D U R R T Y View Post
    Yeah, THAT will be the reason you won't be able to beat it...
    edit~ there was an angry comment here, but im trying to be a better person
    Last edited by RabidRussian; 2015-05-21 at 03:26 PM.

Deleted
    I actually did it just like that a few months ago, it saves you a lot of time and makes it easier. Glad to see it fixed though.

Likely Disengage + Swapblaster. Goblins' rocket jump can probably get you there too. Race changed to draenei so I can't check it unfortunately.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-05-22 at 08:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Likely Disengage + Swapblaster
    This isn't it. The more you spread and talk about it, the more likely Blizzard will hotfix and ruin the CM ladder for that one :/

Okay okay I'll help you guys out here.

It doesn't involve any jumping or item use.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by D U R R T Y View Post
    Okay okay I'll help you guys out here.

It doesn't involve any jumping or item use.
    everything involves jumping

especially melee burst rotation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidRussian View Post
    This isn't it. The more you spread and talk about it, the more likely Blizzard will hotfix and ruin the CM ladder for that one :/
    they'll fix it anyway. it's getting talked about alot anyway. just a matter of time.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by RabidRussian View Post
    Like the CM ladder isn't already ruined with people cheating? Oh sorry, not cheating "creative use of mechanics in ways not intended by the dev's" (aka exploits)

All the cheating have wrecked any interest in CM's anyway so really whats the problem. Might as well just remove CMs from the game since they are nothing but who can exploit shit hte best when it comes to ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    All the cheating have wrecked any interest in CM's anyway so really whats the problem. Might as well just remove CMs from the game since they are nothing but who can exploit shit hte best when it comes to ranks.
    It's worth noting that they don't even have the world record despite exploiting, don't give up :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Basically you run your group to the other end of the ring. Imagine this letter "C" represents the start. When the CM starts everyone goes from bottom of C to top. and Dies. The group does not release.

Someone then rezzes the group and the challenge mode is reset.

When the CM resets your group accepts the rez. and DOES NOT MOVE!!!!!
    After that one person who started the CM (preferably the healer or someone with a means to teleport (rogue with Shadowstep, druid with wildcharge) will transfer over to the group. If no one can port in your group then you will have to have that person (preferrably a healer) use an invisi pot and run back to the group when the cm starts.