Page 45 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So finally after watching this thread for months I installed Details!

It's an awesome addon but there is one think I miss.

I dont know if this is a bug for me or normal but I cant view the "Deaths" Panel during a fight it only show the deaths after a wipe.

And if a person died twice during a fight the view is pretty messy .. for instance here I can only see our paladins second death:

how Can I view his 3m 21s death?

All in all , an awesome addon!

EDIT:

Cooldowns Panel shows nothing for me. Is there a checkbox that I forgot to activate?
    Last edited by mmoc1412f1a3e7; 2015-06-02 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sudos View Post
    So finally after watching this thread for months I installed Details!
    It's an awesome addon but there is one think I miss.
    I dont know if this is a bug for me or normal but I cant view the "Deaths" Panel during a fight it only show the deaths after a wipe.
    And if a person died twice during a fight the view is pretty messy .. for instance here I can only see our paladins second death:

[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q4hUvv0.png[/IMG]

how Can I view his 3m 21s death?
    All in all , an awesome addon!
    EDIT:
    Cooldowns Panel shows nothing for me. Is there a checkbox that I forgot to activate?
    Is this double death bug new? I've made some changes recently to support priest's spirit of redemption deaths.

For cooldowns, take a look if "Auras" and "Misc" are enabled at /de options -> Combat -> Data Types

Deleted
    thx ,

dont know if this is a bug new, just installed Details! for the first time

hmm got Auras and Misc checked on Data Types

So I tried out that custom text you posted awhile back and couldn't actually get it to work the way I wanted to unfortunately. I took a look through the API but as you said its not the best reference and honestly I'm a little lost in it.

Quote Originally Posted by sudos View Post
    thx ,

dont know if this is a bug new, just installed Details! for the first time

hmm got Auras and Misc checked on Data Types
    Okey, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    So I tried out that custom text you posted awhile back and couldn't actually get it to work the way I wanted to unfortunately. I took a look through the API but as you said its not the best reference and honestly I'm a little lost in it.
    Yeah, it's not in a good shape right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated to v3.15.5

Full list of changes: Details! Blog

I just want to say that a month or so ago, I changed from Recount, which I have used for years, to Details. Omg, such a difference. Details is so so much better. Keep up the good work

It is possible now to integrate Details! to the Chatframe? I totally Reset my UI and made a new better one with ELV UI and now i need a Damage Meter i prefer Skada because of this Function if you can say me you made this Function or it will be release soon i will wait for it and put it into my new UI

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    It is possible now to integrate Details! to the Chatframe? I totally Reset my UI and made a new better one with ELV UI and now i need a Damage Meter i prefer Skada because of this Function if you can say me you made this Function or it will be release soon i will wait for it and put it into my new UI
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/elvui_addonskins

Will embed Details! into the right chat window. Pretty sure Details! has native support as well in the window settings you can snap it to the chat window.

I need Details! in the Left Chat Window after my Combat Log as a new Tab.

AddonSkins doesn't list Details! in the Skinned List

I need Details! in the Left Chat Window after my Combat Log as a new Tab.

AddonSkins doesn't list Details! in the Skinned List
    This image explain better, if you unckeck the "Embed in Right Chat Panel", I think you get the desired behavior.

Hey Tetcio any way we could get an overview of damage, healing, etc in one window similar to skada? I know I mentioned it before but would be a neat alternative or new direction for bookmarks.

I Asked in the ELVUI Forum if i embedded the Details in the Left Chat Window it will hide the other Tabs and i can't see the Chat anymore.

If you Tercio could make your Details! like the Skada Chat Frame Integrator it will goes in the Left Chat but not using the Window just only a Chat Tab so i can Switch the Tabs to see the Chat and your DMG Meter!

I hope you can do this soon for your Details! many People would love it i asked in my Guild!

Hey Tercio, just decided to install your meter and see if I can integrate it to my UI to replace skada. I've run in to a problem. By default the font can only be changed to as small as 8. For pixel fonts this is way too big. How do I extend this down to 5 pixels? I have searched through the LUAs and found nothing. Any chance you can let me know which document and line? Thanks!

Hey Tetcio any way we could get an overview of damage, healing, etc in one window similar to skada? I know I mentioned it before but would be a neat alternative or new direction for bookmarks.
    I didn't get it how this window is supposed to work or you mean overall data?

- - - Updated - - -

I Asked in the ELVUI Forum if i embedded the Details in the Left Chat Window it will hide the other Tabs and i can't see the Chat anymore.

If you Tercio could make your Details! like the Skada Chat Frame Integrator it will goes in the Left Chat but not using the Window just only a Chat Tab so i can Switch the Tabs to see the Chat and your DMG Meter!

I hope you can do this soon for your Details! many People would love it i asked in my Guild!
    I think this is already on our wishlist, I'll take a look if is a simple think to add, thanks for the suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herakles View Post
    Hey Tercio, just decided to install your meter and see if I can integrate it to my UI to replace skada. I've run in to a problem. By default the font can only be changed to as small as 8. For pixel fonts this is way too big. How do I extend this down to 5 pixels? I have searched through the LUAs and found nothing. Any chance you can let me know which document and line? Thanks!
    We can make the slider go under 8 on next version, no problem with that. By now you may use:

Code:
    /run local window1 = Details:GetInstance(1); window1:SetBarTextSettings(5)

I'm talking about this. Bottom right of my screen.

Click to enlarge.

I'm talking about this. Bottom right of my screen.

Click to enlarge.
    Got it, we actually doesn't have the appropriate design for that, our summary lay on the panel of Encounter Details plugin.

- - - Updated - - -

Please test the latest alpha: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/det...s/349-v3-15-6/
    The integration options are on options panel -> skins -> 'Chat Tab Embed'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herakles View Post
    Hey Tercio, just decided to install your meter and see if I can integrate it to my UI to replace skada. I've run in to a problem. By default the font can only be changed to as small as 8.
    Changed on latest alpha too.

Did i see it correctly?

Added support for embed on Chat Tabs!!!

Works now?

Can i use Details! now on Chat Tab Like http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ntegrator.html

?

Did i see it correctly?

Added support for embed on Chat Tabs!!!

Works now?

Can i use Details! now on Chat Tab Like http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ntegrator.html

?
    The support for that is implemented on latest alpha, use '/de options' and go to skin settings, then, enable the Chat Embed, type the name of the tab and press enter.
    Feedback if it is working as intended is appreciated

Super! If it works i will tell God you need to come in the Heaven! :-D To become a Angel Ranger!

I can confirm that the Chat Tab-thingy does indeed work. As I am not interested in this feature, I don't know if it should worh differently from how it works now.

Only one thing though. If you play with these settings and you want to go back to what you had before, the windows won't go back to its previous stage. They will just get reset with width, height and the placement is in the middle. So beware, make sure you have backup profiles if you want to play with these settings.