I decided to go with something simple but high res.

I have had this for a little over a year. The goal was to have something that felt Night Elf themed. Would go and take a screenshot but am unsubbed atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Abajaba View Post
    I have had this for a little over a year. The goal was to have something that felt Night Elf themed. Would go and take a screenshot but am unsubbed atm.
    It looks good. I think you did a good job fitting that Night Elf theme. I would love to see it on the new model and with better lighting in the game engine.

10+ Year Old Account

Been after the Illidan blindfold since late 2007 when I first saw it, still to this day it hasn't dropped.
    I've gotten the glaives three times over.

Anyway, threw together something, bit hard finding chest/legs with matching hues as the shoulders and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Joric View Post
    It looks good. I think you did a good job fitting that Night Elf theme. I would love to see it on the new model and with better lighting in the game engine.
    Heh. Like this?

I actually did find an image with a few of my transmogs with the new model. I sincerely hate the new model's face.

Last edited by Abajaba; 2015-06-28 at 07:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Anyway, threw together something, bit hard finding chest/legs with matching hues as the shoulders and such.
    Looks real nice overall, hair, face; engineer head goes better with the overall look rather than Cursed Vision (overused), the goggles also have the small purple glowing antena, goes well with shoulders effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ndKvfYp.jpg

Been after the Illidan blindfold since late 2007 when I first saw it, still to this day it hasn't dropped.
    I've gotten the glaives three times over.

Darn! I am still after the offhand glaive! Got the mainhand like 3 weeks ago. Anyway, I always get the cursed vision haha. I like your goggles, though.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M5290 View Post
    Looks real nice overall, hair, face; engineer head goes better with the overall look rather than Cursed Vision (overused), the goggles also have the small purple glowing antena, goes well with shoulders effect.
    Yeah, I like the goggles better but I have some other mogs which I want the Cursed Vision for.
    Found some new pants that might fit the shade better, not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic
    Darn! I am still after the offhand glaive! Got the mainhand like 3 weeks ago. Anyway, I always get the cursed vision haha. I like your goggles, though.
    Yeah, the goggles are quite nice and they actually do something!
    As opposed to doing nothing, they can make my undead look somewhat intelligent.

Here's the Transmog I put together back in Pandaria to go with the Legendary cloak.

(Click image for full size)

P.S - Almost finished a new 'Dark' themed Transmog I've been working on for a very long time, will post soon.
    Last edited by Multistryke; 2015-06-30 at 02:03 PM.

Anyone knows a good set to use with the glaives?

T8 re color from ulduar25
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

after using the CM set for a while i switched back to one of my two favorite sets.

Ussually i use certain daggers but i decided its about time i use the ones from Ulduar rather than lay them in the vault forever.

They look amazing with the executioner enchant

Selfie!
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-07-10 at 06:00 PM.

<3 fel proof goggles.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

rogueMatthias, what mog pieces are you wearing in those two pictures of you and the blue bird? They look really cool.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post

My Rogue's latest transmog. I got it as green as I possibly could (Thorim and Hodir did not drop the exact chest I wanted, so I settled for the Scouting chest piece).
    I'll be getting green daggers soon. The Cataclysmic Gladiator Shank will do.
    My Rogue was stolen from me! She should be wearing gear similar to Tripax in post #2904 (page 146). Instead she's THAT! *points*

How suspicious that this happened just after 6.2 went live. Oh well, guess I'm screwed now!

This be me.

Furious PvP gear from Wrath, tabard of the achiever and red mask from Griftah.

Also, submarine because it's kewl.

Here's another update. I'm fairly happy with this one and don't suspect I'll be changing it any time soon in the near future.
    Last edited by Joric; 2015-08-04 at 12:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I really like this helm !
    Don't fit with my dwarf ... beard you know ... !

Deleted
    That's my, as savage as it gets, rogue:

swords for combat

daggers for subtlety/assassination
    Last edited by mmoca25dcfc2d1; 2015-07-31 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatter View Post

This be me.

Furious PvP gear from Wrath, tabard of the achiever and red mask from Griftah.

Also, submarine because it's kewl.
    This is looking good. Where did you get the mask?