Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Weakaura for Mythic Gorefiend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juagxCrwgRg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quDS5gYyPR4

looking to make a timer similar to those if it all possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made this last night for someone who asked for the same thing: http://pastebin.com/jSShaiqQ#

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea if it works. I just threw it together using my Rejuv as a test. I'm only 10/13H, so I won't be able to test this for a while.

Its not exact, but does the same thing.

---Update

Quote Originally Posted by azargul View Post
    Can you also make some aura that will automatically mark 3 people that have debuff Touch of Doom with 3 raidmarks (square, rectangle etc.)?
    http://pastebin.com/XgYHeqQQ - added marks and remove marks
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2015-07-07 at 08:47 PM.

Works great, but it doesn't delete names of players from that list who's souls are already killed.
    It would be great if you add thing that delete nicknames from list after debuff ends on people
    Last edited by azargul; 2015-07-05 at 09:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The person who asked me to make it only wanted it to go away after the 30s timer, he wasn't that specific. I can try to work on that part of the function. Anything else?

Also do you have a raw text file of the mythic gorefiend pull? Just so I can make sure I get the right events.

That will be enough for mythic encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I just updated it to remove the names if they lose the debuff. Let me know if it stops working or not.

Remove thing still don't work
    and better to remove condition for encounter ID, from loading options. it works incorrect too

10+ Year Old Account
    and better to remove condition for encounter ID, from loading options. it works incorrect too

Thats odd, it should work with that regardless.

I made a small syntax error. Try again.

I can check it only tomorrow. We have raid over for today

10+ Year Old Account
    I can check it only tomorrow. We have raid over for today
    Thats fine, I'll get the guy i made it for the updated version and have him try. (Or if anyone else that comes across this wants to let me know)

Deleted
    Nice work thx but we changed the Spell from Gorefiend's Corruption to Digest because we got wrong delayed timer with Gorefiend's Corruption and with Digest they are 100% exact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penney View Post
    Nice work thx but we changed the Spell from Gorefiend's Corruption to Digest because we got wrong delayed timer with Gorefiend's Corruption and with Digest they are 100% exact
    Thanks. I'll update the aura. Again, that was a specification from someone who hasn't pulled it yet, but will tonight.

Does it also remove the timer correctly when you kill it earlier than 30s?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    Thanks. I'll update the aura. Again, that was a specification from someone who hasn't pulled it yet, but will tonight.

Does it also remove the timer correctly when you kill it earlier than 30s?
    I will check this tomorrow. Could you try to do another weakaura? There is an ability which roots one player connected to 3 other players and they need to run inside him to remove the rooting. Maybe you can do a weakaura which instantly show the ppl where to run? Maybe a kind of Arrow with the direction to the rooted guy? The rooting debuff is called "Shared Fate" Spellid 179909 and the other debuff which needs to run inside the rooting is called "Shared Fate" too but the Spellid is 179908.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penney View Post
    I will check this tomorrow. Could you try to do another weakaura? There is an ability which roots one player connected to 3 other players and they need to run inside him to remove the rooting. Maybe you can do a weakaura which instantly show the ppl where to run? Maybe a kind of Arrow with the direction to the rooted guy? The rooting debuff is called "Shared Fate" Spellid 179909 and the other debuff which needs to run inside the rooting is called "Shared Fate" too but the Spellid is 179908.
    To be honest, I can't do those, but I know exactly where you can ask. http://www.voximmortalis.com/threads...Thread/page99? Go here and ask for something similar to the 'Mar'gok Mark of Chaos weak aura'

I would also keep an eye on this page: http://voximmortalis.com/wiki/weakauras_hellfirecitadel the Vox Immortalis guy is a god with weak auras and will probably add more as he progresses himself.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2015-07-06 at 01:05 AM.

Works good, but this aura begins to lag for me and other raiders after adding delete thing
    Last edited by azargul; 2015-07-06 at 05:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make sense. Are you getting any LUA errors?

Message: [string "return -- Trigger..."]:7: bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got nil)
    Time: 07/06/15 22:04:25
    Count: 2811
    Stack: [C]: in function `gsub'
    [string "return -- Trigger..."]:7: in function `trigger'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1896: in function `ScanEvents'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1872: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1830>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "%-[^|]+"
    (*temporary) = ""
    (*temporary) = "string expected, got nil"

- - - Updated - - -

Message: [string "return -- Trigger..."]:7: bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got nil)
    Time: 07/06/15 22:04:22
    Count: 313
    Stack: [C]: in function `gsub'
    [string "return -- Trigger..."]:7: in function `trigger'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1896: in function `ScanEvents'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1872: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1830>
    [C]: in function `UseAction'
    Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:348: in function `handler'
    Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:649: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:597>
    [C]: ?
    Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:264: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:261>
    [C]: ?
    Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:294: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:277>
    (tail call): ?

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "%-[^|]+"
    (*temporary) = ""
    (*temporary) = "string expected, got nil"

- - - Updated - - -

think this problem is coused by deleting realmnames function, or its something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    you can try to see if it fixes it. Change:
    Code:
    local name =  string.gsub(destName, "%-[^|]+", "") -- remove realm names, if any
    to
    Code:
     local name =  destName -- remove realm names, if any

Thank you! No more lags
    Last edited by azargul; 2015-07-06 at 07:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason that should happen is if the log has no destination name. Does anyone have a raw log text file I can look through?