Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    -_-

Just move on, Jamyz. -_-
    There is NO need to keep all those tokens, sell them for some extra gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

issue for me is not lack of bag space, it's the constant juggling. there's just too much crap going into our bags that constantly needs to be shuffled. and let's not forget the fucking useless follower trait tokens, the ashran shit and the rest of the crap that for whatever reason cannot be vendored.

it gets really annoying once the alts start pilling up.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    I
    Then you've got:

* Two hearthstones (three if you count the stupid shipyard hearth)
    * Follower tokens that just keep piling on, requiring continuous storage or liquidation
    * Basic performance enhancements in the form of: Personal food, feasts, flasks, multiple stacks of potions, runes
    * Convenience items like glider kits, feathers, skulls, and repair/bank items
    * Crafting reagents piling on right and left, like dust, herbs, ore, savage blood and felblight, and now even a several types of sorcerous elements from your daily profession cooldowns, not to mention the reagents themselves
    * Zone buffs like the Tanaan Seeking Crystal, faction banners, or challenge totems
    * Legendary quest items (tablets, abrogator stones, etc.)
    * Inn quest items
    * Darkmoon Faire junk (tickets, adventure guide?!)
    * A boatload of Ashran stuff that's pretty much necessary if you want to be moderately effective, so much that I don't even feel like writing it all out
    * Even more PvP stuff like broken bones and more banners
    * Salvage boxes, unless you're conscientious enough to clean them out like every day
    * A stack of primals that you can never get rid of
    * God forbid you try to collect a set of best-in-slot challenge mode gear, which is going to spend another 16 to 30 spots in your inventory or bank
    * ???

What the hell are you supposed to give up? Are you supposed to just give up a spec? Not participate in PvP? Give up on crafting? Not bother with convenience?

What do you think they should do?
    Do you really need to carry so much stuff all the time? Some of the stuff you mentioned can be left in the banks unless required. Yes, inventory is a problem. They have already made changes to address this. Like the material bank. Item stacks to 200. The void storage. Removal of the keys.

So they are doing something. But this shows no matter what they do, people will fill up their bags. In the end some people just wants everything available at their finger tip and unlimited storage.

Rather than keep complaining to Blizzard, which seems really popular for some posters, manage your items better. Ask yourself if you really need to haul that much stuff around. Do you really need to keep more than set of gear? As a raider, I have both a a DPS and a healer set. I leave the healer set in the bank since I rarely need to carry it unless I intend to queue for a dungeon or raid.

10+ Year Old Account

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    There is NO need to keep all those tokens, sell them for some extra gold.
    I already DID sell whole stacks a couple of days ago.

I already used up a 20 stack of profession scrolls the other day, too.

Be my personal valet then to clean out all this expansion stuff, as I play the Follower game a lot. ^-^

Oh, no! Just got another weapon and armor upgrade tokens ... from missions!
    Last edited by Kevyne-Shandris; 2015-07-10 at 12:03 PM.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Just move on, Jamyz. -_-
    Sure you need those 615 and 630 tokens when you have 645 one? I also doubt you need +3 when your followers are all 675 unless you're gonna stock up for a patch that raises it to 700, +6 and +9 are sufficient granted you have a few.

Deleted
    Why aren't your crafting materials in the bank? That will clean up loads of space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    Sure you need those 615 and 630 tokens when you have 645 one? I also doubt you need +3 when your followers are all 675 unless you're gonna stock up for a patch that raises it to 700, +6 and +9 are sufficient granted you have a few.
    The issue is even if you keep the bags cleaned, the upgrades are random. I play the Follower game a lot, when I say a lot, I can sell whole stacks of weapons and armor each week. I'm simply not going to spend precious time on clearing bags out like that every single day just to play, though.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanthos View Post
    Why aren't your crafting materials in the bank? That will clean up loads of space.
    I can't be bothered with micromanaging 8 alts and 8 banks as well. I get mats ON A DAILY BASIS from professions, herb garden and all that shit. I'm not going to bother engaging with a massive chore every day. Instead I just wait 2-3 weeks before I got like 20 herb stacks, then I mail them in bulk to alch and mass-produce potions to sell on AH and stuff. To keep clean bags I would need to manually deposit and mail all that shit EVERY SINGLE DAY. NO. I'm not going to do that.

I would love account wide reagent bank tho. Mailing all these sorcerous mats, ores, keeping track of ore count for work orders on every alt, that's a chore. I'd gladly buy 5000 blackrock, 5000 true iron and other stuff, dump it all into that reagent bank and have enough to manage professions and garrisons from there on every alt.

As I said before, I don't have that much of an issue with bag space (136 slots, full hexweave) but I would really welcome some sort of acount wide reagent bank because mailing shit between 8 alts and keeping track of it is a nightmare unmitigated. Before any genius suggests a bank guild, NO. That's not going to happen, I'm not going to play solo. One thing that's keeping me in game is an active guild community and tbh I relog these alts very often and spend majority of time on them.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-07-10 at 12:41 PM.

The issue is even if you keep the bags cleaned, the upgrades are random. I play the Follower game a lot, when I say a lot, I can sell whole stacks of weapons and armor each week. I'm simply not going to spend precious time on clearing bags out like that every single day just to play, though.
    Shame they're not catering to chronic hoarders then. That's all.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel you!

My whole bank is full with tier-sets (from t1 to t17), tabards and legendaries.
    Also challenge mode cosmetic gear and cosmetic headpieces.

My void storage is full with weapons and shields I like to transmog from time to time and even 1-2 pvp transmog sets.

In my bags I carry the usual stuff like my actual pvp set, two pve sets, food/flasks/pots/runes, broken bones, ashran items, the hearthstones + several teleportation items (dalaran ring, jaina's portal, relic of argus etc.) and some other vanity items which apparently aren't considered as toys... also stackable items like the legendary quest items, tomes for respeccing, ogre waystones etc. etc.......

The list goes on. Unfortunately I can't provide a screenshot right now because I am at work. Maybe I will do so later.
    What we finally need is a solution for the "hoarders" (as some of you might call us) among us. Especially for tabards and tier-sets.

Quite a while ago I deleted stuff because I was lacking inventory space which is not obtainable anymore. And at that point transmog wasn't even a topic.
    (Example: the plate set which dropped during the scourge invasion before wotlk launch.)
    Won't happen again, I rather hoard stuff now until they finally manage to "fix" this problem.
    Last edited by Levifer; 2016-05-18 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    That's one weird UI, everything crammed into the left corner.

Deleted
    Blizzard has shown significant fetish for timed rewards so no wonder why people hoard stuff. Gear sets, toys and items that are obtainable only for a set period of time, then permanently removed from the game.... and you ask why people want to keep these items if they got them?!

PvP players have like 16 seasons worth of elite gear now? not sure when elite actually became a thing but these sets are completely and utterly gone once a certain season ends. At least PvE players can go back and solo old heroic raids for these looks. PvP players can't do that...

Deleted
    To all the people cussing the O.P. and anyone that agrees with him or her I can only say you are obviously not a sentimental lot. 90% of my storage issue is old tier pieces and weapons. I've been playing a long time, 9 nearly 10 years. I've accumulated a lot of things. I've thrown things out in the past and regretted it later ( haunted memento I'm looking at you ). I'm also dual spec and used to min-maxing I carry around my resto or feral set depending on what I am doing and a few extras. I have my potions and food, quest items, profession items. I send anything non essential to my alts. I just about manage with 10-15 bag slots free. I have full hexweave bags. Am I a horder? For sure! But Blizzard gave us transmogging and for those of us that enjoy that they haven't provided adequate storage. They need to sort it out already!
    Last edited by mmoc9a558117b7; 2015-07-10 at 01:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariaelena View Post
    I've thrown things out in the past and regretted it later ( haunted memento I'm looking at you ).
    This!

I threw it to other players a dozen of times...
    Never could get my hands on one after that.
    Last edited by Levifer; 2016-05-18 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Levifer View Post
    My whole bank is full with tier-sets (from t1 to t17), tabards and legendaries.
    Now that we have a model with how the heirloom tab works I'm hoping that they build a tabard closet that's pretty much the same thing so I can clear some out of my bank. I'm not sure about my Theramore tabard, but I know my Tabard of the Argent Dawn isn't sold by the vendor and my Argent Tournament tabards would have to be bought again through tokens if I lost them.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    You barely have profession mats. If I take my Paladin as an example, I have a lot more slots that I deem necessary than you do. I have blacksmithing and Alchemy, and I personally don't like sending everything to a banking alt. I like to be able to craft everything when I need it, without having to hop on different characters. This means I have 6 different herbs, 2 types of ores, bars, catalysts and vials in my inventory. That's 11 slots taken assuming I don't hold any more than 200 of each material.
    So every week or so, mail them back to your main in full stacks so they are in the mailbox ready to be picked up and used.

Also, if you maintain a working supply in the reagent tab in the bank you can always use them when you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    Now that we have a model with how the heirloom tab works I'm hoping that they build a tabard closet that's pretty much the same thing so I can clear some out of my bank. I'm not sure about my Theramore tabard, but I know my Tabard of the Argent Dawn isn't sold by the vendor and my Argent Tournament tabards would have to be bought again through tokens if I lost them.
    I also hope they change the whole transmog system to how it works in Diablo. No more full Void Storages + banks.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    You will seriously find anything to moan about

http://gyazo.com/771a36da52435f36bacab8b435935a35

Thats with CM gear, 100 dps pots, flasks, food, items to zip around tanaan, flags, random stuff to grow myself, Direbrew remote. etc etc.

All sorts of random crap and a TON of bag space. Lets say I had a full PVP set in there too, 14 slots taken up. I'd still have around 90 slots spare. Lets go bigger and say I had a tanking set, and a CM tanking set 28 less slots - still got like 50 slots spare.

I think you just suck at inventory management to be fair guy - this isn't blizzards problem its yours.

EDIT - in the interest of thoroughly destroying your argument here is my bank
    http://gyazo.com/2465e303dc74f260af45b2a904c1c7b7
    Again - full of all sorts of crap, EIGHT HUNDRED growth pots, hundreds of dps pots, Ship items tabards - You name it. Oh and that bit at the top? Thats stuff I'm waiting to DE - that will shrink down to 2 slots when I can be bothered to do it. Perhaps stop holding onto every single grey you find?
    You proved nothing besides you do very little in game on your free time. I have full hexweave bags on all toons and in their banks and still hurt for space on my main ones with mog farmed from old raids. My warlock has full set of CM gear from MOP and WOD, pet weapons to use with the Glyph of Felguard including old and new raid 2hand melee dps weapons (when players dont need!). He even has two Mythic Axes off Garrosh! I do take collecting a bit more serious than most but I hate when I want something or need it to make a set work and it takes months to get it to drop. SO take your little pics that show you do nothing and place them where they matter please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That's one weird UI, everything crammed into the left corner.
    How could that even be, when it's actually centered?

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I also hope they change the whole transmog system to how it works in Diablo. No more full Void Storages + banks.
    It would be nice to be able to keep what I want, what has sentimental value, rather than everything that character needs to play pretty princess in addition to sentimental items. I still hang on to Reign of the Dead. There's no real reason to, and it's just wasting space, but it's the only one my guild ever saw. Plus all my junk from the old ZG.