View Poll Results: What best describes your alignment?

Voters
37. This poll is closed
  • Lawful Good

6 16.22%
  • Neutral Good

7 18.92%
  • Chaotic Good

10 27.03%
  • Lawful Neutral

4 10.81%
  • True Neutral

3 8.11%
  • Chaotic Neutral

4 10.81%
  • Lawful Evil

1 2.70%
  • Neutral Evil

1 2.70%
  • Chaotic Neutral

1 2.70%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What best describes your alignment?

When it comes to your own General Over All Philosophy, towards life, what would you say best describes you and your views politically, socially or anything else?
    And Why by your own perspective on yourself?

Lawful Good
    A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished.

Neutral Good
    A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them.

Chaotic Good
    A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Lawful Neutral
    A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government.

True Neutral
    A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil-after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.

Chaotic Neutral
    A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Lawful Evil
    A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises.

Neutral Evil
    A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.

Chaotic Evil
    A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-07-13 at 02:34 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaotic Good. I like doing the right thing though I tend to make my own rules a lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont know how can i know?

Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    Scenario: You see a man getting mugged in an alley what do you do?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Scenario: You see a man getting mugged in an alley what do you do?
    call the police

call the police
    You are Lawful Good. You strive to do the right thing but you follow the laws of the land.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Neutral Good.

I understand the need for everyone to work towards something better, and I will work with what I have to progress. However, I will not blindly follow the law as laws sometimes need to be changed (and are changed over time). That said, laws and regulations are what make us great and keep the evil at bay.

yeah if somebody is going to make a poll like this they should give a link to an alignment test

eh I'd say chaotic good. for the most part I make my own way but I care about other peoples well being.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x...nd%2F20001222b
    Do this test, these alignment descriptions are largely based upon D&D.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

True Neutral
    A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil-after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
    This is simply not correct, this is not what a TN character is. A TN character doesn't prefer good to evil, both are wrong. Extremes are the true enemy. A TN character either actively strives for balance, or believes in the natural order above all, in all its predatory status.

Chaotic Neutral
    A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.
    This is also slightly incorrect. Good and evil aren't the only motivators that might lead a CN character to action.

Lawful Evil
    A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises.
    Following the list of incorrect things, frankly, WTF? You pass LE as xenophobic discriminative characters. This is not a defining trait of LE and you will find this in other alignments as well. Most LE characters are not prone to discriminating based on race, religion or homeland UNLESS, and this is the important part, it affects their stability or personal gain. In fact, LE might just be one of the alignments most likely to treat people equally regardless of those three traits, and only discriminate them based on the gain they might draw from them. LE are the alignment which is most likely to group up in order to maintain the status quo. To equate this to discrimination of that sort is nothing short of ridiculous.

Finally, have you considered that there are good aligned villains as well as the opposite? Many MANY fantasy stories show evil characters helping protect, save and defend the world. Some of the best stories in several mediums, be they the written text, animated series, videogames, etc.

I dislike your post and several details in it. Do some better research next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neutral Evil
    im cool pls respodn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x...nd%2F20001222b
    Do this test, these alignment descriptions are largely based upon D&D.
    Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the quiz im Neutral-Neutral. Not sure if that makes me a bad person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Always and forever neutral evil. Sometimes it actually scares me how well i fit into that aligment.

Chaotic Good

Chaotic good at heart, but Neutral good in practice. I just don't have enough power to back me up to do as I please.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

I got neutral from the quiz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Lawful Good, according to the online test thingy.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP