Deleted
    so
    played ranked two days ago

was last pick and had to go jungle and i missclicked on fizz
    no biggie, but i didn't know what to play so i ended up just letting the time run out and i went ad fizz jungle

it went rly well and i played it some more today, it's actually pretty good with devourer and bork and then just tanky with the last 3 items, you have a lot of dmg and mobility and your ult can easily help shut down someone tanky or someone squishy because of the 20% dmg boost combined with your W and devoruer + bork

Deleted
    Yeah, AD Devourer Fizz in the jungle can be pretty good. I've seen it rek game completely on it's own and he has some gank potential unlike some other devourer junglers.

And Elise is back baby, I've not taken her to ranked yet. Only normal games. But damn Runeglaive Elise going Magic Pen with Sorc boots / Abyssal Scepter and then Liandries into tanky items (I prefer Frozen Hearth) is freaking good. Sometimes I buy a Zhonya's if needed, if not I get another tank item depending on the game.

I used to be a big Elise player when she was still a top tier jungler and she carried me to gold for the first time back then. Now? I've huge pressure early on and I can still do shit in late game. You somewhat have to play her as an assasin because you will be blown up if focused. She is really good now and I'm quite happy she is. My new go to Jungler.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently ranked in the world for Elise, I like her a lot currently but I'm not getting as much success from her as I am Shaco. I feel like the current meta has shifted back in Shaco's favor again since outside of Yi (I really hate Yi) and Shyvana (she's permbanned) pretty much every Devourer jungler gets fucked by him and I've noticed people picking stuff like Lee which is easy to shit on.

The big issue I'm currently having with solo queue and it may be because I tilted from D3 back to D5 is getting the team to just group up when we get ahead early and push shit down. D5 is a very hard elo to carry in since people tilt like the Leaning Tower of Pisa but with time I'll fix that since I'm carrying nearly every game whether I win or not.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    All he has to do is eat and orange and be k.

Heard there was some bug with his barrel, Draven could stack his passive by hitting it, his teammate Draven that is. So GP could place a barrel next to the turret, and Draven could just stand there hitting it and gain stacks :P

But I like how they did it though!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Heard there was some bug with his barrel, Draven could stack his passive by hitting it, his teammate Draven that is. So GP could place a barrel next to the turret, and Draven could just stand there hitting it and gain stacks :P

But I like how they did it though!
    There was, but the bug isn't the reason for the disable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    There was, but the bug isn't the reason for the disable.
    So they actually did it because of lore? That's pretty cool, hope he will return soon though! I love the new GP..

So what is your view on this new game mode? Was fun the first match or two with all the new items and minions, but now it just feels like a normal game again.. I've played 5 matches I believe, tested all lanes, and it got boring fast.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So they actually did it because of lore? That's pretty cool, hope he will return soon though! I love the new GP..

So what is your view on this new game mode? Was fun the first match or two with all the new items and minions, but now it just feels like a normal game again.. I've played 5 matches I believe, tested all lanes, and it got boring fast.
    Red post on Reddit

Im pretty shocked people give 2 craps about league of legends lore honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Yeah, damn weirdos liking a bit of backstory and character development.

As shocked that people follow lore to any game, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Yeah, damn weirdos liking a bit of backstory and character development.
    Considering its a game that is devoid of any semblance of a story mode, yes it is. Its like wanting to know the backstory to Mario Kart, why are they all on their karts now? whats at stake? are any alliances formed? new rivalries? Its Mario Kart. You just play and enjoy

I personally don't mind. League's always had an expansive, if not always serious, world that's been interesting. I'm glad they're taking it more seriously. This'll bring more events like this, probably tying into champion releases (a la Azir) or reworks (a la Gangplank/MF).

It's an interesting move, though I feel they shouldn't have made him unavailable in ranked (I guess it comes out as a Gangplank ban for both sides). Can't wait to see what else they'll give us in the future.

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering its a game that is devoid of any semblance of a story mode, yes it is. Its like wanting to know the backstory to Mario Kart, why are they all on their karts now? whats at stake? are any alliances formed? new rivalries? Its Mario Kart. You just play and enjoy
    Quake 3 had all sorts of plots/subplots going on, for those willing to listen to the bots chatting to the player/each other
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Though Mario was all about some plumbers, a princess and some other stuff. League of Legends is an arena where strong soldiers get summoned to to fight, and the fact that there is lore behind them just makes it that much more special.

I like lore. I like to know a bit behind some of the more interesting characters. I'd love to know more about the Zaun and Piltover rivalry, more about the Void, and the Demacia and Noxus war.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet Jibjabbs fav champion is rammus.

that's why i love normals
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-07-31 at 07:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore is cool and all but LoL isn't an RPG, gameplay and lore should be completely separate.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Lore is cool and all but LoL isn't an RPG, gameplay and lore should be completely separate.
    Ye, well it is. Except this thing with Gangplank, lore have never affected anything before this. In my opinion though, Gangplank should only be disabled in the new fun mode, as that would be more fitting to the theme going on.
    But I like it, was a fun twist to things. I hope they will bring in more lore in the future, it makes it more interesting.