Page 1 of 71
... LastLast

Why do people hate Jaina?

Her actions are understandable. Are hordies mad that finally someone helds them accountable for what they've done? I think she needs more support, Blizz and their Horde-loving writers are always shitting on her and the Alliance. I'm glad she's not taking it any longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onoros View Post
    Horde-loving writers.
    We're currently in an expansion centered around going back in time to kill the Horde's cultural heroes. This was after we were forced to lay siege to our own Capital City and kill our Warchief. What were you saying again?

horde players feelings got hurt that there is an alliance character not bending over for the horde like all the others do

She went from the voice of reason to a crazy racist. Maybe thats why.

She became a crazy hooligan.

She was to begin with an obnoxious overly-diplomatic mary-sue with no actual shred of personality. And now they've made her a schizophrenic cunt. Not sure why we should ever care for either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctify View Post
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    We're currently in an expansion centered around going back in time to kill the Horde's cultural heroes. This was after we were forced to lay siege to our own Capital City and kill our Warchief. What were you saying again?
    Still, MoP and WoD are Horde centered. Even when Horde loses, they win.

All she ever wanted was to study. #LeaveJainaAlone

15+ Year Old Account
    I think when a group of people continually screws you over and over and over...maybe it's ok to be a bit racist, no?

This is what is so baffling to me. It's like it's never ok to be mad at the horde? They bomb your city, they betray you, and you're supposed to be like "meh, no bigs, I'm cool"...like WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    This is what is so baffling to me. It's like it's never ok to be mad at the horde? They bomb your city, they betray you, and you're supposed to be like "meh, no bigs, I'm cool"...like WTF?
    this is how every other alliance character acts, so yes that's how it's supposed to be, jaina is the one that doesn't since mop and horde players just can't deal with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onoros View Post
    Still, MoP and WoD are Horde centered. Even when Horde loses, they win.
    That logic. Following it, i will answer the OP - I want jaina to become heap of meat in pool of blood so alliance can get spotlight and some love.

Deleted
    if you ever had to spend months wiping in |MH, you hate the bitch for every word that comes out of her whiney mouth

Very simple, she has actual legitimate reasons to hate the Horde now. And it is a crime to hate the completely innocent Horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    You forgot the part when Vol'jin becawme Warchief.

OT: People don't read Tides of War would say that she is a crazy bitch for no reason.

After reading Tides of War i can say that i understeand her character and i dont understeand why people defend Sylvanas but hate Jaina. For the reason of "She's crazy" or "She's evil"

I play both Horde and Alliance......and I still see that she is bat shit fcking crazy. She needs to get laid or at least get a damn hug or something.

She's anti horde, most outspoken fanboys are horde. Having a strong willed Alliance character like Jaina that has a thousand justified reasons to hate the horde really upsets them. It kinda bursts their 'but we da good guyz olol' bubble.

I think it's laughable how ignorant people are about Jaina. They treat her like she's completely innocent and just a victim of the Horde. Garrosh wiped Theramore off the map because she built a highway through the marshes to send supplies to the Alliance forces in Ashenvale, allow Stormwind troops to use her town as a port to join them against the Horde, and even sent her own armies into Horde territory to invade, and before you say the Barrens is neutral territory, what about Durotar? There are clear plans to invade the Valley of Trials, the Darkspear Isles, Razor Hill, and Orgrimmar. Those are Jaina's troops. She invaded Horde territory. Sadly, Blizzard's writers treat her like a victim too, and nobody acknowledges these actions as possible cause for the Horde attacking her. Even Garrosh was only like lolfortehhordediehumanz, and nobody in the book or the game could seem to think of a single rational reason why Theramore was attacked, besides Orcs being monsters and Horde never changing. This is why I hate her, because she's a whiny baby who blames everyone else for her problems. She goes on about peace and being above the war, even saying on the Isle of Thunder "They have undermined every attempt at peace!" When she got her people killed for getting involved in the war with the Horde. Theramore stopped being neutral and became a perfectly legitimate target as soon as they helped Alliance troops and supplies up to Ashenvale to oppose the Horde offensive there. They became active participants and enemies of the Horde when they themselves attacked the Horde in Durotar and attempted to invade Mulgore and attacked Horde holdings in the Barrens.

This.

She was my second favourite character too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    I think it's laughable how ignorant people are about Jaina. They treat her like she's completely innocent and just a victim of the Horde. Garrosh wiped Theramore off the map because she built a highway through the marshes to send supplies to the Alliance forces in Ashenvale
    Aaaaand full fucking stop. Ashenvale, the sacred homeland of the orcs. How fucking dare Jaina aid the insurgent night elves of the region.