So what is the chance Mythic dungeons get put under the LFG system.

Like the title says so what is the chance Mythic dungeons get put under the LFG system.

Its a good idea and would make gearing alot easy'er for some its just a pain to get a group together. So what do u think the chance is they will put it in LFG.

Before anyone posts they won't due to diffculity I highly dought that would be a reason.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Before anyone posts they won't due to diffculity I highly dought that would be a reason.
    Actually this is the reason, and they stated this when they first launched (thus group finder only). BRB with quote.

Not saying that I agree with them (just make it Silver PG and you're fine), but that is what they said.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    just make it Silver PG and you're fine
    I hope I am missing the sarcasm here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Actually this is the reason, and they stated this when they first launched (thus group finder only). BRB with quote.

Not saying that I agree with them (just make it Silver PG and you're fine), but that is what they said.
    While there was a lot of bitching from what I have done of slag mines they are not much harder then the Cata heroics.

Like u said just put a PG requirement on it if they want. Hell my group is doing fine (Got a awesome tank ill admit) and we have barely said anything to each other.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD