Page 97 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    The Riposte buff +T16 2p lifted prot dps and survivabilty into oblivion. Had nothing to do with "finding some magic".
    When you see final product everything looks easy, preparation was really long, I was using different tactics with CC (which I in the end didn't use), how to survive first stuns, timing CDs (buffed adds were oneshotting with one of their skills) etc. I explained it in this topic that for this solo I was preparing from my Zon'Ozz 25m HC kill, it was idea of static buff on npc, which result in extremely high vengeance. But you are right, every kill in this game is about dps and survivebility.

Quote Originally Posted by BadTastingPudding View Post
    I have faith, if it's possible you'll probably find a way
    We will see "Easiest" currently looks Tectus, but I really don't have idea how I will survive with 4+ beams on myself if I survive 1st and 2nd phase...

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocf00ddda2d5; 2015-08-22 at 09:37 PM.

Out of curiosity, why no Enraged Regen use? You weren't specced Impending Victory and there's not 2nd wind or ER healing in the logs. It obviously didn't make a difference though, so good job!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Out of curiosity, why no Enraged Regen use? You weren't specced Impending Victory and there's not 2nd wind or ER healing in the logs. It obviously didn't make a difference though, so good job!
    thx. Second wind is leech (it gives you 25% leech stat when you are under 35% hp)

Right, I forgot about that change. I literally haven't specced for it since they changed it. I just figured you had a bunch of Leech gear and maybe the Kazzak trinket on.

Deleted
    I had 4 items with Leech. One of them was trinket Bottle of Infesting (mythic version + 119 Leech), 2nd trinket was Warlord's Unseeing EyeWarlord's Unseei (which is must have on this boss). I am currently logged out in my "killgear", I will try to stay in this state on bnet at least for next 24 hours, so if someone wants to know my build, he can check it.

Damn nice one, also love that cheeky bonus roll at the end

Deleted
    On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being anything before MoP... How easy is Garrosh to solo? Would like to try 25N for a better chance at tusks but I'm content doing 10N.

I'm like, 717 with the Legendary ring as prot, about 719 as Fury but I assume Prot is way way better?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being anything before MoP... How easy is Garrosh to solo? Would like to try 25N for a better chance at tusks but I'm content doing 10N.

I'm like, 717 with the Legendary ring as prot, about 719 as Fury but I assume Prot is way way better?
    10man hc was done 6 months ago. Might try 25nhc with the ring and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    ehm...

(warrior solos Oregorger)
    HAH! That looked like something I would try, fail, but get kinda close at and say "yeah, I can do this!"

Can I do ToT at ilvl 700? I have the archimonde trinket, kilrogg trinket, and t18 2p. I just need ToT tier.

Deleted

25nhc doesn't exist in SoO anymore. 20man mythic can be currently maybe possible, all depends if adds can be oneshotted and if last phase can be done before boss reach 100 energy and summon adds.

Quote Originally Posted by ziir View Post
    Can I do ToT at ilvl 700? I have the archimonde trinket, kilrogg trinket, and t18 2p. I just need ToT tier.
    yes, you can

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    HAH! That looked like something I would try, fail, but get kinda close at and say "yeah, I can do this!"
    If worked that way for me. Problem is, when boss was long enough in inner square I died slowly but cannot outheal it (he rolls faster and you have 1-2 GCD for dmg for rage in that situation). How longer I tried it, I was better in handling these situations with saved CDs which I didn't used on CD and 2 stacks of charge + heroic leap. But in unlucky moments even this was not enough. So 2nd phase is a bit about rng too

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure Tusks does not drop from normal. It's not on the journal anyway. Normal now is the old flex, which did not have Tusks. But please prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    I'm pretty sure Tusks does not drop from normal. It's not on the journal anyway. Normal now is the old flex, which did not have Tusks. But please prove me wrong.
    Unless something changed this is correct. It can drop from current heroic and mythic but not from normal since normal was Mop flex.

Quote Originally Posted by ziir View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/nightst314/v/10628727

Takes a bit more than 1 hour. Might want to get the legendary ring (tank version, 25% is enough, no need for upgrades) to speed things up.

Deleted
    I was waiting all night for try Kazzak in believe it cannot be that hard... Until I realized that even 40k hps (41.1k more precisely) is not enough and with AM I am still short of CDs for Fel Breath (which is not even biggest problem, but his 150k melee hits is some kind of crazy parry lottery). If someone is thinking about trying him, don't do it... :X

But he is actually soloable, you just need probably around maybe 40% leech on gear? Something like that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    40% Leech is around 3k rating? Oooookay . . .
    only 2800 But with more dps maybe lower leech % will be enough But I still don't have leech trinket from Kazzak and with 1 more leech item it can be then possible with playint around shield barriere and second wind

Are you trying Unyielding with AM? Might be enough to get CDs up between breaths. Also, don't forget the SoO AoE trinket will work for it as well, if you can spare a slot for it.

Man do I wish I had more time for soloing. I can barely find time to log on to raid, which at this point I'm only doing out of devotion to my friends. Soloing and to a lesser extent, proving grounds, are the only two things left in the game I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Are you trying Unyielding with AM? Might be enough to get CDs up between breaths. Also, don't forget the SoO AoE trinket will work for it as well, if you can spare a slot for it.
    Reduced effectiveness above lvl91. Rather stack avoidance (hello kazzak trinket).