Page 50 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frescote View Post
    Installed the addons, configured and tried it out. Here's how it currently looks:

imgur oLtwrqB.png?1

At first look the Fast Updates, with 0.05 refresh timer, looks really cool now, but I might begin to find it too distracting. However, I really like the idea.

I haven't read most pages of this thread, so I'm sorry if some feedback is repeated. Here's some feedback from what I've been messing around:

1- Too many things auto-hide/popout. If I pass my mouse over the addon I get 5 different things showing up:

- Stretch tab: I'd like to disable the little tab that pops up, since the functionality is there by dragging the title bar.
    - Bar highlight: When you mouseover a bar it highlights the bar. I'd love an option to turn this off.
    - Lock/Unlock text: I'm currently using the AddonSkins embed option, so I have no need for it. I think this option could simply be another button in the title bar. I see no need for it to be a separate text option, in particular in that position (behind the bars). This would also enable me to simply turn off the button. EDIT: Found out I can disable it on the "disable resize buttons" option
    - Avatar/Nicknames: Personally, it's not visually interesting and wish to turn it off.
    - Tooltips: I want to customize them. Change that default Banto Bar skin for example.

2- Using shift and ctrl binds for navigation is slightly awkward. This addon seems to mix the navigation styles of Recount, by opening new windows and using tooltips, and Skada, by allowing right/left click navigation in the same window. It is overall a bit messy. A request I'd have here would be to be able to emulate Skada navigation.

3- Micro display customization is not quite there. It doesn't seem to be able to access all fonts. The raid dps display showed different results from the Total bar when trying it out an a dummy with Vivianne (garrison bodyguard). The position of each display can barely be changed.

Concluding, I liked the new features introduced in this addon. However, the navigation could use some customization/improvements and the aesthethics can not be configured to be as clean as I'd like.

Good job on the addon
    Hi, thank you for the feedback!

1-
    Stretch: there is a command for shutdown the stretch button: /run Details.disable_stretch_button = true. We are adding an option on the GUI on next version.
    Bar highlight: we don't have this at the moment, adding on next version.
    Avatar: makes sense not show avatars if the player doesn't want to use nicknames, adding this on next version.
    Tooltips: I didn't get this one, perhaps you are talking about "Miscellaneous -> Deaths"?

2-
    We don't few shift and ctrl being mandatory for interaction. Segments menu is the same in all meters but here it opens hovering over a button instead of having to press it.
    You may set your preferred displays on the Bookmark menu (right clicking the window), this reach your goal since bookmarks panel are scroll-able.

3-
    Fixing the font problem on next version.
    More customization on Micro Displays may be in the future, isn't a priority feature for now.
    I'll take a look into this dps difference, micro display is probably showing the wrong value.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Hi, thank you for the feedback!

1-
    Stretch: there is a command for shutdown the stretch button: /run Details.disable_stretch_button = true. We are adding an option on the GUI on next version.
    Bar highlight: we don't have this at the moment, adding on next version.
    Avatar: makes sense not show avatars if the player doesn't want to use nicknames, adding this on next version.
    Great!
    Tooltips: I didn't get this one, perhaps you are talking about "Miscellaneous -> Deaths"?
    I just meant customizing the tooltip when you mouseover someone on the damage meter. The one with the description of damage done per spell, targets and pet.

2-
    We don't few shift and ctrl being mandatory for interaction. Segments menu is the same in all meters but here it opens hovering over a button instead of having to press it.
    You may set your preferred displays on the Bookmark menu (right clicking the window), this reach your goal since bookmarks panel are scroll-able.
    Hmm, the main thing that bothers me is using right click to go to type of meter and shift right click for the segment. In essence you end up having 2 bookmark pages, that for me are way larger than I need them.

Also, opening the menu by hovering the button can get a bit annoying aswell, would be good to be able to toggle that behaviour.

3-
    Fixing the font problem on next version.
    More customization on Micro Displays may be in the future, isn't a priority feature for now.
    I'll take a look into this dps difference, micro display is probably showing the wrong value.
    At this point I just disabled them, interesting concept but needs a bit of work.

Thanks for the swift reply

Meanwhile I had an idea of a feature every damage meter is missing: Total bar customization - always wanted to be able to place the total bar in the bottom of the meter and to be able to customize it separately from the rest of the bars.

I have been using Details! for a for a long while now and I love it. Out of curiosity though, is there a way to see utilities spells used in the meters? Ie: Taunts, speed boosts, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Esna View Post
    I have been using Details! for a for a long while now and I love it. Out of curiosity though, is there a way to see utilities spells used in the meters? Ie: Taunts, speed boosts, etc?
    Try this:
    Code:
    XjFeVF5Tc2NyaXB0XlMtLWdldH5gdGhlfmBwYXJhbWV0ZXJzfmBwYXNzZWR-SmxvY2FsfmBjb21iYXQsfmBpbnN0YW5jZV9jb250YWluZXIsfmBpbnN0YW5jZX5gPX5gLi4ufkotLWRlY2xhZGV-YHRoZX5gdmFsdWVzfmB0b35gcmV0dXJufkpsb2NhbH5gdG90YWwsfmB0b3AsfmBhbW91bnR-YD1-YDAsfmAwLH5gMH5KfkotLWRvfmB0aGV-YGxvb3B-SmZvcn5gaSx-YHBsYXllcl9vYmplY3R-YGlufmBpcGFpcnN-YChjb21iYXQ6R2V0QWN0b3JMaXN0fmAoREVUQUlMU19BVFRSSUJVVEVfTUlTQykpfmBkb35KfmB-YH5gfmBpZn5gKHBsYXllcl9vYmplY3Q6SXNQbGF5ZXIoKSl-YHRoZW5-Sn5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmBpZn5gKHBsYXllcl9vYmplY3Quc3BlbGxfY2FzdCl-YHRoZW5-Sn5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YGxvY2FsfmBhbXR-YD1-YDB-Sn5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YGZvcn5gc3BlbGxpZCx-YGNhc3RlZH5gaW5-YHBhaXJzfmAocGxheWVyX29iamVjdC5zcGVsbF9jYXN0KX5gZG9-Sn5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gYW10fmA9fmBhbXR-YCt-YGNhc3RlZH5KfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gZW5kfkp-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmBpZn5gKGFtdH5gPn5gMCl-YHRoZW5-Sn5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gLS0-fmBzZXR-YHRoZX5gdmFsdWV-YG9ufmB0aGV-YGN1c3RvbX5gb2JqZWN0fkp-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YGluc3RhbmNlX2NvbnRhaW5lcjpBZGRWYWx1ZX5gKHBsYXllcl9vYmplY3QsfmBhbXQpfkp-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5KfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmAtLT5-YHVwZGF0ZX5gb3VyfmB1cHZhbHVzfkp-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YHRvdGFsfmA9fmB0b3RhbH5gK35gYW10fkp-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YGlmfmAoYW10fmA-fmB0b3ApfmB0aGVufkp-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gdG9wfmA9fmBhbXR-Sn5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gZW5kfkp-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YGFtb3VudH5gPX5gYW1vdW50fmArfmAxfkp-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmBlbmR-Sn5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmBlbmR-Sn5gfmB-YH5gZW5kfkplbmR-Si0tbG9vcH5gZW5kfkp-Si0tcmV0dXJufmB0aGV-YHZhbHVlc35KcmV0dXJufmB0b3RhbCx-YHRvcCx-YGFtb3VudH5Kfkp-Sn5KfkpeU2F1dGhvcl5TRGl0YWRvci1BenJhbG9uXlNkZXNjXlNTaG93fmBzcGVsbHN-YGNhc3RlZH5gYnl-YHJhaWR-YG1lbWJlcnNeU2F0dHJpYnV0ZV5iXlNuYW1lXlNTcGVsbH5gQ2FzdF5TaWNvbl5TSW50ZXJmYWNlXElDT05TXElOVl9FbmNoYW50X0Vzc2VuY2VNeXN0aWNhbFNtYWxsXlN0YXJnZXReYl5TdG9vbHRpcF5TLS1nZXR-YHRoZX5gcGFyYW1ldGVyc35gcGFzc2Vkfkpsb2NhbH5gYWN0b3IsfmBjb21iYXQsfmBpbnN0YW5jZX5gPX5gLi4ufkp-Si0tZ2V0fmB0aGV-YGNvb2x0aXB-YG9iamVjdH5gKHdlfmBkb250fmB1c2V-YHRoZX5gY29udmVuY2lvbmFsfmBHYW1lVG9vbHRpcH5gaGVyZSl-SmxvY2FsfmBHYW1lQ29vbHRpcH5gPX5gR2FtZUNvb2x0aXB-Sn5KLS1Db29sdGlwfmBjb2Rlfkpsb2NhbH5gc3BlbGxzLH5gdG90YWxfY2FzdHMsfmB0b3BfY2FzdH5gPX5ge30sfmAwLH5gMH5KZm9yfmBzcGVsbGlkLH5gYW10fmBpbn5gcGFpcnN-YChhY3Rvci5zcGVsbF9jYXN0KX5gZG9-Sn5gfmB-YH5gdGluc2VydH5gKHNwZWxscyx-YHtzcGVsbGlkLH5gYW10fSl-Sn5gfmB-YH5gdG90YWxfY2FzdHN-YD1-YHRvdGFsX2Nhc3RzfmArfmBhbXR-Sn5gfmB-YH5gaWZ-YChhbXR-YD5-YHRvcF9jYXN0KX5gdGhlbn5KfmB-YH5gfmB-YH5gfmB-YHRvcF9jYXN0fmA9fmBhbXR-Sn5gfmB-YH5gZW5kfkplbmR-Sn5KLS0-fmBzb3J0fmBieX5gdGhlfmBzZWNvbmR-YHZhbHVlfmBvbn5gdGhlfmB0YWJsZX5KdGFibGUuc29ydH5gKHNwZWxscyx-YERldGFpbHMuU29ydDIpfkp-Si0tPn5gYnVpbGR-YHRoZX5gdG9vbHRpcH5KbG9jYWx-YEwsfmBSLH5gVCx-YEJ-YD1-YDUvNjQsfmA1OS82NCx-YDUvNjQsfmA1OS82NH5KbG9jYWx-YGJnfmA9fmB7dmFsdWV-YD1-YDEwMCx-YFtbSW50ZXJmYWNlXEFkZE9uc1xEZXRhaWxzXGltYWdlc1xiYXJfYmFja2dyb3VuZDJdXSx-YGNvbG9yfmA9fmB7MCx-YDAsfmAwLH5gMC43fX1-SmZvcn5gaSx-YHR-YGlufmBpcGFpcnN-YChzcGVsbHMpfmBkb35KfmB-YH5gfmBsb2NhbH5gc3BlbGxpZCx-YGFtdH5gPX5gdW5wYWNrfmAodCl-Sn5gfmB-YH5gbG9jYWx-YHNwZWxsbmFtZSx-YF8sfmBzcGVsbGljb25-YD1-YERldGFpbHMuR2V0U3BlbGxJbmZvfmAoc3BlbGxpZCl-Sn5gfmB-YH5gfkp-YH5gfmB-YEdhbWVDb29sdGlwOkFkZExpbmV-YChzcGVsbG5hbWUsfmBhbXQpfkp-YH5gfmB-YEdhbWVDb29sdGlwOkFkZEljb25-YChzcGVsbGljb24sfmAxLH5gMSx-YDE0LH5gMTQsfmBMLH5gUix-YFQsfmBCKX5KfmB-YH5gfmB-Sn5gfmB-YH5gR2FtZUNvb2x0aXA6QWRkU3RhdHVzQmFyfmAoYW10L3RvcF9jYXN0KjEwMCx-YDEsfmAuNCx-YC40LH5gLjQsfmAxLH5gZmFsc2UsfmBiZyl-SmVuZF5Tc3BlbGxpZF5iXlNzb3VyY2VeYl50Xl4=
    - - - Updated - - -

I just meant customizing the tooltip when you mouseover someone on the damage meter. The one with the description of damage done per spell, targets and pet.
    Adding support for this on next version, but, I don't have time to place on the options GUI at the moment.
    So, on next version or alpha hits up, you may use:
    /run Details.tooltip.header_statusbar[1] = 1 --red color
    /run Details.tooltip.header_statusbar[2] = 1 --green color
    /run Details.tooltip.header_statusbar[3] = 1 --blue color
    /run Details.tooltip.header_statusbar[4] = 0.6 --alpha
    /run Details.tooltip.header_statusbar[7] = "WorldState Score" --statusbar name, like "BantoBar"

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, the main thing that bothers me is using right click to go to type of meter and shift right click for the segment. In essence you end up having 2 bookmark pages, that for me are way larger than I need them.
    The shift+right is there for a plus, isn't intended to be the main way to change segments.
    About clicking instead a hover over, an option can be created for that, but, In my opinion after few days the player get used to hovering.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile I had an idea of a feature every damage meter is missing: Total bar customization - always wanted to be able to place the total bar in the bottom of the meter and to be able to customize it separately from the rest of the bars.
    This is not easy to implement and the % of players using this feature will be very low, the reason is at the bottom you will have a full filled bar while the above bar has like 10% filled, the bar above the other 15%, it looks pretty ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vendara View Post
    I still don't think that that explains what I am experiencing. I just tested it again and the entire "player details!" window is completely empty. No abilities, no targets, nothing. There is no way that I was always 70+ yards away from enemy healers in the last RBG I played. If it was indeed a range issue, shouldn't I still find spells/abilities/values but they just would not synch with the overall?

I would upload a screenshot, but I am not sure I can do that yet ^^

Thanks again for your time.
    You're right, I just got the same issue here while testing.
    The good news is, it does count the healing, the bad news it is placing on Heal -> Enemy Healing Done.
    I'll need to look deep into this, perhaps the fix takes few days to come out.

My 2c:

I would love to have an option to use click, instead of hover for the icons like segment, etc. I can accidentally hover over the icons sometimes when I'm intending to do other things, and it can get in the way a little bit, especially for some of the larger tooltips. Having it be on-click only would be a nice change IMO.

Related to the right click menu, there's way more bookmarks than I feel like I'd ever reasonably use. I'm only really using 5 myself, and I have space for like 30. It would be cool and a nice usability upgrade if the favorites menu was split into two sections, the favorites at the top, and a recent segments selector on the bottom. It'd make it a lot easier to navigate for 90% of the navigation I'd want to do mid-raid!

Try this:
    Oooh, I'll give it a test run tonight and see how it works then report back!

Sent version v3.18.5 with a log of changes and new stuff.
    Full list of changes here: Blog on WoWInterface.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    My 2c:

I would love to have an option to use click, instead of hover for the icons like segment, etc. I can accidentally hover over the icons sometimes when I'm intending to do other things, and it can get in the way a little bit, especially for some of the larger tooltips. Having it be on-click only would be a nice change IMO.

Related to the right click menu, there's way more bookmarks than I feel like I'd ever reasonably use. I'm only really using 5 myself, and I have space for like 30. It would be cool and a nice usability upgrade if the favorites menu was split into two sections, the favorites at the top, and a recent segments selector on the bottom. It'd make it a lot easier to navigate for 90% of the navigation I'd want to do mid-raid!
    Yea, we can take a look into that too, looks a simple feature to implement.

Since bookmarks has 40 lots, players may place their favorites on the first page and fill all the rest with all other displays.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big fan of this addon, where did you get the picture options for the window backgrounds? That's probably my favorite part.
    Last edited by Spikebebop; 2015-08-20 at 02:03 AM.
    WoW is a game of information; the more you know, the better you are.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Is the boss mod integration able to work with BigWigs? I'm aware of how to make dummy bars in weak auras with DBM, but not BigWigs
    TellMeWhen has conditionals for BigWigs and DBM. It's possible at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikebebop View Post
    I'm a big fan of this addon, where did you get the picture options for the window backgrounds? That's probably my favorite part.
    Those image are a part of the old talents tree, those images are still inside the game client.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Is the boss mod intergration able to work with BigWigs? I'm aware of how to make dummy bars in weak auras with DBM, but not BigWigs
    Yes, it's full compatible with BigWigs.

Hey Tercio, been fiddling around with elvui and details. Is there anyway to embed 2 windows into the same chat frame? Currently I'm only able to embed 1 per chat window.

Please, consider felmouth frenzy as 125 stat food, as its the best food for some spec

Thanks for adding the pet overhealing. It is working great.

An old suggestion that I would love to see if you wanted to check it out, as you said in an earlier post that it's easy to create this, so I am just reminding you about this suggestion in case you forgot about it as you seem to have alot to think about lately. I am quoting from my old post below:

Another suggestion that might come abit odd but I would still love it, that is to be able to pick from which line in the tooltip Death you want to report into the chat. So you mouseover the dead player's death tooltip, and in the actual tooltip you can rightclick one row, and you will report that row and all rows below it and ignore the rows above it. What you will gain from this is to be able to use the max amount of Death Event Amount to see everything you want, but you will have the power to pick from which row you want to report the death instead of report every single row, which would be ALOT of info.

Let me show you an example about this, so let's say I want to report everything from the -9.7s Groon Smash and below but also ignore everything above -9.7s. Then I could just move the mousepointer to that row and rightclick it and the report-window will open and remember all lines from 9.7s and below until the Death and just report like normally.

If I want to report everything in that tooltip from the death, it will be alot, too much really, however, if I could pick the lines, it's would be more handy that way.

DeathNote is an amazing addon that does these things. You should check it out on Curse, Tercio.

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    Please, consider felmouth frenzy as 125 stat food, as its the best food for some spec
    Thanks, I'll see this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Thanks for adding the pet overhealing. It is working great.

An old suggestion that I would love to see if you wanted to check it out, as you said in an earlier post that it's easy to create this, so I am just reminding you about this suggestion in case you forgot about it as you seem to have alot to think about lately. I am quoting from my old post below:
    I remember this, it's on our wishlist actually.
    I couldn't implement because in the end it was a difficulty thing and also the user can change the amount of lines to report in the report panel which makes the same result.

Any updates on Mirroring the growth direction of the bars?

Any updates on Mirroring the growth direction of the bars?
    I did the research about inverting those bars and I discovered that the blizzard statusbar can only grow from left to right or bottom to top.
    This means a customized statusbar needs to be created to support it and may take some time.

I did the research about inverting those bars and I discovered that the blizzard statusbar can only grow from left to right or bottom to top.
    This means a customized statusbar needs to be created to support it and may take some time.
    I obviously don't know the specifics of your code, but you can fudge it by inverting the texture settings, and using (max-dps) instead of DPS.

I obviously don't know the specifics of your code, but you can fudge it by inverting the texture settings, and using (max-dps) instead of DPS.
    Thank you, I'll try look into this on this weekend.

To be more specific, you can use the background settings for the foreground bar, and the foreground settings for the background bar. Then you can use the same max value, but complement the DPS to get it to grow downward from the max. Should work, I believe.

It depends a lot on how easy it is for you to do that in your code specifically, obviously. I'm just really looking forward to this particular feature!

Coming back to say I love the addin (still)

wondering if there is a way for me to add the CC Taken . i am not sure how to add that. I see the CC done.

Thanks again for great addon
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking