Poll: Who would win?

Thread: Go'el or Goku?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Go'el or Goku?

Just a quick silly thread.

Who would win an all-out fight? Go'el is before his Earthwarder form, and Goku only has Super Saiyan 1.
    "All of Time and Space. Everything that ever was or ever will be. Where do you want to start?"

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Super Saiyan would destroy anything in the WOW universe except maybe Kil'jaeden, Archimonde, and Sargeras.

Deleted
    Thrall.

He has plot armour thick enough to 1shot Goku.

Take my energy DBZ-fans.
    Last edited by mmocc2f11f2106; 2015-09-02 at 02:41 PM.

Oh here we go...

Goku would win in base form, no contest at all.

Go'el duh.. Goku will die from a heart disease.
    Wut wut wut in the mud

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    LMAO, Goku hands down.

Seriously that's like asking who would win in a fight between Morgan from Criminal Minds and Superman. Just because Thrall is a big fish in WoW doesn't mean he can hang with the big fish in other franchises XD

Thrall vs Master Roshi would be a more even battle.

Is there a character stronger than Madara Uchiha?
    And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seriously think Thrall could withstand a 100x Kamehameha Wave? Let alone a Spirit Bomb?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

A thousand Thralls wouldn't be a good match for even kid Goku. Back in early Dragon Ball he held his own against a guy that blew up the moon. It wouldn't even be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    You seriously think Thrall could withstand a 100x Kamehameha Wave? Let alone a Spirit Bomb?
    Depends if Goku misses :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Oh here we go...

Goku would win in base form, no contest at all.
    true, a closer match would be go'el and kal'el

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by emedia View Post
    Is there a character stronger than Madara Uchiha?
    And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
    yeah but naruto has bunshin so gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku wouldn't even need to go Ssj1 to shrek Thrall. Kaioken would be enough. Ssj2 Goku could probably destroy Sargeras / Old Gods.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It depends if Metzen writes the story or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an earlier post, I mentioned that "Go'el" was a hybrid of "Kal'el" and "Goku". I stand behind that.

To answer your question, DBZ characters are OP compared to almost all other universes. Even Yamcha could beat Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Super Saiyan would destroy anything in the WOW universe except maybe Kil'jaeden, Archimonde, and Sargeras.
    You severely underestimate DBZ if you think SS1 isn't enough for anything in WoW Sargeras included. Normal Goku would probably give him a run for his money honestly. I doubt anything Sargeras could throw at Goku would even phase him.

But who knows honestly. Unless Blizzard actually gives us something to base Sargeras actual strength off of we can only go off the pretty much foot notes we have seen. Unless he can suddenly launch energy beams I doubt his sword would have much effect on a Super Saiyan.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    You severely underestimate DBZ if you think SS1 isn't enough for anything in WoW Sargeras included. Normal Goku would probably give him a run for his money honestly. I doubt anything Sargeras could throw at Goku would even phase him.

But who knows honestly. Unless Blizzard actually gives us something to base Sargeras actual strength off of we can only go off the pretty much foot notes we have seen. Unless he can suddenly launch energy beams I doubt his sword would have much effect on a Super Saiyan.
    sargeras is from a race that creates, destroys, and remakes solar systems in the time it takes a heart to beat, i wouldn't be surprised if sargeras was at least super saiyan level. now, super saiyan two is above him, but super saiyan itself might not be.

anyway, goku with only kaioken demolishes thrall without much effort.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    sargeras is from a race that creates, destroys, and remakes solar systems in the time it takes a heart to beat
    I don't know, I mean, the eternal dragon can do that, kind of, and he got killed by king piccolo, who is a loooooooot weaker thene a super saiyan.

15+ Year Old Account
    normal Goku is stronger than any of the previous super saiyan forms now anyway, when he first transformed to Saiyan God it gave him a permanant power up.

in the new movie he only transforms now to Super Saiyan God.

Last edited by Khadgar; 2015-09-02 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Piccolo once casually destroyed the moon, and when Goku first achieved Super Saiyan, he was literally hundreds of times more powerful than Piccolo was then. Don't forget he proved himself stronger than someone who was stated to be able to destroy planets with his PHYSICAL strength, not even with ki or magic. A guy who could punch apart planets was weaker. And that is just SSJ1. If it were to go all the way, A SSGSS3 Goku could do the fusion dance with a SSGSS3 Vegeta, then Potaro fuse with mystic Gohan to make SSGSS3 Mystic Gogetan who can multiply that by already googolplex+ power level by billions more with a kaio-ken. Its broken how powerful you can (theoretically) get in the DBZ universe.

Also, what the hell, why does googolplex, a real number, get a red squiggly line under it, and the suggestion to correct it is Google, an inferior search engine?

Pretty sure Goku takes long enough to yell 'KAMEHAMEHA' for Thrall to get a Wind Shear in.