Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I saw the logs and CombatLog is correctly passing the player's copy as an hostile enemy, Details! should not be parsing this as friendly fire, it's a bug.
    My guild isn't on Gorefiend mythic yet, so, I'll try make a blind fix on next version.
    If you need more combat logs, i'll see what I can do. I do have the WCL logs for 263 pulls on the boss if that would help.

1) I didn't get this one, damage taken by spell already shows the spell's total damage on raid.
    A second display for that is at Encounter Details plugin, the bottom left box also shows spell information.
    Ahh, so there it is! I honestly don't use the encounter window that often - I just assumed it would be something that I could bookmark, since damage taken by source doesn't seem encounter specific. Is it possible to make that bookmarkable - or at the very least, make the encounter window resizable? It feels a bit cramped.

2) Construct damage should be merged within its controller, this was a recent change, try update the addon.
    Guilty as charged of using an older version of Details! I've been following this thread for a while, so I must have missed you saying it was fixed. I've installed the newest version but I haven't gotten a chance to test it vs Soc yet.

Thanks for the reply!

I've been getting this error lately. Version: v4.d (Set 09, 2015) - r432

Code:
    199x Details\Libs\DF\button.lua:938: attempt to index local 'name' (a number value)Details\Libs\DF\slider.lua:900: in function `NewSwitch'
    Details\Libs\DF\slider.lua:871: in function `CreateSwitch'
    FlashTaskBar\FlashTaskBar-r4.lua:299: in function <FlashTaskBar\FlashTaskBar.lua:46>
    [C]: in function `xpcall'
    Details\Libs\DF\addon.lua:55: in function <Details\Libs\DF\addon.lua:15>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...faceElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:529: in function `InitializeAddon'
    ...faceElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:644: in function <...faceElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>

Locals:
    nil
    Not sure if this is your FlashTaksbar Addon or Details! related. They both get mentioned in that.

- - - Updated - - -

That error only occurs when you first log in

Quote Originally Posted by Alindra View Post
    Ahh, so there it is! I honestly don't use the encounter window that often - I just assumed it would be something that I could bookmark, since damage taken by source doesn't seem encounter specific. Is it possible to make that bookmarkable - or at the very least, make the encounter window resizable? It feels a bit cramped.
    Unfortunately, Encounter Details cannot be re-sized at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torchler View Post
    I've been getting this error lately. Version: v4.d (Set 09, 2015) - r432

Code:
    199x Details\Libs\DF\button.lua:938: attempt to index local 'name' (a number value)Details\Libs\DF\slider.lua:900: in function `NewSwitch'
    Details\Libs\DF\slider.lua:871: in function `CreateSwitch'
    FlashTaskBar\FlashTaskBar-r4.lua:299: in function <FlashTaskBar\FlashTaskBar.lua:46>
    [C]: in function `xpcall'
    Details\Libs\DF\addon.lua:55: in function <Details\Libs\DF\addon.lua:15>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...faceElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:529: in function `InitializeAddon'
    ...faceElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:644: in function <...faceElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>

Locals:
    nil
    Not sure if this is your FlashTaksbar Addon or Details! related. They both get mentioned in that.

- - - Updated - - -

That error only occurs when you first log in
    Thanks, I think I found the bug, try Flash Taskbar v1.3a.

Deleted
    The latest update seems to have broken bar/name colors https://imgur.com/QYgDaEk all 4 of the windows should look the same with a grey background and class color names. For some reason the deaths window has class color background and random color names. The issue is not related to the window itself, when I switch to deaths it breaks, changing back to say healing done and the colors correct themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    The latest update seems to have broken bar/name colors https://imgur.com/QYgDaEk all 4 of the windows should look the same with a grey background and class color names. For some reason the deaths window has class color background and random color names. The issue is not related to the window itself, when I switch to deaths it breaks, changing back to say healing done and the colors correct themselves.
    Thanks for reporting the issue.

I'm probably too stupid to find the option but I'm looking for a way to disable the background texture of the title bar. Help would be really appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud7928 View Post
    I'm probably too stupid to find the option but I'm looking for a way to disable the background texture of the title bar. Help would be really appreciated!
    Title bar texture is bound to the skin file, if you want remove you need to turn the window color alpha to 0 on /de options -> window settings -> window color.

Title bar texture is bound to the skin file, if you want remove you need to turn the window color alpha to 0 on /de options -> window settings -> window color.
    That worked - thank you very much! Really like your addon. I'll probably get rid of Skada and use yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Fixed on v4.0i
    Also, we create a new plugin called "Target Caller", it basically shows who is doing damage to your current target. Useful for RBGs where a guy call a target to kill and want to see who is doing damage and how fast people switch to the new target.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deta...-caller-plugin

Deleted
    in Ennemy Damage Taken, we only ahve the list of target and get the detailed dommage done to this target per player when mouseover. can't we have one more slide to only show the meter on a particular target ? and when mouseover the detailed source of damage ?

Quote Originally Posted by Miino View Post
    in Ennemy Damage Taken, we only ahve the list of target and get the detailed dommage done to this target per player when mouseover. can't we have one more slide to only show the meter on a particular target ? and when mouseover the detailed source of damage ?
    Try Shift+Click the enemy bar, it should display as you want.

Hey, after the recent update. Details started to not show anything sometimes. I just get an empty window. The error I get is :
    Code:
    3x Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1737: table index is nil
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1737: in function <Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1534>
    Details\core\control.lua:1391: in function `?'
    ACU\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <ACU\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1

Quote Originally Posted by tuvan View Post
    Hey, after the recent update. Details started to not show anything sometimes. I just get an empty window. The error I get is :
    Code:
    3x Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1737: table index is nil
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1737: in function <Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1534>
    Details\core\control.lua:1391: in function `?'
    ACU\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <ACU\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    Thank you Sir, I'll take a look into this with priority.

Deleted
    Also, we create a new plugin called "Target Caller", it basically shows who is doing damage to your current target. Useful for RBGs where a guy call a target to kill and want to see who is doing damage and how fast people switch to the new target.
    I tried to install this because it seems useful, but it doesn't show up in my addon list anywhere.

Does this need to be installed as a standalone addon, or do the folder/files need to go into a different addon?

Quote Originally Posted by RAHelllord View Post
    I tried to install this because it seems useful, but it doesn't show up in my addon list anywhere.

Does this need to be installed as a standalone addon, or do the folder/files need to go into a different addon?
    TargetCaller indeed is a stand alone addon which adds "Target Caller" to your raid plugin list.
    The hierarchy looks like this: WoWFolder\Interface\AddOns\Details_TargetCaller\Details_TargetCaller.toc

Deleted
    TargetCaller indeed is a stand alone addon which adds "Target Caller" to your raid plugin list.
    The hierarchy looks like this: WoWFolder\Interface\AddOns\Details_TargetCaller\Details_TargetCaller.toc
    That's the issue then, the folder extracted from the zip file is called "details-target-caller-plugin" instead of "Details_TargetCaller", changing the name of the extracted folder makes the plugin work me.

I'll have a look at how it performs during today's raid.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHelllord View Post
    That's the issue then, the folder extracted from the zip file is called "details-target-caller-plugin" instead of "Details_TargetCaller", changing the name of the extracted folder makes the plugin work me.

I'll have a look at how it performs during today's raid.
    Thank you for reporting this, the folder name is totally wrong indeed.

Would it be possible to do something similar to this in Details! ?

mmo-champion.com/threads/1873193-New-addon-Leech-trinket-healing-Skada-integration

curse.com/addons/wow/skada-leech-trinket-tabs

It is basically a leech estimate and then it puts it into a different tab for leech only and a tab for healing + leech healing. That way it does not impact the accuracy of healing done and people could use it at their choice.