Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Some of my most heart-pounding games were as Arthas, but it always feels like I'm the only person in the world (or at least the American ladder) that picks him. Hell, been picking him even less lately after Leoric came out >.<

OT: I hit rank 1 not too long ago and didn't have anybody to high five.
    Arthas is my favorite tank in Hero League. Usually end up going Leoric, but I pick Arthas when I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Gratz on completing your collection!

Assuming that you've played all the heroes to 5, which are your favorites?
    Well the majority are 5-9, I have a Abathur at level 3 and Vikings (which I bought last) is level 1. But out of the rest my top 5 favorites are Rexxar, Muradin, Zagara, Sylvannus and Stitches. Azmodan use to in my favorites list but I notice he OOMs too much now to the point that you finally get your push on and you have to abandon the wave of minions to refill the gas tank.
    My least favorites are healers outside of Li Li, Malfurion and Kharazhem. And Hammer, not that Hammer isn't effective but I don't like that he is missing a more consistent mount. I like to stay moving, locking wheels down means no skill shot dodges. Hammer is effective, it just isn't my play style.

Abathur I need more time on, I feel atm I can't be every where I need to be and the hat ability is entirely reliant on the other player's skill, Hatting a butcher sounds great until you realize that your Butcher is a noob. I also need to mess around with the builds. I havent tried the vikings yet.

As for Rexxar, I think Misha should come with the +150% damage to minions/mercs + less dmg baked in already. She doesn't do enough to minions even with the buff that it makes a huge difference while swoop one shots every minion in its path and it doesn't effect how much damage heroes do to her. I'm not a fan on feign death, never ended well for me. I lose axe attacks and mend pet and they just wait around and gank me after I pop back up.

My usual picks are Muradin and Zagara, but lately I have been snorting Rexxar like cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Well the majority are 5-9, I have a Abathur at level 3 and Vikings (which I bought last) is level 1. But out of the rest my top 5 favorites are Rexxar, Muradin, Zagara, Sylvannus and Stitches.
    A little off topic, but why so many people misstype Sylvanas for Sylvannus/Sylvanus? Is this how she is named in other languages or something? I see that typo a lot and I started to wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    A little off topic, but why so many people misstype Sylvanas for Sylvannus/Sylvanus? Is this how she is named in other languages or something? I see that typo a lot and I started to wonder.
    When you use to play fantasy games on pen and paper sitting around with people you actually wanted to spend real time with there was a Diety in Forgotten Realms called Sylvanus. Old school creeping in on my new school. There is also a Smite god under this name.

And ultimately I don't really care to differenciate the spelling. I have better things to do with my time than worry about which fantasy name I misspelled.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2015-09-24 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I wonder if it's translated in other languages. In English it means "of the forest", from the Latin silva (forest).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got rank 9 in hl. would have hit 8 if people actually knew how to play/pick. For every good Tyrande I get I get like 3 bad ones. People see the top teams play her and think that they can too, they can't.

I am still getting placement matches bitches even at rank 9, wtf blizz? I understand still seeing placement matches at 15-20, but at 9? That is way too much.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to win 3 HL matches in a row.
    One even granted bonus points.

Still stuck around R26 now :P

I've been doing some maths and playing on an auto attack focused Kerrigan, shit's insane. In a team fight, if the team has no stun, you're basically invulnerable - at level 20 each basic attack fills your shields to 50% of max.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Finally done with my placement matches for HL. Ended up at rank 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Finally done with my placement matches for HL. Ended up at rank 15.
    Lucky you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Lucky you!
    Well. Was jumping up and down at rank 3-6 before the placement matches so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 31 HL dream fulfilled!

Holy shit I'm terrible, barely played any MOBA/RTS kind of games before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 25 !
    Tomorrows goal: rank 20.

Weird how they do the bonus points tho. I dont notice a big change in games or other players I am grouped/faced with.

Played thirty games straight to get Rexxar to ten, and promptly bought his master skin. Third one I have now, following Abathur and Muradin.

I have all the master skins I want now, so back to saving up gold for new heroes. Might get Artanis master skin, but it depends on whether or not I will enjoy the hero enough to warrant the effort.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    Played thirty games straight to get Rexxar to ten, and promptly bought his master skin. Third one I have now, following Abathur and Muradin.

I have all the master skins I want now, so back to saving up gold for new heroes. Might get Artanis master skin, but it depends on whether or not I will enjoy the hero enough to warrant the effort.
    Nice. I only have one master skin at the moment. But I need to save at least 30k gold to buy a few more premium heroes before I get more master skins.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got level 10 and unlocked the Master Skin for Butcher today, feeling pretty dandy about that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finally got back to Rank 1.

As I put it to a friend: "Lots of Leoric. Lots of Raynor. Lots of Nazeebo."
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately I couldnt get to R20, too many losses.
    However I did win some matches on QM putting me in platinum league.

And Jaina level 10.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hit rank 9 last night Hoping to hit two more ranks today. Rank 9 is the farthest I have ever gottenin HotS, so the whole 1-9 is a big unknown to me. And this time, ive mainly gotten to rank 9 by solo que!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I hit rank 9 last night Hoping to hit two more ranks today. Rank 9 is the farthest I have ever gottenin HotS, so the whole 1-9 is a big unknown to me. And this time, ive mainly gotten to rank 9 by solo que!
    atleast 9-5 is just as shitty as 20-9 :/ But grats on making it to single digits