10+ Year Old Account

Should i play Disgaea 5

So, i'm having way too much spare time atm, and struggling to fill it with good tv shows.. Figured i would play Might & Magic Heroes 7, but it was so abhorrently sad-bad that i got a refund from steam.. So now i have money pulled out of my budget for a game and figured there must be something decent out there that i havent played.

I have my eyes on AC Syndicate, Sword Coast Legends and Fallout 4 but they wont be out for some weeks... I saw a trailer for Disgaea 5, and it looked absolutely ridiculous (in the good way).. I havent played the previous Disgaea, so kinda looking for some input.. Like how much story vs combat is it etc?

Or a simpler question, would it be worth my time the next couple of weeks?
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

better yourself by learning a skill

Well, i certainly think it's a fun game, from that standpoint, yes you should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... I just lost a whole day to playing it and I've not even scratched the surface. It's a great game and you could easily lose a few months to it. So I vote yes, buy it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should do it, dood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    better yourself by learning a skill
    Good one bro

Thanks for the feedback, i'll give it a go
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..