Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Aaah! So damn excited. The iconic X-files melody at the end still gives me goosebumps!

I was never this excited for January in my whole life. The X-Files is my favorite show.

Looks like Firestor...... I mean Robbie Amell is part of the cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man X-files AND Shannara both start in January... Looks like 2016 is going to start pretty well.

Or REALLY REALLY badly.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I think its going to be horrible because they probably wont have any of the writers and directors that made the good episodes of the x-files before the movies came out.
    http://www.slashfilm.com/x-files-vince-gilligan/

For the record they didnt even change the opening credits, its still the same one featured in every episode.

This makes me happy.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Never watched X-Files, always wanted to. I was wondering, does it hold up?

Omg I am so pee my pants excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So a new trailer came out for the upcoming X-files mini series.
    AHHH SOOO GOOD...WAIT WTF HOW IS CIGARETTE MAN ALIVE?!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I recently just watched it.... well, I made it to Season 8 (4 episodes in) and then just lost interest. It wasn't the same anymore - pretty sad. It was an awesome show until David Duchovny decided to call it quits.
    Agreed, just stop before that point because they should have just ended the show there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    For the record they didnt even change the opening credits, its still the same one featured in every episode.

This makes me happy.
    Me too. <3

Wow. Agent Scully looks 30.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scully looks sexier now than she did 15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Scully looks sexier now than she did 15 years ago.
    Yeah, I saw her in a recent TV appearance and was "WTF, how does she look hotter than she did almost 20 years ago?"

edit: Mind you, speaking in her native accent made her instantly more sexy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Mind you, speaking in her native accent made her instantly more sexy
    Native accent? You mean Chicago? Because that's where she was born. Born in Chicago, lived in Puerto Rico, then England, then again in the US in Grand Rapids at the age of 11, and from there on most of her adult life in the US. Everywhere I can see it says she's "American-English", but I can't find whether either of her parents is actually English, and whether she has dual citizenship because of that. But she's definitely American. American-born, and lived in the US for most of her life.

But yeah, she has lived in England, and currently is living there, and apparently she's always had problems with having a confused accent. But she's not exactly British.

As for appearance...

Gillian at 25 Gillian at 47

Like fine wine.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2015-10-11 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Native accent? You mean Chicago? Because that's where she was born. Born in Chicago, lived in Puerto Rico, then England, then again in the US in Grand Rapids at the age of 11, and from there on most of her adult life in the US. Everywhere I can see it says she's "American-English", but I can't find whether either of her parents is actually English, and whether she has dual citizenship because of that. But she's definitely American. American-born, and lived in the US for most of her life.

But yeah, she has lived in England, and currently is living there, and apparently she's always had problems with having a confused accent. But she's not exactly British.
    She is currently speaking with a British accent, and in the interview she chose to identify herself as British, so perhaps she's having a bit of fun with it

I'm dressing as Fox Mulder for Halloween.

Got an FBI badge (will only wear at the party). An X-files watch (just because I thought it was cool). I am building an X-file manilla folder (its a file on Mulder) from images I've scraped off the internet. I was thinking of maybe bringing along a rubber alien of some kind and carrying that around as another prop. Also a stack on pencils (but I cant launch them into the ceiling tiles...maybe something else). Also perhaps a bottle of Valvoline motor oil (the black oil).
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Lost in the Star Wars trailer news was an X files trailer release on october 19th:

TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Lost in the Star Wars trailer news was an X files trailer release on october 19th:

Can it be January already?!

I don't think X-Files ever went anywhere when they always had their spinoff 'The O'Reilly Factor'

Another new trailer

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive actually never watched the X-Files, is it on Netflix or something?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I don't know that you want to start now. The first ones date all the way back 25 years, iirc, and it definitely looks dated at this point. I tried starting from season 1 (which was very monster-of-the-week) and the writing still holds up, but it's just like looking back in time.