Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    Cancer is no joke. But this is. Be respectul about cancer.
    lol

it's a great mastery

think about how often you're in melee range in a cluster or in a cluster w/ ranged that takes periodic damage? oh yea it's every fight

basically your mastery will do exactly what IH does, it just wont be 0% overhealing like IH is

but if you -really- don't want this mastery i know a certain spec which'll take it !

Deleted
    The new holy priest sounds exactly like holy paladin just without holy power

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Prayer of Healing
    8.0% Mana, 40 yd range, 2.5 sec cast
    A powerful prayer that heals up to 5 injured allies within 15 yards of the target for a strong amount.
    I wonder if we will get to keep holy radiance and if so will they increase its range?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    I wonder if we will get to keep holy radiance and if so will they increase its range?
    WTB Firelands Holy Radiance.

well, still many month until everything will go live. there will be alot of changes but we can see a direction. i am very happy with the removal of absorbs. i dont like to be in a raid "because op class" i want to be in a raid because "good player". absorbs are too powerful and i hope for a better healing system with LEGION. of course it would be nice if you can just play whatever healing class you want and the raid will be fine.
    13/13

Monk

Holy Word: Serenity sounds like Lay on Hands - with a 1 minute cooldown. I suspect some balancing iterations are going to be needed, lol.

Bring on the paladin blog!

Edit: I should add I'm happy to see Blizzard giving holy priests some attention and at least attempting to address absorbs somehow. Both of those things needed to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    Holy Word: Serenity sounds like Lay on Hands - with a 1 minute cooldown. I suspect some balancing iterations are going to be needed, lol.
    That was my thought too, hopefully LoH will get its CD reduced because I would trade my LoH for that any day of the week even if it only does half the healing. Even with clemency LoHs cd is just too long and they may aswell get rid of it if they want to keep it like that.

That was my thought too, hopefully LoH will get its CD reduced because I would trade my LoH for that any day of the week even if it only does half the healing. Even with clemency LoHs cd is just too long and they may aswell get rid of it if they want to keep it like that.
    let's be fair and say it's fine because right now flash of light is about equal to LoH

and even if paladins lost beacon of faith, the class trinket power, holy radiance, sacred shield and IH they would still be better than holy priests are currently XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    let's be fair and say it's fine because right now flash of light is about equal to LoH

and even if paladins lost beacon of faith, the class trinket power, holy radiance, sacred shield and IH they would still be better than holy priests are currently XD
    I know you love to be a retard when it comes to holy paladins but you are totally correct that we would be better than holy priests in their current state but I expect them to be a lot better in the next expansion.

I also hope that they remove beacon of faith (not likely) and I expect them to remove the class trinket because its just that, a trinket with no reason to add it to our abilities. Sacred Shield was completely useless so that being removed is w/e and same with IH since it really wasnt an issue this expansion before the trinket was added.

I want them to change HR because it is annoying regardless of how much it heals for and I think its a joke that they give holy priests our exact ability but with 5 yards extra range, I mean we have been complaining about the range for fucking ages.

I also want them to change LoH because one it looks like priests are getting it with a 1min cd and two having one of my best keybinds occupied by an ability that I use once every 10 mins is stupid as hell. Removing it would be fine but lowering cd would be fine too.

I also want them to change LoH because one it looks like priests are getting it with a 1min cd and two having one of my best keybinds occupied by an ability that I use once every 10 mins is stupid as hell. Removing it would be fine but lowering cd would be fine too.
    There are two things regarding that 1 min CD. First, it sounds like it will be on GCD, while LoH isn't. Granted, this is relatively unimportant since we have so few instant heals left, but still. Second, and most importantly, it is entirely possible that holy priests will be balanced in such a way that they won't be able to sit on that cooldown like we sit on LoH and wait for the proper time to use it. In other words, they may have to use it on a regular basis. In this scenario, LoH will keep its status as an emergency heal.

On the other hand, if holy priests can afford waiting to cast that spell... well, that would make LoH rather useless. I hope it won't go down that road.

Were joking about trying to change LoH right?
    I love holy paladin and holy paladin culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Virsta1 View Post
    Were joking about trying to change LoH right?
    Dunno whether Pacer was joking, but how 'bout we all read the Paladin change blog post before we start jumping to conclusions? Shouldn't be long now.

Deleted
    Better hope the class preview contains some meaningful way for Holy to AoE-heal or the spec is fucking toast.

It's the inherent issue with class redesigns, tbh - all the specs that don't get a significant amount of attention manage to get left behind in the arms race with archaic mechanics that make them unsuited to modern raids.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Better hope the class preview contains some meaningful way for Holy to AoE-heal or the spec is fucking toast.

It's the inherent issue with class redesigns, tbh - all the specs that don't get a significant amount of attention manage to get left behind in the arms race with archaic mechanics that make them unsuited to modern raids.
    What. I don't even understand this. Paladin has never been a strong AoE healer and has been one of the best progression healers since ICC. You have zero idea what the raid designs are going to be. Don't post this crap with zero knowledge.
    I love holy paladin and holy paladin culture.

Yo. New poster, long time lurker.
    I know we're all embroiled in discussing Legion changes,
    But to bring it back to HFC.

My GM has asked me to unglyph wings, not in favour of any other glyphs. Specifically for mythic Xhul prog, but he doesn't like it in general. This feels wrong to me, but is he right? Is it better to have wings unglyphed?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you're on mythic Xul I assume you have your class trinket, in which case no you should always have it glyphed (probably should without it too but definitely with it). Unglyphed would be overkill as a trinket and infusion buffed FoL in glyphed wings will already nearly heal someone to full and cap your mastery. Taking of the glyph will just be a waste really.

I could sort of see an argument for Unglyphed and only using it sub 20% on Xul but you're still wasting most of your biggest heals and if you're wiping only to lack of p3 healing at this point in the tier as a raid you have more problems than just one glyph on one healer will fix

The new holy priest sounds exactly like holy paladin just without holy power

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Prayer of Healing
    8.0% Mana, 40 yd range, 2.5 sec cast
    A powerful prayer that heals up to 5 injured allies within 15 yards of the target for a strong amount.
    Maybe that's why they are the only healer that sounds fun after the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
    If you're on mythic Xul I assume you have your class trinket, in which case no you should always have it glyphed (probably should without it too but definitely with it). Unglyphed would be overkill as a trinket and infusion buffed FoL in glyphed wings will already nearly heal someone to full and cap your mastery. Taking of the glyph will just be a waste really.

I could sort of see an argument for Unglyphed and only using it sub 20% on Xul but you're still wasting most of your biggest heals and if you're wiping only to lack of p3 healing at this point in the tier as a raid you have more problems than just one glyph on one healer will fix
    Thanks. This is really just confirming what I already thought. I'm pretty sure that the RL doesn't actually understand all the mechanics of hpal.
    Nor does the 'lead healer' in the guild who told me that the RL was right.
    The problem is that I'm new to the guild and didn't want to kick up too much of a fuss, especially when everyone is stressed over wiping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Maybe that's why they are the only healer that sounds fun after the previews.

all the holy priest spells you guys are talking about already exist in pretty much teh same form right now. not sure what the hell any of you are on about.

- - - Updated - - -

people are starting to pick up the mythic archi trinket and it is increasing their flash of light output by insane amounts... jeeeeez

they lost chakra, so no they are not.

Deleted
    Do I lose much switching from EF to SS? SS is a much more interesting playstyle than EF.