Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Multistrike is gone in Legion. Last i checked.
    I knew I heard this somewhere before! You don't happen to have the source of it? I can't seem to find it.

They really ARE taking ultimate abilities from Heroes of the Storm.
    Ret = Tyrael
    Prot Pally = Johanna
    and now Enhancement = Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    One thing I dislike. Is the flameshock duration with maelstrom. It should be 30 seconds all time.
    Agreed. It should be a builder too, if I have 100 Maelstrom it would suck if I needed to cast Flame Shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Elemental Overload only works on builders and not on the heavy hitting spenders like earth shock. Disappointing, gonna make mastery a low end stat for Elemental.
    It would seem like overloaded spells give you double the maelstrom, doesn't seem that bad. Haste and Mastery will syngergize very well, more casts more overloads more maelstrom. Crit is the stat that would seem lackluster to me assuming that LavaBurst remains a spell that always crits.
    Hi Sephurik

Elementals untied from totems is good. Enhancement stuff us fairly promising. I'm guessing Unleash is gone.

No mention of Fire Nova. Interesting.
    Hekili of <Turbo Cyborg Ninjas>
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:
    Getting Started with Hekili
    Starting from SimulationCraft (How to Import SimC APLs)

Deleted
    Well, the core gameplay of Elemental was not by default bad in Warlords. The main gripe of shock congestion and making the Fulmination/ES maelstrom dump more reliable is pretty much what was needed in a main rotational way. A talented damage totem with a brief duration and strong effect (Maelstrom yo) sounds about right in a way too, the button will be worth pressing if you opt for it.

Now what remains to see is the extended talent tree and what the maelstrom cost for EQ will be, as we seem to be stuck with it.

(also, Shocks seem to be Elemental only now? Harrr)

Deleted
    no shocks for Enhancement Shaman yes please. So far it sounds really promising, love how rockbiter is back. Also note the range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteFang View Post
    I knew I heard this somewhere before! You don't happen to have the source of it? I can't seem to find it.
    It was on one of the panels, the question was 'Why are you keeping versatility but removing multistrike?' That's as far as my memory goes. It was the QA panel of the first day about legion.

It's probably on mmochampion somewhere.

Deleted
    Brings enhancement down to 4 buttons baseline and having to look after a resource, I know a couple of people in my guild who will love that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magruun View Post
    They really ARE taking ultimate abilities from Heroes of the Storm.
    Ret = Tyrael
    Prot Pally = Johanna
    and now Enhancement = Thrall
    What makes sense since those abilities were made with iconic abilities in mind about the class, samething they are doing in WoW. No point inventing the wheel twice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kartharion View Post
    Brings enhancement down to 4 buttons baseline and having to look after a resource, I know a couple of people in my guild who will love that :P
    Keep in mind that the spells demonstrated in the blog aren't necessarily representative of the entire rotation.

Deleted
    Those "changes" are... very boring...

Windfury as a passive "lesser physical damage" is rather meh...

Enhancement just became a spam abilities for resources and spam abilities to use resources class, other than that, no big changes.

Resources is a big reason I stayed away from classes like paladin.

From what I've seen it looks like mastery > haste, where mastery builds more maelstrom and haste makes you do that faster. So once we get higher ratings of both, we'll be back to machine gunning and spending every other gbcd on ES (for ST at least), FS for multidotting, and EQ for aoe. Actually seems very fluid now that I think of it. Was spectical, but now I can see the pattern ha

Imagine sundering on Eye of The Storm flag area!

I got a semi with i saw the Sundering Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    It would seem like overloaded spells give you double the maelstrom, doesn't seem that bad. Haste and Mastery will syngergize very well, more casts more overloads more maelstrom. Crit is the stat that would seem lackluster to me assuming that LavaBurst remains a spell that always crits.
    This is what I was thinking too. If Elemental Overload generates extra Maelstrom (the same way Multistrikes are generating LS charges now) then it'll be a good stat.
    If Mastery also allowed Shocks to Overload, it'd be double-dipping and perhaps become too good; so I guess leaving them out increases the value of Crit somewhat (as a multiplier to our large spenders) even if Lava Burst remains guaranteed Crit, which is a generator after all, and will probably remain weak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Elementals untied from totems is good. Enhancement stuff us fairly promising. I'm guessing Unleash is gone.

No mention of Fire Nova. Interesting.
    Better read Flametongue again.

MoP's Unleash.

I like the change back to Elemental Overload, but I will be sad if the spell effect of Molten Earth is gone completely, I like shooting Shards of earth at enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
    Additionally by the look of "They manipulate the land itself and summon spirits of earth, fire, and storm to their aid."" seems only elemental will summon...well...elementals.
    My nightmare has come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    I like the change back to Elemental Overload, but I will be sad if the spell effect of Molten Earth is gone completely, I like shooting Shards of earth at enemies.
    I could not be happier that the pointy rocks are gone.
    Hi Sephurik