Weakauras question

I posted this on the wow forums but it's not even being looked at. If anyone can help me then I thank you in advance.

Anyone around that is really knowledgeable with Weakauras? Trying to make a group but it seems out of order. It almost seems like the priority starts at the bottom with the less priority at the top of the group. Is it supposed to be that way?

So basically at the "top" of the group I have Outbreak with triggers
    no diseases on target
    runic power > 30

Next Icon is Death Coil with trigger
    runic power > 50

now if i don't have diseases on the target and i have over 50 runic power, the Death Coil Icon displays instead of the Outbreak icon even though Outbreak is above Death Coil...

Why does it do this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Separate Question:

I see in videos the Groups are like 2 icons wide showing you what is next in the priority. How do I achieve this? I have only one icon showing at a time.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you certain this is a weakauras function you are seeing? There are other "Rotation helper" mods out there too such as Ovale, spellflash, and clcret. There are numerous DK specific helpers as well.

While i am handy with the basic functions of WA, i have never used the group functions, so i cannot help there.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post

Anyone around that is really knowledgeable with Weakauras? Trying to make a group but it seems out of order. It almost seems like the priority starts at the bottom with the less priority at the top of the group. Is it supposed to be that way?

no diseases on target
    runic power > 30

runic power > 50

now if i don't have diseases on the target and i have over 50 runic power, the Death Coil Icon displays instead of the Outbreak icon even though Outbreak is above Death Coil...
    Check this out and take a look on the config. Maybe you'll recognize your mistake.

http://pastebin.com/kNQRskEG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Separate Question:

I see in videos the Groups are like 2 icons wide showing you what is next in the priority. How do I achieve this? I have only one icon showing at a time.
    Are you sure this was WeakAuras?

It's possible to create some kind of rotation helper with WeakAuras2, but there are several addons which do this job better and without burning your CPU as heavy as WA.

Sure, you could make several auras with different triggers and put them next to each other. But I wouln't recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    Check this out and take a look on the config. Maybe you'll recognize your mistake.

http://pastebin.com/kNQRskEG

Are you sure this was WeakAuras?

It's possible to create some kind of rotation helper with WeakAuras2, but there are several addons which do this job better and without burning your CPU as heavy as WA.

Sure, you could make several auras with different triggers and put them next to each other. But I wouln't recommend.
    Yes it was weakauras. I actually downloaded their code and imported it. I scrapped it because it was just overly complicated for what I need. I don't use any other addon or rotation helper or anything. I do use power auras for other buffs but I prefer WA for faster things since PA lags during GCDs and WA does not.

That link helped... all i had to do was add an aura to my death coil to make sure my target has my herpies first. That helped a ton thank you. But still can't figure out the second half of the OP
    Last edited by Carnedge; 2015-11-11 at 08:50 PM.

Yes it was weakauras. I actually downloaded their code and imported it. I scrapped it because it was just overly complicated for what I need. I don't use any other addon or rotation helper or anything. I do use power auras for other buffs but I prefer WA for faster things since PA lags during GCDs and WA does not.
    So does the aura I gave you work like intended?

Needed "dynamic group" instead of the "group" and now it works fine.

- - - Updated - - -

So does the aura I gave you work like intended?
    I guess it did. I didn't try it. I just looked at it and it dawned on me how he made it work. I then added it to mine and it works great.

Here is a Rotation helper made in weak auras for Frost DK.. Hope you are happy with the result.

http://pastebin.com/1Yq8wq6W

- - - Updated - - -

Needed "dynamic group" instead of the "group" and now it works fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it did. I didn't try it. I just looked at it and it dawned on me how he made it work. I then added it to mine and it works great.
    With "he" you mean me :P I don't grant others gratitude

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted this on the wow forums but it's not even being looked at. If anyone can help me then I thank you in advance.

no diseases on target
    runic power > 30

runic power > 50

Why does it do this?

Separate Question:

I can help you up with the Death Coil bit:
    Do it like this:

1) Go to Death Coil
    2) Go to Triggers
    3) Add Trigger
    4) Type: Aura
    5) Aura Name: Frost Fever
    6) Unit: Target
    7) Aura Type: Debuff
    8) Check Remaining Time; >=3
    9) Inverse

10) Repeat [Add trigger, Type: Aura, Aura Name: ehm.. Festering.. idk, the other DK disease xD, Unit: Target, Aura Type: Debuff, Remain Time: >=3, Inverse]

Now it won't show up when your enemies have 3 seconds or less left on their diseases, making outbreak always prioritised

Edit: Oh, make sure it has "Required for Activation: All Triggers" too
    Last edited by Shinela; 2015-11-16 at 12:35 AM.
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Nice of you Shinela, but we already solved this

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice of you Shinela, but we already solved this
    Awh Oh well ^.^
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt