Deleted

Chronicle: Runescape Legends

Jagex just launched closed beta of their new cardgame based on Runescape.

Trailer:

https://www.rschronicle.com/

Here is 3 closed beta keys
    • 38D7-MIYQ-GW5Y
    • PXKB-AZVX-BYVC
    • FD6K-BZ59-OZ1Q
    Last edited by mmoca58b69dcf3; 2015-11-25 at 04:33 PM.

Between this and the Old School and Darkscape servers it seems like they're stretching their developers a bit too thin.

If I wanted a card game I'd play Hearthstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Think there will be a Zezima card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Think there will be a Zezima card?
    It will be heresy if there is not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Between this and the Old School and Darkscape servers it seems like they're stretching their developers a bit too thin.

If I wanted a card game I'd play Hearthstone.
    I hear ya... And then there's deadman mode as well which requires a bit of attention since it's a different ruleset.

Chronicle seems like fun, it's different from other cardgames, but I've only played a few matches, so I don't know for how long.

Deleted
    JaGex pls. How low can you sink?

Still not as bad as 10/12/07.

Deleted
    Anyone can share me a beta key? PM me if you can

LW1L-II90-K4EW
    2JAI-8JVX-65RZ
    CKHQ-18MJ-BGSL
    URB1-C6TM-CVEQ
    9C28-SKTF-5C2B

Here's some beta keys. It's not like Hearthstone. Each game is 4 chapters then a final fight. Every chapter you pick up to 4 cards that you alternate with your opponent playing through their own 4 cards. Some cards buff your hero, some have various effects on your opponents cards that turn. At the end your heros take turn beating on eachother until one runs out of health (if you make it this far, it's possible to die during the chapters)

There's also very little RNG, so far it's only in card draw. Outplaying your opponent doesn't come down to rolling a dice and praying that your card does what you need it to do.

It's like Hearthstone + Final Fantasy Tactics or something.

Do we really need another fucking cardgame? Nevermind the fact that it'll be hard as hell to even compete with magic and/or hearthstone.

everyone loves card games runescape got this thing elder scrolls is getting it's own card game MOORE FEED ME MOAR.

I wish them both luck I have yet to try any of the two I mentioned but hope they are fun and do well.
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2015-12-18 at 08:11 AM.

Played a few hours this morning. Gotta hand it to them this is pretty fun. Reminds me of Hearthstone where it's not complicated at all and very easy to get into. Not sure if it'll have the staying power but I'd like to test the waters and keep trying. Will test out new decks later.

gotta get on that card game milk train like everyone else
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I think since HS got really popular, digital card game has become a thing. lol