So random question... Do they have any plans for warriors? Its seems underwhelming and like a shitty version ghost blade.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    So this just happened! First time I got one in LoL, been playing for a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    So this just happened! First time I got one in LoL, been playing for a month or so.
    Awesome. My first pentakill was with Tristana too.

Back in season... 1? When Tiamat worked on ranged attacks. You bought 'zerkers greaves and 5 tiamats. Her cleave damage would turn insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Awesome. My first pentakill was with Tristana too.

Back in season... 1? When Tiamat worked on ranged attacks. You bought 'zerkers greaves and 5 tiamats. Her cleave damage would turn insane.
    Hah, reminded me of something that happend a month or so ago. A friend of mine who haven't played much LoL, and most likely only support the few times he have played with us, decided to try ADC, and remembered Tristana was a lot of fun! So he went with the Tiamat build, Needless to say, the one random we had on our team flamed the shit out of this poor guy for building Tiamat, and he simply said "dude, thats how you build on Tristana!", we had to correct him while laughing our asses of on Skype.
    He learned though!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Gz! I love your build.
    My builds also have 80-90% crit chance with inifinity edge and last whisper-giant slayer.
    Both my pentakills were with ADC's playing as Sivir and Miss Fortune like that.

Crit for the win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    So random question... Do they have any plans for warriors? Its seems underwhelming and like a shitty version ghost blade.
    it needs something special like the other jungle upgrades. It's just calhoun's with +40 AD.

Deleted
    Nice penta too bad you lost that game zaheer12a
    Leveled my first account to level 30 at least easy placement in gold after 7-3 placements (you can't get higher than plat anyway i believe). Now the grind to get up to diamond/master/challenger. Not going to be easy and time consuming.

Deleted
    Day 20: Still haven't played any other champion since Illaoi's release.

It's my favorite champion in League by far.
    She is very strong but quickly becomes weak when the enemy team decides to not play your game or hard focus you
    Still laughing everytime the jungler decides to gank me at level 6.

It's like Illaoi says: "They will learn...or they will die"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Day 20: Still haven't played any other champion since Illaoi's release.

It's my favorite champion in League by far.
    She is very strong but quickly becomes weak when the enemy team decides to not play your game or hard focus you
    Still laughing everytime the jungler decides to gank me at level 6.

It's like Illaoi says: "They will learn...or they will die"

http://st.elohell.net/public/chill/0...57bdaae6fa.jpg
    She's really fun, yeah. A lot of people hate her ("She's not good in teamfights!"), but they don't understand how to play with/against her. Just initiating a teamfight in the middle of the enemy base isn't going to do much good when her tentacles are elsewhere and her ults on CD >.>

On another note, got my best friend back into League - you all know what that means!

He quit back in last season after the Dunkening happened, was just so disgusted with the game that he left. Now that he's back, time to actually play Nasus again (I've heard 45% CDR is fun, but haven't played him at all). Going to get him back into the game, and ready for next season. We play Nasus/Udyr duo religiously, and with the new ranked changes, we can actually play with more friends now lol, which is partially how I got him to come back.
    Was also looking for an excuse to use the gif :<

Kind of an odd combination duo you have. Since they both are similar in playstyle and weaknesses

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Kind of an odd combination duo you have. Since they both are similar in playstyle and weaknesses
    And nigh unkillable when side by side under a Nasus Ult.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Or they decide to spend 800g on an Executioners Calling, even if they're not going to upgrade it, its still a good item by itself in those situations where you absolutely require the debuff. Illaoi's survivability isn't anything special without her healing really, she drops in no time at all without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    And nigh unkillable when side by side under a Nasus Ult.
    That is IF you catch people under a Nasus ult. Given how prevelant escapes are now, chances are anyone you could potentially catch is going to be over the wall and on their way to safety before you ever get the chance to do it.

Right, but the strengths the have together is undeniable. There's really almost no one else, aside from a few marksmen, who can push lanes and towers down faster. No one in their right mind is going to try and 1v1 a fed Nasus, or if they do, they'll either die or be left escaping from it.

Udyr is great too - his disrespect ability is high, and it's easy to make the enemy team chase you like a wild goose.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    That is IF you catch people under a Nasus ult. Given how prevelant escapes are now, chances are anyone you could potentially catch is going to be over the wall and on their way to safety before you ever get the chance to do it.
    But then that leaves the path to the Gates open. As soon as the first inhib is down, the game becomes much easier, which is the whole point of the playstyle. Nasus and Udyr do their thing, your ADC and mid provide tactical distraction/defense while you carry the game for them. Baron is easy to take when he spawns, and Udyr can sneak an early dragon with Nasus' help - in our elo, it's not uncommon for the enemy jungle to shift his attention towards top, no one wants a fed Nasus.

Granted, it doesn't always work, but we had almost a 70% winrate together last season playing it. I think that's fairly good. Nothing ever works 100%, but this worked best for us.

Its more any team with kiting ability or that can force mid pushes will absolutely wreck that combo. But ya I dont know your elo and if it works by all means keep going to it.

Its more any team with kiting ability or that can force mid pushes will absolutely wreck that combo. But ya I dont know your elo and if it works by all means keep going to it.
    Not only ones that can force mid or kite, but the usual reaction when you see Udyr and an Ulted Nasus heading towards you is to, simply, get out of the way. Lots of Champs have a way to get over a wall where neither Udyr nor Nasus can follow them, even if they don't, Thresh has been a popular pick for a very long time now and he can pull people to safety. I'd imagine at most rankings that running away while Nasus' ult is up is common practice if you know you can't fight him, with the intention of coming back to finish him off once its over with much like you would do with Renekton or Olaf or someone.

You're not just going to let them push uncontested of course, but I'd like to think most people know that trying to fight Nasus and Udyr 2v1 is a bad call and are just going to wait for a numbers advantage before forcing a fight. When it comes to group combat, Janna will ruin your chances of getting kills, Morgana and Braum will make you miserable. Most ADC's are going to be grabbing a Quicksilver Sash against Nasus, which gives them a fighting chance at kiting. Theres just a lot that can go wrong with it as a combo. I'm not saying it won't work, just that it has some easilly exploitable weaknesses people can take advantage of.

We're low Gold/high Silver, and most people don't. We've been running it since we were both Silver 5, and it's what's worked most. Even now, most people don't build a Quicksilver Sash, and it's rare that people this low ever click a Thresh lantern (as someone who plays Thresh support, I know this fact well ;~.

The most popular supports these days aren't ones who do well against them. Thresh is a great pick, but he's never utilized properly. I haven't seen a Janna or Morgana pick in forever, and Braum is picked much less than Leona or Soraka. The biggest thing we do is run 1-3-1 split pushing - like I said, no one in their right mind is going to 1v1 a fed Nasus, and if Udyr gets low, we just run away.

In 2v1 situations, we've figured out ways around it. Neither of us run Ghost anymore - I'm far more used to Flash and find it more useful, especially with the prevalence of movement speed items these days - and coordinating a way to get around QSS is easy. It removes Udyr's Bear Stance stun, so when he gets close to an ADC and hits them, they'll use it, allowing Nasus to Wither and cane them.

Aside from that, it's going to be much easier in the new soloqueue system to bring someone else in and have them play a defensive style ADC or mid, someone who repulses sieges well. I think having the ability to do that will mitigate one of our strongest weaknesses that way.

Certain things do screw it up - I've had a very bad time when an Illaoi, Darius, or Trynd get through the Ban phase - but like I said, more often than not it works for us, and I enjoy it. Nothing better than 2-shotting turrets at 20 minutes with a finished TriForce and 500 stacks.

After playing like 100+ games this patch. Riot really needs to do a better job of teaching their playerbase how to league of legends. I still have fun just not as much ughhh. I miss feeling like I could "carrying every game".
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-12-05 at 04:20 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    After playing like 100+ games this patch. Riot really needs to do a better job of teaching their playerbase how to league of legends. I still have fun just not as much ughhh. I miss feeling like I could "carrying every game".
    You can carry, like you just gotta know how to.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not that odd IMO, when my RL best friend used to play - he was almost exclusively Nasus Top too. I'd very often go Jungle Vi with him - just so I can get behind people and punch them into Nasus Q (with Q and/or R). Toss a whither - easy kills top vs anyone.

Similar deal with Udyr - he lands a stun - you're practically ensured a Nasus Q. If you back off them (either Nasus/Udyr, or Nasus/Vi) both pairs are tower rippers with high wave clear - can't leave your tower undefend or you lose it - no hope of 2v1'ing - enemy top laners just get to stand around crying at the jungler for help.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Vi is a much different champion than Udyr. And the problem with the combo isnt necessarily the success it can have in lane altho its not the greatest. The problem is they are both splitpushing farm machines and dont get better til late in the game. So any team that can force mid pushes will wreck them because those 2 lack engage and are poor teamfighters (unless its late enough for Nasus to be stacked high). That lack of engage also makes them susceptible to be kited all day, Janna/Lulu/etc can just peel for the ADC all day long and if its someone like Tristana GL. Vi doesnt really have that problem and is a much better ganker than Udyr

Where theyd rape is if they manage to get ahead and just split push top and bottom all day long, very few champs could do shit about it. Its more the getting ahead that would be problematic. Would work best with a wave clear mid like Xerath or Ziggs that can push or stall by themselves