Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] Bless Online

Searched the forum didnt find it so making one, onto recent news Hans Zimmer is scoring the games ost XD thats a big thumbs up for me love his music. checked again found it but its from 2014 dont really want to necro
    http://massivelyop.com/2015/08/25/ha...scoring-bless/

Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-08-26 at 04:19 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What a waste
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Upgraded character creation
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool as fuck can tame almost anything and use it as a mount

- - - Updated - - -

Skills

- - - Updated - - -

Instanced party

Main City/Tour

Playable Classes/Races

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like your typical boring Korean MMO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    sounds like your typical boring Korean MMO?
    At least they're trying to bring new stuff to the table unlike everything else that released recently, but i do see where your coming from but graphics are great and mount system has me hooked i want to try it out

remember priston tale :|
    its good , also
    bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amarorskz View Post
    remember priston tale :|
    its good , also
    bad
    Comparing a old game with a new one, also its not fair to instantly label something as shit before you even try it

Love the fact Zimmer is doing the music but never been interested in the Korean MMO genre so I doubt I will play.

a mount with wings actually causes slow fall? that's nice.

i mean, it looks a little hard for my tastes. i don't like every fight to be life and death. but hey, if it's f2p, i might eventually check it out.

Why do developers continue to make fake action combat? Either do it right or don't fucking do it at all, whats the point of the reticle if the person just tabs targets anyway?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    http://massivelyop.com/2015/11/11/bl...-indefinitely/

Korean fantasy MMO export Bless Online has been delayed “indefinitely,” according to MMO Culture. The site sources developer Neowiz Bless Studio, which it says is currently working to improve nine major game elements. These include server tech, the user interface, character customization, the quest system, and both combat movement and dungeon difficulty.

Bless uses the Unreal Engine 3 and features a soundtrack by renowned film composer Hans Zimmer. Small group focus tests are scheduled to resume in December.

10+ Year Old Account
    Open beta soon
    http://steparu.com/news/open-beta/19...n-january-27th

Bless Online is finally ready to jump into Open Beta later this month starting on January 27th. Users who are interested in playing the game can actually go ahead and start downloading the client today and customize their characters early. Open Beta will have six playable jobs along with a new playable race. A lot of content has been prepared for the Open Beta ranging from PvP, RvR, Dungeons, Raids, Taming System, world bosses, crafting and more.

Open Beta Schedule
    January 27th

Early Character Creation Event

Special Events

Character Customization Contest Part 1
    January 15th ~ January 24th

Character Customization Contest Part 2
    January 27th ~ February 15th

15+ Year Old Account
    Tab target, not even remotely interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Tab target, not even remotely interested.
    Yeah and its promoted as action combat but its the same fake crap as blade and soul.
    Also quite a few ex BHS employees in this project therefore i have to avoid this like the plaque.

Quote Originally Posted by Æony View Post
    Yeah and its promoted as action combat but its the same fake crap as blade and soul.
    Also quite a few ex BHS employees in this project therefore i have to avoid this like the plaque.
    It's not even close to BnS combat. It's more like if WoW suddenly gave players a reticle

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It's not even close to BnS combat. It's more like if WoW suddenly gave players a reticle
    Yeah true that still i don't consider BnS a free aim action combat system either.

Quote Originally Posted by Æony View Post
    Yeah true that still i don't consider BnS a free aim action combat system either.
    TBH there hasn't been a real action combat game since TERA. Either the targeting system is half assed or the monster AI system is half assed. You need both to be good. If your mobs are dumb as bricks then you get something like black desert where the mobs don't do much at all and is easily circle strifed. If you don't have a real aiming system then you get bless online or BnS

10+ Year Old Account
    100vs100 battle